Cocks not Glocks

5000 dildos will be passed out by women at UT's campus (Texas) in protest of their ban while gun rights on campus remain in effect.

I am so tired of femist shit.

citylab.com/crime/2016/08/sex-toys-and-gun-laws-collide-on-campus-in-austin/496184/

Other urls found in this thread:

citylab.com/crime/2016/08/sex-toys-and-gun-laws-collide-on-campus-in-austin/496184/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_at_Austin#1966_shooting_spree
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a63208/cocks-not-glocks-texas-protest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awwn lawl'z
so random :3

>women pass out plastic cocks because they are angry about guns

It's like a family guy episode.

what does strapping a dildo to your backpack have to do with keeping a concealed firearm on your person?

Surely this must be the best way to make yourselves be taken seriously.

>cocks not glocks
>as if they're mutually exclusive
I'm #gayfor2A

How do they get enough money to do this? I imagine this won't be cheap.

>"Simpson's did it!"

Lol sounds pretty amusing to me. Then again I'm a child with a beard. On a serious note though why wouldn't a hardcore feminist I.e. A clip haired dyke not be pro gun? You know to protect themselves from rape and real penises

But what if I'm pro-gun and pro-dildo?

all it would take is these girls' (cucked) fathers to speak up and say:

> do you think it makes me proud to see you act like a whore?

and all this would disappear overnight

Glassing Austin would be step 1 to fixing Texas.
Step 2 would be classing Dallas.

Pls senpai. Cleanse my state.

I'm beginning to doubt many of these women ever grew up with a father.

Single mothers are a vile cancer.

They raise criminals and whores and everyone cheers, acting like fathers are now redundant as society falls apart around them.

Good think the Park Cities are not apart of Dallas despite being in the exact center.

Why isn't someone screaming that this is giving into toxic masculinity and so problematic and thus triggering?

Soros or some other slimy kike like usual.

Do you even need to ask at this point?

Probably some rich liberal activist faggot donated the funds.

Because big daddy government should do that. God forbid people responsibly exercise their own rights to self-defence!

Oh, yeah I remember this yesterday!

All the white girls took the Biggest and Blackest Dildos, and all the white dildos were left behind.

LMAO.

The Jews are just too strong........

>by women
>women
no no no silly bitches

Can you open carry on UT's campus? I know you can conceal carry but if you can open carry they should do a counter protest

>tfw there will never be a glocks not cocks campaign

FUCKING NORMIE LIB FAGS GET OUT OF TEXAS. REEEEE.

CALIFORNIA FAGS GTFO, YOU'RE NOT WELCOME.

GET OUT OF OUR UNIVERSITIES.

I think it's be pretty funny to tell one of these people that you're carrying. I mean, just to see how they'd react.

All the pro self defense feminists grew up and/or stopped being crazy long ago.

This is the age of the safe space feminist who wants the whole world to be bubble wrapped for their convenience .

Literally sexually harassment perpetrated by feminists. I wish I was joking, but I'm not. I'm not triggered, I'm just saying you can't go around handing out fucking dicks to people and pretend like that isn't sexual harassment. According to these same people, 1 in 4 women are raped on campus in American schools - so they will be for sure handing big floppy dicks to rape victims recovering from their trauma.

This is pretty insane, feminists are beyond cancer.

Who cares? I'd conceal carry out of protest of their dildos, and if they ask if I support them, I'd just show them my beretta.

You should have left the Union when you had the chance texbro.

Enjoy being the largest blue state by land mass in the country in 10 years.

>tfw ur named after the most liberal city in texas
why live

>what does strapping a dildo to your backpack have to do with keeping a concealed firearm on your person?

Liberals literally cannot stop thinking about dicks.

>get free dildo
>also have the right to carry a gun

I don't see the problem here

You have to go to A&M

Better yet:

"if you do this, I'm no longer paying for your school"

>le faggies
Faggies are only a term for the new generation of aggies.
Anyone past the 80s basically is shit.

You brought a dildo to a gun fight

She literally just wants a good dicking. Why don't you give her what she wants user?

White women are the dumbest people on the planet

Leftists put sex on everything, jesus christ. These motherfuckers think about asses and dicks all the time.

A dildo can still be used as a softer baton or to throw at somebody.

>dicking that nasty sweaty hambeast
no thanks u fucking leaf

Your name is Denton?

So I saw this awhile ago? Why is it 'Cocks not Glocks'? Just because it rhymes? Are they fine with men walking around dicks out as long as they aren't carrying a gun? Are non-glock firearms fine? What the fuck is even the point?

Austin? That's such a millennial name.

Have it legally changed.

Jackdurden.com

From this board. Apparently this was started here as a joke and someone actually donated money for the kickstarter. Just so these feminist attention whores could walk around campus making complete fools of themselves

>Surely this must be the best way to make yourselves be taken seriously.

In a woman's mind everything leads to cocks.

t. Hugh Mungus

This campus allows guns to be carried?

Neat. have there ever been any shootings?

I'm tired of worthless dangerous people committing mass murder on a whim. You can deal with some dildos.

Reply if you want, I won't read it. You're on the wrong side of the issue and the wrong side of history. Nothing you say or do will change that. Have a great life.

Yes, surely your plastic dildo will stop a mass shooter, and by banning guns you will have secured your safety, just like all the other gun free zones where mass shootings absolutely never ever happen.

Guns are a cultural touchstone of problematic white males.

That's more important than their literal function as a tool for violence.

