What happened to Bam ? Is he becoming just like Don Vito ?

What happened to Bam ? Is he becoming just like Don Vito ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759777/Sad-downfall-TV-star-Shocking-pictures-Jackass-Bam-Margera-urinating-street-getting-carted-police-European-holiday-wife.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReYWcmAJhJU
seiska.fi/Viihdeuutiset/Seiska-toteutti-helsinkilaispuliukolle-hurjan-muodonmuutoksen-katso/1069490
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's stupid. Fuck him.

Who is Don Vito?

This is not political related take this shit to tv

JUST

Don Vito was Bam's uncle who got semifamous because of Bam's old TV show. He later was sent to prison for a while for groping a few twelve year olds and I think indecent exposure. He died a few years back.

His death and Ryan Dunn's seems to have taken a hard hit on Bam's mental health or ability to give a shit. I think he even got divorced from his cute Jew wife.

hes getting possessed by Vito's spirit

Bam was always the biggest pussy of the cast. Rarely did anything super dangerous and cried like a bitch when he got scared.

>a lot of people near bam die
>gets depressed
>tries to fight depression by moving to finland
???

Fall just started. He won't last until new year.

>alcoholic
>family all fatties
>best friend dies
>career dies
>aging alcoholic

I can see how it happened

He's still reeling from the death of that one guy

knoxville and steveo were fucking champs though
wonder what the fuck happened to them all

What the fuck do you expect if he is "hanging out" with friends like Andy McCoy?

This guy has used Heroin since the 80s and drinks every single fucking day, one of the bigger alcoholic rock stars of our country, they almost "made" it mainstream in the 80s with Hanoi Rocks before Vince Neil of Mötley Cruë killed their drummer drunk-driving.

>wahh Ryan dunn dindu nuffin
Get over it faggot. He died because he was retarded and thought drinking & driving was a good idea. Fuck Ryan, he got what he deserve.

Losing your best friend can have a devastating impact on someone and make them go crazy. Decades ago when my best friend blew his head off when I was at his house in another room, I went through a horrible cycle of heroin and alcohol abuse. He'll either die or snap out of it sooner or later. Thankfully I snapped out

Who the fuck cares

Has he built his skatepark yet?

Its like he gave up already.

Cheer him up with finish humor.

>oy dinero

Johnny Knoxville is a Sirius xm dj for outlaw country

Ryan Dunn is dead?

Heroin overdose guarantee before end of the year if he is trying find some daddy figure from Andry

100% guarantee overdose

He died in a car accident

Bam's going to build him a skatepark in Iceland

god damnit why thats fucking retarded

I was hoping he'd get better after his last celebrity rehab thing with linsey lohan's parents, stacy dash's brothers etc.

That was the last I saw bam on a tv series and was hoping after he'd got his bone spurs fixed that he'd cut down on the bullshit and get back into some activity that was physically orientated so he can get back into skating and at least party with some discipline.

This is a big bummer.

Get your shit together bam, get some descent friends to keep you grounded and party like a rockstar on occasion and not everyday.

Huge bummer.

Best Jackass coming through

Steveo has been doing YouTube shit for awhile now.

>implying ryan dunn and Danger Erhen didn't do the most painful shit but received the most mediocre amount of fame

Knoxville and Steevo were more talented in other areas imo

Best:
Knoxville, Stevo
Less than the best:
Dunn, Chris
Middle of the pack:
Preston, wee man, Dave England
shit tier:
Bam, Danger Ehron
Honorable mentions for God tier:
Phil and April

Ehren is fucking garbage.

I know its an odd request but does anybody remember the one clip from jackass where this fat old dude sounding like a squeaking pig did a milk challenge with 3 other guys? or two

nvm got it

youtube.com/watch?v=ReYWcmAJhJU

Just wanna pop in to say that Hanoi Rocks is one of the most underrated rock bands ever.

that's viva la bam. jackass predates the milk challenge era

I used to love Wildboyz.

>that episode with the nutty street shitter drinking his own piss

I always liked Wildboyz more than Jackass when it was on.

>mfw coconut crabs

Afaik he's living as a bum in Helsinki now, that's the second photo I've seen of him with that same drunk. Also his clothes look like shit. But then he is smiling so perhaps he's happy as a bum in here.

They should do a jackass reunion movie. They are all getting old so maybe the injuries will be funny. We also would get to see what years of drugs and alcohol does to d-list celebrities

Yurocucks btfo by superior american glam rockers

I met Chris once in Florida, he had a monkey that constantly jacked off. Agreed best in the cast.

Cry about it, leaf bitch.

Stevo got clean why can't this bum

Because he is Murican.. Steve is a Britbong.

Danger got respect for going down a ramp on a skateboard blindfolded, though. I bet Bam would never have the balls to do that.

Vito is dead?!?!

His best friend died in a car accident four years ago. He's dead and gone. Iceland's his favorite place. He's gonna build him a skatepark.
You don't have be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Andrew Stranberg is an Earth Rocker.

His other best friend is on heroin again. He's back in rehab for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit. Sick of all this shit. He don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, He don't care what they're up to. Four years He wasted, sippin on drinks at the bar, chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. Now He stays at home, like a fucking hermit. He's not gonna take any shit from anyone.

He knows what's going on. He got set up. He got jumped. Thank god Nikki wasn't there to watch him get his fucking ass kicked. She would have wound up with a black eye and prolly went to jail. She has a big mouth.

He lives for this shit. He loves it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch motherfu-

>The star has struggled with substance abuse in the five years since close friend Ryan Dunn died suddenly

Forgot that Dunn died. Must suck not having your best bro around anymore.

