He is too little for me

>he is too little for me

wtf? imagine if Jon Snow said >she is too fat for me

ppl would be losing their minds

They fuck next ep though so who cares.

Drogo was built like a fucking castle
Jon is... Well, a farm hut in this analogy.

that's the second time in two episodes they ripped on his height. did he fuck one of the writers daughters or something?

Doesn’t matter he’s still gonna dive into that dragonpit

>is... Welll
Back to lereddit.

I don't watch the show but you sure she didn't mean status?

Sup Forums is reddit retard.

>it's an alt right snowflakes make up something that didn't happen in order to trigger themselves episode

Nothing wrong with discriminating against incels, only Chad registers as human to women and women control society.

>gets angry when women are upset with men body shaming them
>gets mad when women body shame him

>He's too little for me
>Looks at Tyrion
>That's not what I meant
It's pretty obvious she did. The north is a backwater.

>GOT season 7
No, you should take everything at face value.

Can you fuck off with these threads? We've discussed all this when it leaked. Faggot.

No she was clearly referring to his height because she looks at Tyrion right after and realizes she's a fucking twat because she just said that to a fucking dwarf.

>mfw 5'8
feels good not being a manlet

Precisely. You don't watch the show. Fuck off

None of us are falling for it, nice try.

The cut-off is 5'11 buddy...

He's clearly baiting. Also cut off is 6'0

>anything under 6'0
Nice try dwarf

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

she meant politically, she ditched the sellsword guy for the same reason

why do you autists pretend to be stupid so you can create manlet threads, you don't need a reason to create manlet threads, just do it

Fucking ameribugers and your retarded imperial units.

>Also cut off is 6'0
this is what manlets actually believe

6'3" or bust friendo

Guys stop trolling, it's been scientifically proven that the manlet cut-off point is at 5'7.
Feels good not being a manlet.

>manlet denial

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHABBABABABABABABAABBABABABABAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Breathes in*

HhahHHhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHhahhahahaa

He's king of the north. Most powerful man in the seven kingdoms now.

(you)

you are le master troll sir xD

>politically,
He controls the North, he's far from "little" politically. All the other important houses are either already supporting her or at war with her, so who's left? Who would be a more worthy candidate?

mfw you realize they only had this line because of how praised the 'too short for a stormtrooper' thing was for being female-empowering

disgusting

>Danaerys is deeply madly in love with Jon Snow
>she chooses him to father her children
>she fucks him doggy style next week

Look okay manlet argument asides this ia a bad example of manlets not getting laid.

Nice try manlet. Everything else is controlled by women. Jon is the only thing going for her.

>she fucks him doggy style next week

I'm very glad their doing doggy tho. My favourite position :)

>Height is a physical attribute that it is impossible for you to change
>It's perfectly OK to say "That guy's height is not good for me"

>Weight is a physical attribute that is quite easy to change
>It's absolutely unacceptable to say "That woman's weight is not good for me"
>It is somewhat acceptable to say "That man's weight is not good for me"

Yes, we know.

Women are hypocrites, more news at 11.

/fit/ here

5'11" is still manlet
6'0" is King of Manlets

6'3" is Good height
6'4" is Prime Height

If you're 5'11" or under, and you get ripped, everyone will laugh at you for 'overcompensating'

However if you're 6'5" or higher, you will never have a great body unless you TRAIN FROM CHILD or become a dirty cheater with sterons

I am disgusting 6'0" King of Manlets

>i guess I truly am le bad pusy
really?

Doggy is fucking terrible, you get ass smell wafting into your nose

Absolute best is Cowgirl - you get to be a lazy bastard and the angle gets the girl to the finish line within a minute

>Absolute best is Cowgirl
On one condition, that the girl actually knows what to do.

It's fucking horrible otherwise.

Honestly I don't mind manlets. I don't like men to be much taller than me. But there's nothing mire pathetic that a guy insecureabout his height...makes him look shorter.

>you get ass smell wafting into your nose

Maybe you should stop fucking tramps
But yes cowgirl/reverse cowgirl is defo one of the best

t.insecurenotsomanlet manlet

>6'
>not optimal height

Can get fit and not look like you're overcompensating and still are taller than most chicks in high-heels.

