Which one is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XIxH0F5lqPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Shxiy7l5b_4
youtube.com/watch?v=qzl3uvkkmmo
youtube.com/watch?v=iVzAMmpMra8
youtube.com/watch?v=ROfYRGQeIsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MK is legitimately fun. I don't know what happened with SF. It's cheesy, so it should have been so-bad-it's-good, but wound up kinda boring.

MK by a good margin.

SF has the worst casting of all time. Mortal Kombat is probably the best video game adaption with one of the greatest soundtracks ever.

MK the movie
SF the video game

SF you fucking underage pleb

SF is the only goddamn capeshit/vidya masterpiece ever concieved

MK, it is the only good vidya movie too. It followed the games lore and was a good movie

they both came out at the same time

MK tries so hard to be legit movie, SF is self aware it's shit
I like both

Dude I don't even think SF was better than Annihilation

Street Fighter is on its death throes, buddy.

The humor in MK mostly falls flat but it is the better overall movie, but Street Fighter has the better acting with Raul Julia and the Zangief guy.

My only complaint about Mortal Kombat is that it was a franchise known for its extreme violence and should have been rated R.

i meant solely the van dame movie
not the autist buttom mash shit
the game has been dead since SF2turbo and "combo"ing became an included forced norm not a accidental pleasant surprise

>plebs still dont know how to guile handcuff
>or dhalsim reboot the game

MK doesn't try to be legit, Johnny makes quips about how absurd everything is throughout the movie, even Liu Kang makes some quips in the beginning about Radien and the White Lotus

Mortal Kombat easily. It actually has decent fight scenes unlike SF, which is what you want from a fight film based on a fighting game. SF isn't even so bad it's good, it's just bad.

>kylie minogue or miss veronica vaughn will never suffocate you with those leg lock chokehold things they do

youtu.be/XIxH0F5lqPY

>Kylie never actually wears the proper Cammy costume in the movie
As least Street Fighter: The Game: The Movie: The Game had it (that pic there is from the photoscanning they did for it)

youtube.com/watch?v=Shxiy7l5b_4
youtube.com/watch?v=qzl3uvkkmmo

>my face Jackie Chan did a better cosplay of Chun Li in his novie than in the SF movie

"Colonel. Have you lost your mind?
-No, you've lost your balls."

The 90's sucked

QUICK!!! CHANGE DA CHANNEL!!!

street fighter is more enjoyable

idgaf

MK is pretty loyal to the source material, but SF is more fun to watch

both are pretty stupid tho

Yeah if you're an absolute pleb who enjoys the cringe.

yeah, but SF movie doesn't have link embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=ROfYRGQeIsc

comparing to mk? which was a garbage cgi martial arts movie, so much other stuff at the time if you wanted decent punch dancing

idgaftydgaf

>super
It's superb, whoever made this video is a dumass and should be shot for making such a glaring mistake

There wasn't even much cgi besides Reptile which was a minor character

MK had better fight scenes and a better soundtrack.

SF was more quotable and had a better, or at least more noteworthy, cast.

They're both cheesy in different ways so other than that it's hard to rate them.

SF is a bad movie, but Raul Julia really elevates it beyond what it should.

There's quite a lot of great dialogue, & delivery by Bison.

"You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?"

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

"You still refuse to accept my God-hood? Keep your own God! In fact, this might be a good time to pray to Him. For I beheld Satan as he fell FROM HEAVEN! LIKE LIGHTNING!!"

Actual "good" scenes in a bad movie.

>You got... paid?

ok was street fighter the one with the cartoon that had live action spots with JCVD or someone who looked like him at the end of the episode or maybe in between commercial breaks where they would give a little GI joe style PSAs? I swear I remember it as a kid but cant find them on youtube or anything, was this another saturday morning cartoon Im thinking of?

MK i dont even remember anyting form SF,apart form the end base blowing up.

I liked the street fighter movie but it and the cartoon fucked me up as a kid. I went into SF II animation thinking Guile was the lead when it was really Ryu so that shit threw me for a loop when I saw Bison stomp a mudhole in his ass for the final battle.

>zangief looking remarkably good
>ken is sledge hammer
>ryu some vietcong instead of a buffed japanese guy
>dj is a poo in loo negro mix

I liked this one more.

sf is extremely cheesy, but its also very funny because of it. come out from behind the curtain weesart.

>no Rachel

negative general