>thankfully I snapped out
>thankfully
Sadly you pathetic bum.

eDanger only ever got fame for having his tooth pulled by the Lamborghini

>What happened to Bam ?

Why should anybody give a shit? He is, was and always will be a degenerate scumbag that acquired wealth through promoting degenerate lifestyle choices to young people. Fuck him, he deserves this.

That was pretty epic as well

Think it is the fate of all who live in West Chester.

Fucking cucks

Jackass is shit compared to dirty sanchez

you sound like a basement dwelling faggot who's never been kissed.

go parkour or something and lose that lard shit weighing you down. Or at least go try your first beer.

This is the end result of not growing up and spending your 20s acting like a manchild, hanging out with your manchild friends on your manchild show.

Eventually age caught up with him and he's starting to look like Phil.

He'll be with dunn soon

Bam started it all with cky. Attraction was caused which then led to jackass adding it's people and splicing it with cky video footage.

Bam did the shitty editing, had the cky films, which led to jackass, also cky band from his brother and the cky skate crew footage. Viva la bam, haggard movie and minghags.

He had a path and contributed more than is led on. It's just fucking disappointing he can't currently find his way but then again we're all lost motherfuckers aswell.

I just want him not to rot away like a bitch and continue with something and pull himself out of his current rut without promoting himself in celebrity rehab shows.

I saw weeman at a bar in Long Beach back in the 90's? early 2000's? can't recall. He was surrounded by people and I was like why the fuck are so many people hanging out with the midget? Someone told me later who he was.

Don't compare urinating in public to groping an underage girl's boobies.

Ville Valo isn't looking too good nowadays.

this

He'll be fine

/thread

Also sage this bullshit

KEK wills his easy passing

>good life

seiska.fi/Viihdeuutiset/Seiska-toteutti-helsinkilaispuliukolle-hurjan-muodonmuutoksen-katso/1069490

Yeah, let's dedicate a skatepark to a guy who died drunk driving. That'll give the kids someone to look up to.

This is the Sup Forums content I want to see!

bam, you need to get ahold of yourself and get your shit together

is he fucking living with hobos? he is truly lost

I met Bam at an art museum in Philly once. He makes these really weird drawings and paintings if you haven't seen them yet. Anyway, he showed up a couple hours late to his own art show and he was messed up on all kinds of drugs. He only hung around for like 15 mins and towards the end one of his friends caused some kind of trouble at the wine bar and the security officer rushed over to intervene... That was a couple years ago, so my guess is that he's been like this for a while.

hi Bam !

Old link, OP is a fag too.
Clearly bam took Dunns death poorly, he is also in rehab now.
OP is a fag as usual

He has been in Helsinki drinking with alcoholics for over a week now. His wife is also here, so probably he usually sleeps in hotel of some sort.

ur saying your best friend dies you shouldnt try to remember him in anyway u can

what an edgy thing to say user

>black eye

you mean black guy

Earth rockers are always black

Still wondering why drink in finland like there is tons of countries all around and he ends up to drink in finland?

Come on man, we're not stupid.
he's in fucking rehab has been for like 2 months

ok den

It is semen indeed

Ahhh hahaha. that's awesome.

bam is a victim of 1) a nihilistic-hedonistic worldview which sees brain death as the end, hence the thought of ryan dunn and anyone else dying, for him, is the thought of them being obliterated 2) failing to mature due to his lifestyle/"career" that took up his 20s when his brain should've been maturing 3) repressed homosexuality, it's obvious that there was something going on with him and ryan dunn, which is why it's been SO hard for him to get over; i know friends who lost their "best friends" too but within a year or two they were fine and back into their own lives, the difference with bam is the gay connection

This is pretty much exactly what I expected Bam Margera to turn into.

Its pretty funny though that he's the richest hobo in the land

to elaborate, when you grow up like bam appears to have done, living entirely for the moment, teasing death with dangerous stunts and whatnot, living for one's immediate pleasures whether via drugs or other things, the actual reality of life and death, when it strikes, will be devastating, because he's not prepared himself for it at all, he lived as if they would never die, or without comprehending the gravity of death, so once his best friend died, it all came crashing down, and the naive fun he'd been having was revealed in the sick light of day for what it was, mindless avoidance of the real facts of life. and, because he believes nothing, because he probably buys into the most common materialistic theories that brain death is cessation of all life forever, that once we die we are dead and gone, he has nothing to live for except to bumble through life in a permanent state of intoxication, until he dies too.

what bam needs is not christianity or any other monotheistic bandaid that will lie to him and tell him ryan dunn is up in heaven drunk driving with jesus, but a view to the continuity of consciousness from one life to another; to see that death is only the end of one form and one persona, but not the cessation of the life process which continues life to life. this gives you a deeper vision of life. it protects you from succumbing to the nihilism if you know that death is not the end, that if you degrade your life here and now, it will only get worse in the next life, hence the necessity of self-improvement and always rising to the challenges life throws at us. we have no other choice, if we degrade ourselves, it will only get worse and worse in this life and the next, while if we man up and face the challenges, it will get better and better.

i feel bad for bam. 36 is not that old but he's 36 going on 56 by the looks of it. he could still recover 100% but it will take a serious attitude shift. he's a victim of his own actions.

Damn, I was die hard CKY fan when I was 14yo, still have all DVD's somewhere. Stopped caring about Bam since Viva la Bam, because this show was trash and Bam was acting like complete asshole since he got famous.