That's not what she meant.

>ITT fat guys roasties and manlets projecting

In the world of adults people don't actually care.

Attractive is attractive.

t. King of the Manlets

>taller than most chicks in high-heels
Maybe in Japan or China

>just dont think about anything lmao enjoy the #boatsex xDD
life must be so much easier when you're part of the herd

Average female height in the west is around 5'5"-5'7". High-heels add around 3-5 inches. Do the math.

>tfw unironically 5ft 6

When you are an ugly, antisocial 6' you better believe you do everything you can to meme this into oblivion. It´s the same as the well dressed neckbeard complaining about chad because clothing is all that matters.

lmao that's 172.5 cm
You're a manlet.

what went wrong?

This show really is irredeemable normalfag bait. The acting is bad, the writing is worse.

Right is better

>it's been scientifically proven that the manlet cut-off point is at 5'7
you don't need to be a fucking giant to not be a manlet, everyone knows the real cutoff is 5'4

Gtfo out of my board reddit fuckscum

7 years
Refused to diet

Can you blame her? Her vag is stretched to fit 7 inch cocks with ease from the time she was pounded by Drogo every day.

you could still fuck those pixie bitches

Show may be a shitshow now but can we all agree that HE'S SO GODDAMN COOL

this is subverted by Dany actually liking Jon Snu though

It's just setting up for their sex scene next episode where Jon takes his dick out and Dany goes "oh you're not so little after all" *winks directly at the camera*

user... You'd be lucky if 7 inches is a snug fit for most women to begin with. The BBC has ensured that most women are prepared for at least eight and a half inches with a six inch girth.

she got fatter, older and they stopped lightening her eyebrows

Just watched the episode, the fuck was that shit. How did they make it even more retarded?

I think it's an experiment to see how far they can go before even normies catch on that something smells

>before even normies catch on that something smells
Did they? Or are they praising this garbage.

They're asking for seconds

She is still really hot

still 10/10 qt

>Kit and D&D get butthurt at everyone calling him a manlet all the time
>"I know what will make these nasty HATERS stop, we'll cram in references to his height in every episode to show just how much he doesn't care about being short, that'll show them!"

HAHA.

I'm around that height, and it's definitely not the best mate. Travel anywhere around northern Europe, and you'll be below the average.

She could've meant his age?

Dany is like 16, showfag.

what's the joke for this pic? i don't get it. when you drink water it makes you happy or what?

>books=show
Retard

Guys

She is talking about his dick, not his height.

It's a parody of the

>when you x meme

by listing something completely banal

Show me one example where it's explicitly stated a show character's age differs from their book counterparts.

Dany is 14 in the first book where she gets raped and pregnant.

And?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. MANLET UPRISING WHEN?

no wonder she acts like a child the whole show

She obviously is much older than 14 in the first season, just like literally every other character.

He'll be as tall as anyone when he bends the knee

I said show me an example where it's EXPLICITLY STATED their ages differ. The actress that gets raped not being 14 isn't indicative of her not being 14 in the show, it's just common sense that they wouldn't show that.

>"he's a small guy"
>"for you"

Literally what did she mean by this?

Its because she is used to the Big Drogo Cock

>call Hillary ugly/overweight you are a monster who must be stopped at all costs
>making non-stop jokes about how chris christie is a fat piece of shit is hilarious and biting social commentary

It really is more about context. Dany is a feminist icon therefore can call the puny cis white male a manlet. If a male character said a woman was too short, or fat or fixated on any physical attribute of a female it would be an outrage and the writers would rightfully apologize. The only exception is when Roose Bolton chooses a fat wife to get her weight in gold, but this is only because he was established as a bad guy and because her excessive weight was a positive.

She's actually been unJUSTING herself during this season.

What's your problem fatty?

Robert's Rebellion was 14 years ago in the first book.

In the first season it was stated that it was 17 years ago.

Absolutely nothing

The amount of anti-manlet memes is so transparent it makes me wonder how these people survived high-school.

If you add in the leap years it makes sense.

>Being this much of a faggot