Joss whedon cheated on his wife for 15 years and she didn't notice?

how do you guys think this will affect the justice league movie?

oh namefag
>cunt
you got so butthurt, lol you're still dumb af

based Joss

"didn't notice" living rich in a big house with kids and collecting more years for a bigger payout

i think it's unbelievable that someone can have zero idea of infidelity for so long.

Isn't he a feminist? How could he do such a thing??

i think everyone is pretty shooketh

>Justice League gathers for briefing
>Wonder Woman comes up with plan
>Aquaman shuts her down "Shut the fuck up your foolish woman before I punch your teeth out"
>Flash, Batman and Cyborg jump on Aquaman abuse train and make Wonder Woman cry

What was Whedon thinking? We should do men only screening of Justice League

so a regular screening?

I was being sarcastic. Feminism and leftism in general are cancerous ideologies that attract people who hate themselves. No surprise whatsoever that an outspoken male feminist turns out to be completely full of shit.

so was i

the most bullshit part had to be the ptsd part

Oh sorry.

hey Dan's wife can probably sympathize

lol, i thought you knew, i mean who the fuck actually says shooketh, besides fucking retards? i got that from that video of that fat cunt who didn't like being recognized at the fast food joint she went to every day.

sorry for what?

so sjws hate him now, doesn that mean we want to meme his next movie into success?

i'm guessing thinking that user wasn't also being sarcastic

next movie is justice league, it kind of was going to be a success anyways

she should symphatize with the victims

easy money

why? they knew what they were getting in to

this thread is still up?

>oh namefag
>cunt
>you got so butthurt, lol you're still dumb af

who is that?

He was a DChad all a long....

The few feminist that actually watch this movie would never turn against Woner Woman

this was a reference to an earlier thread of similar concept, where a namefag by the name of
>cunt
was involved, sorry if that seemed random

Isn't a big issue with a lot of feminists is not being tied down to a monogamous relationship?

i think that's an issue of pretty much everyone modernly, most people now in days want to just fuck until the world ends. being monogamous seems counter intuitive

He shouldn't have left Marvel.

Anyone that leaves the Mouse for the Shield will be subject to intense media scrutiny and dirt being dug up. Same happened to Affleck when he left after Daredevil.

DD was so bad tho, like he earned the shit that was said for that.

the current daredevil show on Netflix is actually really good, 100 times better than that dog shit iron fist show