Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j--Qz8plXb4
youtube.com/watch?v=xGN18VSXubY
youtube.com/watch?v=28u4ItL02Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA
youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA
gotquestions.org/Sodom-and-Gomorrah.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eaJs5A4BwZA
np.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/4r17fc/what_lead_to_the_ottoman_empire_decriminalizing/d4xwz1l
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ZA LEWICĘ! JEBAĆ PRAWACKIE ŚCIERWO!
[FOR THE LEFT! FUCK RIGHT SCUM!]

fuck off karachan

Pretty medieval, then again what can you expect from t*rks

haha Sup Forums dajcie jeszcze ten no wykop

TURKEY YES

Also happened in Turkey

that's great but we need to focus on white males in the USA they are the greatest threat to women

GOD DAMN

I LOVE seeing this post EVERY DAY

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

KEEP IT UP BOYS HOOORAAHHH

its fine because the homo was intolerant of the religion of islam by existing. she deserved her death by the peaceful religion.

>Implying the poor people weren't forced to burn that equally poor woman due to western imperialism
You're not getting away so easy this time James.

>she

based Turkey. seriously though fuck the LGBT community and fuck the muslims. However ive never ever ever ever ever seen fundamentalist islamists holding rallys saying that LGBT need to be protected, wheras LGBT groups routinely prostrate themselves for Islam, so fuck them for being stupid self hating idiots

You forgot the mention that they raped her first
So a bunch of faggots, burn a faggot for being a faggot wearing a wig

i sometimes go about my day, think of this story and chuckle to myself

huh.. so the turkroaches are weak against fire..

good to know

loL

>Turkey is a first-world nation, they said

they raped "him".

It's working if you're calling a guy in a wig "her". We gotta fight back.

Turkey is Poland of the Orient

Stop this

Islam is a religion of peace

Here is proof, really makes you think..

Yeah right, she fucking disappeared because I've borrowed her a fiver. What a cunt.

Maglomaniaks with a oversized ego sandwitched btween two supper powers and used like a pawn?

"Her murder comes less than a fortnight after the death of gay Syrian refugee Muhammed Wisam Sankari, who was found decapitated after being raped."

the problem isnt islam or third world values, its men, all men, even the white nu-males. in fact ESPECIALLY the beta white faggots.

Based Turks

Yeah, I do the same. Cracks me up every time.

[x] go to third world country
[x] experience third world culture
[ ] survive

Those jive turkeys really turned her into a crispy critter.

>Hande Kadar

Is she the one who manufactured that excellent armour in Mass Effect?

>Sup Forums supports the rape and murder of trans women
Ow the edge.

"she" probably enjoyed it when Mehmet pounded "her" ass, before he set "her" on fire

I don't understand why anyone would be a tranny in a muslim country and not just run to the west

because our trannies are brave

Turkey isn't even a muslim country (banned headscarves in public and such), back then the real scum went to Germany to legally practice their backwards "culture".
Islam is gaining again with Erdogan, but that has only been a recent development.

bravery won't stop a Turkish Scimitar

yeah great, as if we havent got enough mentally ill people in the west

+ notorious turncoats and infighters who go to war in opera costumes

It's just another isolated accident, like these isolated accidents:
youtube.com/watch?v=j--Qz8plXb4

youtube.com/watch?v=xGN18VSXubY

youtube.com/watch?v=28u4ItL02Fo

youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA

youtube.com/watch?v=sBTe_PpDYVA

good, these degenerate people think they can do whatever they want, it took long enough to finish the job, something like that in russia would have happened many many many time ago

they need to keep that shit to theirselves in their own home, point

only a sturdy broad sword will

Isn't it racist to talk about that?

This is why LGBT and feminism is needed in shit holes like Turkey
Also
> XD
Fuck you cunt

Fundamentalist Christians also hate the lgbt community too.
They pass laws to not serve them in shops

only Black Carrack Swords can easily destroy turk Scimitars

trannies are typically poor losers. they would if they could.

