Why not just burn him with dragons while he is standing still all pompous?

Why not just burn him with dragons while he is standing still all pompous?

fire dissipates around him desu

>got is too complex for me
He literally walks through dragon fire and does not give a shit.

Fire resistance/20

Why not drop 10 good men on him while dragons kill any skeleton that comes to help?

Because this is James Bond flick now, instead of throwing spear at the Drogon, you throw it at Viserion who is further away foe shock value and then you pet go group of people will potentialy ruin your plans for the sake of plot

obviously you need at least 20 good men for this

Because he wants his enemies to challenge him.

You dinnae unnerstand

Would Benjen have the same arm strength as NK or a walker?

He needed the exposed belly to hit it in the heart, why would he throw it at Drogon's wings? He obviously wont do shit to it's skull.

because a land north, north of the wall is actually hell

Who told them his name is the Night King?

How can they tell he's in charge of everything?

Doesn't he have little crown shaped icicles around his head?

because the audience knows he's called the night king, the characters refer to him as that.

exact same reason characters refer to the fight between jon and ramsey and "battle of the bastards"

this

It comes from legends

1. Dany and the dragons don't know he's fire resistant. So that fact has no bearing on her decision making.

2. Regular fire is not as strong as dragon fire. He only walked through the fire that was left behind after the wights were burned. H didn't feel the full force straight from the dragon's mouths.

3. We don't know how well he deals with sustained exposure to fire. If he kept getting lit up for a period of time, then the flames might overtake him.

The real reason why they didn't immediately burn him, is that the dragons were being used against the horde, so that Jon and his guys might escape. No one was looking at him in the confusion. They were just trying to break up the wights, and get everyone mounted up.

>Jon lost the Battle of the Bastards (episode 6x09)!

what happened to this show?

why didn't he throw the spear at jon

would have gone over his head

Because they don't kill main characters anymore and the dragon was the next best dramatic thing

Because from what I've heard Gendry wasn't there for me to justify my crazy conspiracies

THERE WAS NO TIME!!

Who got more dragon fire resistance
Night King?
or
20 good Dothrakis?

Valyrian steel is made with help of dragon fire and it kills Others.
Obviously direct dragon fire would fuck NK up.

Actually surprised that Sup Forums became so showfag.

Or eat him

Yes. By himself, north of the wall, for so long.
I think at least one of his arms will be of sufficient strength by now.

kek

I can't remember but didnt one of the legends or something refer to that? Also about knowing he was in charge, Jon saw him before at hardholme.

They don't have more books to rape so they are just letting reddit fanfics be the plot

>30kg of wet clothes at -30c
>he can get out of the lake just fine

>he literally walks through dragon fire and does not give a shit

he literally stepped over a tiny 1 inch line of flame

>Noone in GOT universe has read Ender's Game

Bad writing.

Yeah why the fuck would she call Jon a bastard anyway?

What a fucking cunt

It's true

>4 dragons in 1 battle

wat none of that is even true

you can reforge valyrian steel like they show in the books and show with normal forges, it's just that the recipe is unknown

and apparently the reason valyrian steel in the show kills walkers is because it's dusted with obsidian or some stupid shit

>the red priestess got to him after all

Can't wait for normies to compare him to Hitler because of his extended arm.