GERMAN FEMINIST: BURKINI IS A GREAT IDEA

welt.de/politik/article157871127/Burkini-ist-eine-super-Idee-ein-Emanzipationswerkzeug.html

>it strengthens female emancipication

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11084745
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At the same time we have enoug articles saying that it should be gone. Nice try Achmed.

Are you mentally ill?

wear did the idea of wearing less clothes = liberation come from anyhow? it makes no sense.

>Der Burkini ist ein langer Badeanzug. Mehr nicht. Ein Burkini ist kein religiöses Symbol und auch keine aufgezwungene Kleiderordnung. Das Prinzip des Burkinis ist nämlich ganz einfach: Frau zieht es an und verbringt einen schönen Tag am Strand oder im Schwimmbad. (Was sie ohne Burkini wahrscheinlich nicht getan hätte.)

>victorian mothers tell their daughters to cover ankles they ankles because the themselves were told by their mothers and christian sensibilities
fucking patriarchy as fuck
>muslim mothers tell their daughters to cover thier whole body because they were told by their mothers and muslim sensibilities
clear sign of female emancipation
>like pottery

Because wearing cloths is a social norm created by patriarchy.
Women want to be raped but only by handsome rich people as proven by 50 shades of gray.

>anne wizorek

would bang

#aufschrei

The whole idea stems from the fact women should be able to wear whatever they want without muhh patriarchy dictating it.

She has a right to wear skimpy clothes and not be called a slut, the same way she has a right to wear bathrobes on a beach and not be called oppressed.

Unfortunately, the entire idea relies on the narrative that Islam is not patriarchal, which it is, and that most women are not forced to cover up but instead choose to, which they are not. That is where the problem lies; this nu-wave feminist refuses to blame the tenets of Islam for the oppression of women, instead focusing it on white patriarchy.

Actual, egalitarian, non-bullshit non-SJW feminists know the hypocrisy that stems from not being able to critique Islam on its treatment towards women. But they are few in number and mostly dying out.

What are her arguments, what is her reasoning?

Literally true desu. Women should voluntarily reject male lust as irrelevant to their sense of self. The fact that they think they're all liberated but 90% of what they do is try to titillate men is hilarious as fuck.

this.

I'm still not in support of the ghost costumes though. They're retarded as fuck and completely alien to our cultures.

are you retarded hes clearly agaisnt it

Year: Any Year Place: White Family's Home
>Okay Dad, I'm going to school, bye!
>Not looking like a tramp you're not, get changed!
>OMG DAD all the girls at school are wearing it!
>Every girl but you, get changed now! I won't have my daughter looking like a whore!
>OMG I can't wait to be 18! Then I won't have to listen to your stupid rules! It's my body I can put what I want on it!

Wet burkini contest when?

>women wearing sheer white burkinis
>get covered in water and beer

What could go wrong?

KRAUTS !!! just rape them all of your women before they could open their mouths or others will fuck them instead of you.

this is the same bitch the created some huge outcry because some old fart complemented a journalist that she looks good in a Dirndl. And refused to do the same after cologne. Absolute cancer this hoe.

From the subhuman white race, like all the other shit ideas

Bombs
Beheadings
More bombs
Angry SJWs after the bombs.

She probably has rape fantasies and muslim men are the most likely chance that she'll have it her way

Your standards must be really lows.

> to wear little to no clothing and not be called a slut
It's like saying
> I have a right to wear a police uniform and not be called a cop

They are trying to brainwash us, like the thing about different sexes

> right to look like a woman and not be called a woman (cuz Im a pedosexual man-pig etc)

I like to use the Dave Chapelle quote for that one

She is not that bad for a German.

i demand russian libiration!

>Wizorek

that's a slavic name

That's her only saving grace. Other 50% gave her feminism.

she's polish, marek

Let the feminists tie the noose around their neck. The general public is growing very sick of them.

>She has a right to wear skimpy clothes and not be called a slut,
She has no right.

>she has a right to wear bathrobes on a beach and not be called oppressed.
She has no right.

Yes

So, anyone know if the house of Hohenzollern would be willing to wear the crown of the Reich again? Can't be worse than the present.

>anne wizorek
>angela kaźmierczak merkel

based polish woman destroying the demon from the inside!

Who cares, let the attention whores restrain themselves.

>So, anyone know if the house of Hohenzollern would be willing to wear the crown of the Reich again?
Current Head Prinz Georg doesn't want a crown.
If his father were alive, chances would be much better.

i love the regresive left and their backwards thinking due to trying to appease minorities and cover for muslims
>blacks should be segregated like they want since they don't feel safe around whites
>woman should cover up like it's the middle ages because it's empowering
>woman should be aware of what they wear to avoid being raped or sexually harassed
>child marriages will be acknowledged by german courts if the couple got married in syria

Haha these dumb fucks will be back in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant in no time all while thinking "ha that will show daddy"

>tfw u unironically have to agree with Anne Wizorek because you value religious freedom

just fuck my shit up

>egalitarian

Men and women are not equal. They've never been, they will never be. It's perfectly fair this way, men are forced to prove themselves socially and those that don't kill themselves before 30 or go die in a war. Women are literally winning at life, so they can be the shitty, weaker, dumber gender and fucking deal with it.

>Ein Burkini ist kein religiöses Symbol

>Unfortunately, the entire idea relies on the narrative that Islam is not patriarchal

No, you're playing into the liberal narrative. The idea relies on the fact that ''i can do what i want, regardless''.

No, you can't do what you want. You can't wear a balaclava and enter a bank, and you can't dress in a piece of clothing of a religion that actively tries to undermine the dominant culture of the country you live in.

This is not new. In law school you learn that no freedom is absolute. Likewise, freedom of religion is not absolute. In a country where there is a massive problem of integration/assimilation, the need of a society to set common standards clearly outweighs the right to wear a burkini in public.

pretty nice 2/10 you got there

> it strengthens female emancipication

It could if you lived in the rapist paradise that these clowns do

The religion comes after the people: those uncontrolled weak-willed "happy to lie" need this kind of shit because that's how horrible they are

strawpoll.me/11084745
Vote for the most cucked country here

>it strengthens female emancipication
Logic, rationality, consistency, morals. Trying find these when observing what feminism is doing to society is impossible. Women's political power was a horrible mistake. Collective female decision making will always end up being what cave woman bitch was programmed by evolution to do; wage instinctive bitch clique social status warfare inside society without regard to entire society's safety or prosperity.