>fundametalist christians politely refuse to bake a gay wedding cake, and may give a gay couple a look of disproval
>fundamentalist muslims behead, torture, rape and throw gays off buildings, whilst supported by moderate muslims

these are the same

Good.

Never thought I'd say that about anything a turks done.

feminism is needed nowhere. fuck off. you mean equal rights before the law you dumb person

>the same
Equating peaceful and tolerant Muslims with hateful Christian bigots!
I can't even... did you realize it's already 2016 outside?

We don't hate them user. We just want them to keep their degenerate lifestyles in the closet where it belongs

the main reason why the middle east in anti lgbt and such is actually western imperialism

Christians did it in the middle ages they would do it again if it wasn't for secular laws

>ridding your country of AIDS spreading disease vectors

Based Turkey

And you tell me you don't kill sodomites in your country. Aren't you suppose to be christian or something?

That is why murricans should remember what their country stood on:
Do whatever you want until you endanger someone

cant remember the phrase exactly

As long as gays keep fucking in their homes with other gays im fine with it.If they go to public parades with tight BDSM clothes i burn.

>LGBT activist
>in turkey
fucking what?
What did they expect?

czy ona była mężczyzną?
(does she have a penis?)

>Do whatever you want until you endanger someone
>burning people isn't endangering them

But it's not just about equality before the law, Muslim countries have terrible male/female cultures, women are stoned to death and are beaten/raped routinely.
Of course modern/3rd wave feminists think becoming Muslim is the ultimate feminist act (lol).
Just because sjws shit all over feminism today doesn't mean it was always bad/there aren't places where women do need to fight for a more equality.

The worst consequence of people like Anita Sarkeasian was pushing moderate people to the extremes.

anyone got her nudes?

turkey finally did something right

Subhumanely burning somebody is not right. Unless you are a subhuman *check flag*

fortieth post, BEST post

>behavior from centuries ago is relevant to the modern world and a valid defense of animals behaving worse.

he had his chance to repent before god during the rape and burning

You should avoid Turkey if you are a LGTB admiring leftist faggot.

Others are welcomed

>All these tweets going out in sympathy of the trans who was brutally murdered.
>They still retweet "REFUGEES WELCOME!"

Nice to see they dont ever learn.

History repeats itself and christian doctrine is against gays so they would punish them for sinning
gotquestions.org/Sodom-and-Gomorrah.html

It's called separation of church and state, dummy. Maybe the reasons your countries are always so crap is because you tie your silly superstitions to your laws. You'll never crawl out of that medieval hole your culture is in until you realize that.

Yes, if you come here I'll rape your ass dry and make you suck all of my bros myself. To teach you a lesson about being a faggot ofc

look up the suffragettes, they were disgusting horrible individuals who hated men. its nothing new man.

men have always loved and protected women, the lie is believing that at any point in history women were not protected, its a feminist myth

Source or piss off.

Byzantium 2.0 when?

>coming from a country where the national sport is gay oil wrestling

how often do you hear about modern day christians beheading people?

last incident I think was brevik and that wasnt even based off his religion but more so in nationalism

This is quite a fake.

I enjoyed seeing that military helicopter firing on you rats during the coup.

Shame more did not die.
youtube.com/watch?v=eaJs5A4BwZA

That's a tranny? And here I thought that's a pretty good looking girl and that it's a shame she's a carpet muncher. Medicine, you scary.

A shield with a cross crest on it.

You know, that in the most christian European country today (Poland), being gay was never illegal? Unlike in all the rest of Europe.

not long ago westerners were castracting amd electrocuting gay people..

the reason why the middle east and muslims turned very anti gay is because of western imperialism

is that the "i drink male tears" girl?