I don't think they have had a serious incident since Charles Whitman shot 49 people in 1966

you think too much silly goy

Why do they not realize if someone wanted to kill them they would bring a gun in their backpack anyway? Its not like the law would stop them from sneaking it in

Let them throw their tantrum of impotent rage. They lost. They're tears are delicious.

did you even read the link

Fucking Texas. Nobody ever gave me free dildos on college.

very funny that liberals think dildos are some sort of anti-conservative magic totem like when you scare away a vampire with a cross

I get the impression that they think people are completely impulsive little children and will literally get angry over an interpersonal dispute and then pull out their gun and shoot the person

>She doesnt know I would cut 8 inches of my cock for a glock

cant one of you mart sharters go there and fire a few rounds to test how good those dildos are for self defense

Rule #2, SJWs always project. If they think everyone else is a literal child, it's because they themselves are.

Yep,
>On August 1, 1966, Texas student Charles Whitman barricaded the observation deck in the tower of the Main Building. With two rifles, a sawed-off shotgun, and various other weapons, he killed a total of 14 people on campus, 11 from the observation deck and below the clocks on the tower, and three more in the tower, as well as wounding two more inside the observation deck. The massacre ended after Whitman was shot and killed by police after they breached the tower. Prior to the massacre, Whitman had killed his mother and his wife. Whitman had been a patient at the University Health Center, and on March 29, preceding the shootings, had conveyed to psychiatrist Maurice Heatley his feelings of overwhelming hostilities and he was thinking about "going up on the tower with a deer rifle and start shooting people."[38]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_at_Austin#1966_shooting_spree

I'm pretty sure he was kidding autist-in

Jezebel is on Sup Forums?

Doubtful than any of the large ones will ever be used for their intended purpose (insertion). Just women competing with other women to be queen bee. Rather than designer accessories, its who has the largest virtue signal.

What is this supposed to show me, that women care more about sexual gratification then their own safety? That would explain rape.

That women prefer to carry around sexual objects to draw attention to themselves, and or be sexual objects?

Out of everything you could carry to demonstrate or protest, they choose cocks, really, honestly, think about this, what is the point.

>They think Glock is the only gun that exists.

>walk around with a pink pistols shirt, or just something saying "Armed gays don't get bashed"
>gladly accept the dildo
>put it next to some gun apparel like a glock 33 round mag or a US GI 30 round mag, unloaded
Could also walk with a MAGA hat but it might be overkill.

Women really are the shameless ones nowadays. This is what happens when you let your women run wild. At least previous generation women took their tops off

Can people just go to college to learn and stop all the bullshit.

>5000 dildos
Proving once again that women shop too much and are terrible guessing amounts of things.

5000 people is a lot to expect to take part in a college protest.

>"wrong side of history"

Enjoy getting honor killed by achmed for wearing shorts.

Austin is the best city in Texas. Liberals and conservatives agree on it.

It was a joke you autist. Denton is known for being extremely liberal because of several all-female colleges. Easiest place to get laid, women outnumber men by like 3:1

get out

really ? can you be more specific ? idk why but i got a semi boner thinking about your message, plz continue

>tfw it looks like i have a cuck fetish now DDD:

Penis envy

Welcome to 2016 America, bigots #imwithher

Who the fuck would call their child Sugar Land?

It seems to me that this is an excuse for them to shamelessly buy dildos.
It makes no sense to come up with such an absurd form of protesting the people who are ultimately going to keep you safe when some shooter or a wild jahootie come on campus.
They justify it by saying "oh we though it was clever because cocks rhymes with glocks and glocks are guns, soooooo"
Which still doesn't help their case, it's just a bunch of ugly girls looking to get a sex toy, and sate their naive and irrational appetite for rebellion because they want to feel part of something and fuel their own egos no matter how stupid the cause is

>5000 dildos will be passed out
>in protest of their ban
>gun rights on campus remain in effect

Except that sex toys are NOT banned. They're protesting that students with CCPs are allowed to now carry on campus. This is a typical leftist stunt.

WHOOP!

Asian women are size queens, Sup Forums BTFO.

that makes no sense whatsoever

Don't forget we are living in a nation where women protested free speech by smearing menstrual fluid in their faces.

We have long since transcended the boundaries of decorum, and now are in an era where the mentally ill compete with one another to develop the most obscene and offensive forms of expression.

Take dildo, hide it in backpack, well dildos an masse, profit

>A clip haired dyke not be pro gun? You know to protect themselves from rape and real penises

The current generation of feminists are highly anti-responsibility and irrationally dogmatic about any sort of traditional leftist values.

"Women shouldn't have to defend themselves, men should be taught not to rape".

That is literally their reasoning and one of the reasons why I stopped being a feminist a few years ago.

>Akbar goes snackbar
>decides to shoot up Texas A&M or some other Texas university
>a few leftists die
>CC guys take Akbar down
>national tragedy
>pics of dead leftists all over news
>with big floppy purple dildos next to their bodies
>images have to be cropped or mosaic'ed

Don't these idiots know how ridiculous they'll look in the event of an attack? This is honestly playing out like some idiotic idea on Family Guy

Honestly, seeing this on campus would compel me to buy a gun and get a CC permit just to spite these freaks

I'm pretty sure that they're alienating even normal lefties.

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a63208/cocks-not-glocks-texas-protest/

Sheer degeneracy.

>sugar land
>liberal
ivan ur drunk

Lol my ancestors got to intimately know that nativa bitch.

AHHH YES

I SEE YOU WENT TO PRESTIGIOUS DILDO UNIVERSITY

VERY GOOD

She is Filipino. Filipino men have enormous cocks. The dildo in the pic is average sized for the Phillipines.