Make a succesfull review show

>make a succesfull review show
>decide to do something else: demo reel
>its afwull and people hate it
>try to goes back to nostalgia critic, but combined with demo reel
>its even worse
>some people actually like it

Has there ever been a bigger fuck up? His sketches are unbearable to watch: Suicide Squad, Hocus Pocus, Wonder Woman; they all suck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MuzPf6c35YI
youtube.com/watch?v=pQa_EZS6Ek8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>poor mans avgn
wat

>Has there ever been a bigger fuck up?
THE
YEAR
OF
SPOONY

I still respect Doug, I don't like his current stuff that much but I think that he had a good run, he's just not in his prime anymore. Even though I don't enjoy his comedy, I still think his movie critiques can still be insightful.

The only thing decent he produces are those 'editorials'. But usually they are poorly constructed, riddled with fallacies and hold no real substance.

I can't respect a man who don't get Last Action Hero

I wached half of one of his reviews once and that was all I could stomach.

Unlike AVGN, he's part of that early Full Time YouTuber thing that should remain forgotten.

A total embarrassment.

youtu.be/MuzPf6c35YI

Think about what gets produced now, like RLM or whatever, and then look at this.

Look at it.

I think his passion for the medium fizzled out before YouTube even became profitable for creators

it's been an obligation to him for the majority of his 'career', that's why his shtick sucks.

Kino

what would he do without TGWTG (rehtoric question)

Janitor

When is next Sup Forums stream?

Doug's more of a pioneer of online entertainment than the master of it. Got to respect him for throwing himself out there and gaining an audience that network television would dream of.

Nostalgia Critic has literally never been good.

i really don't like this dude or his brand of humor

Yes, I saw Melkour's video on this as well.

Is there anything more pathetic than a man trying to make a living off of making videos about movies for autistic manchildren?

>8 minutes of him vibrating his head and rambling about some retarded shit

this is his worse ones right? I haven't seen any of his videos.

I really enjoy his old reviews. They are comfy and funny. I've never seen demo reel, but if that's the origin of those awful "sketches" he has on his reviews now, I think I'll pass. I mean, he had sketches before, but they were shorter and quicker, now it just feels like a drag. Plus, the actors aren't funny and he ditched most of the nostalgic stuff to review newer flicks.

Ask TGWTG had more promise to it.

Also all Critic has to do is not make his reviews have so much of that annoying voice and him talking for the characters

He sucks I hate him

>Unlike AVGN
No, I don't see what's so exceptional about Rolfe

If he had ended when he did, I could say he had a fruitful run. However now it just feels like a "Oh right he's still there" type of deal. Not exactly irrelevant but not as powerful as his earlier reviews. Right now the anger seems really forced.

I thought he was funny when I was 12

this

kinda miss the old tgwtg times, all this silly crossovers and shit

I liked when during his The Room review he said he has never seen such bad acting while his comedic parts in that video had even worse. What a hack.

AND

It'd be watchable without all the skits.

THEN

YOU

>>make a succesfull review show
No.

Okay that's even harder to watch than most of his shit.

>mmmmMMMMMMEEEEeelllllLLLLLLVINNNNNnnn
That's fucking uncomfortable. Not just annoying.

IMAGINE

>The Linkara movie
Featuring
>Linkira
>Comic relief Linkara (with deep characterization)
>Atheist pub singer Linkara (He hates god)
>Robot Linkara (The only bad guy in this movie)
>Some weird robot thingy voiced by Linkara
>Linkara in some other roles
>And some other guys

Thinking of watching this for the bants. Is it worth it?

He's at his best when he's not screaming/ranting. Check out monster madness from a few years ago for the best of him.

>ywn ever make something this kino
youtube.com/watch?v=pQa_EZS6Ek8

only if you watch it in a Sup Forums stream