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

this is why your country was bombed and i felt nothing. fucking cuck

np.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/4r17fc/what_lead_to_the_ottoman_empire_decriminalizing/d4xwz1l

This is already getting quite long. Ottoman society, as one heavily influenced by Persianate culture, had a lot of the same cultural practices going on, and Ottoman poetry is rife with references to young, beloved, men. What changed to get us to today's world? That answer, you will not be surprised to learn, is complicated. There is a fair deal of argument about it, but the rough academic consensus is: Europeans. Muslims in the 19th century were made to feel VERY aware and self-conscious of anything they did that Europeans deemed "backwards." Homosexuality in elite Muslim circles was most definitely something Europeans considered backwards. As Europeans penetrated the Muslim world, ever deeper, either economically (in the Ottoman Empire) or in full on colonialism (India, Egypt), they constantly commented on and tried to suppress these practices. Muslim elites, trying so hard to modernize their empires and societies to avoid being colonized, tended to adopt European mores along with technology and institutions. In this climate, the Ottoman decriminalization of homosexuality can be read as an act of resistance to European hegemony. The Ottomans were trying to preserve an old cultural practice while modernizing elsewhere. The practice was inexorably extinguished, however, as more and more European cultural practices and attitudes were adopted. As the practice was slowly extinguished in former Ottoman lands, modern Islamic fundamentalism came along with its radical reinterpretation of Islam and things like homosexuality, and replaced a lot of what I've been talking about here.

And then, about a hundred years after browbeating the Ottomans and Persians into subduing homosexual practices, Europeans decided homosexuality was fine, sometime after the mid 1990s. And in a cruel historical irony, they browbeat Muslims for being anti-homosexual, after their great grandparents spent a century extinguishing a vibrantly homonormative society.

Najmabadi's "Women with mustaches and men without beards" is the best, modern book on the subject. You will find an extensive bibiliography in it if you are curious! And do yourself a favor, go read some of Hafiz and Saadi's (both of Shiraz) poetry on "beloveds!"

Old news.

>westerners wouldn't hit this
faggots

the brittish are actually ofe of the main reason why the middle east is so anti gay

you guys were hardcore, look at what you guys did to alan turing

people go "y-yeah but we dont behead"!!!

thats just dumb, beheading someone is more practical thn castrating, electrocuting, hurting someone to the point he suicides

anglos are objectively subhuman

couple decades ago westerners were castrating gay people, electrocuting them (probably still are)

when the ottoman empire was in full jihad against europe, gay sex was the most normal thing in the empire

people are acting like this is abou islam

ironic isnt it? they are delusional, in reality what changes muslims to change to an anti gay behavior is hardcore western imperialism

its just in like 30 years the west went from "castrate gays!!!!" to "pro lgbt bruh gay and lesbian pro bruhh let everyone do what he wants bruhh!!""

what do they expect, after decades of hardcore western imperialism, they expect middle east to just casually say "oh okay, sorry, we will go back to enjoying ass sex"

dumb retards who dont know history, nothing you can do about it

>muh imperialism

makak

>LGBT mudshark in mudslime land got glassed

oh what a shame

>i dont care about cold hard facts

retard

>"gays were getting castrated in the west 20 years ago"
>"muslims dindu nuffin it was those evil imperialists!"
Tell me what imperial presence has "the west" had in Turkey in the last 500 years?

What can possibly go wrong?

read the link i gave you

>As Europeans penetrated the Muslim world, ever deeper, either economically (in the Ottoman Empire) or in full on colonialism (India, Egypt), they constantly commented on and tried to suppress these practices.

the ottoman empire was actually pretty good off, they could counter the extremely anti lgbt stance of the west because of their power, we see this when they decriminalize being a faggot in 1858

the main reason why they did this was as a counter to western influence, as they were hardcore spreading anti lgbt stuff in africa, middle east and on, this pissed the west off

eventually turkey also had to cave, but to this day its not as worse as the middle east, but still very bad

and just like how you posted a picture of gays being thrown off a building, one of the main reasons why we see that happining today is because of western influence :)

these are cold hard facts

That truly made me ponder and reflect.