Woah.. Really makes you think

Woah.. Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck it, I'm a Hill Shill now
>where do I sign up for the checks?

I'm okay with this. No more deadbeats and no more abortion.

Would the logical conclusion of this be that a woman deserting her man would equal to abortion?

But that already is illegal. Men can't legally divorce themselves from raising a child. They always have to pay for it.

Is she stupid? I'm ok with this and, even in this society, he would have to pay child support

it may be a fallacious argument, but it's still a good idea

Agreed.

i can see why the KKK endorses Hillary

15M black people aborted in the last few decades

Except most of the time it's the women that want to put a restraining order on the man and collect child support so they can buy that Gucci purse they've always wanted.

Two parents who don't love each other get to suffer poorly raising a child neither of them want and both of them resent.

Hooray, they cycle of misery continues, everyone loses!

Hillary's still unacceptable to anyone with a working brain

but I agree with it

which is why there are so many 'mens rights' groups whining online and off

this desu senpai

What is child support, and why do black men never pay it?

>1 post by this IDuterte

Isn't this literally exactly how it used to be for the most part before birth control and abortions and shit? #wowsoprogressive

Shouldnt it also work the other way around? If aborion is legal, men should have as much say in getting rid of it? And if they dont then should be able to legally distance themselves instead of being saddled with child Support?

They should make it illegal to get abortions and parents that fuck off out of their children's life should be at an equal opportunity to get raped by the long hard dick of the law.

t. Raised by my dad and grandma because my mom developed a case of wanderlust.

In what country that isn't a shithole are you able to completely abandon your child without legal ramifications?

Women have a 6 month window after an accidental pregnancy where they hold a man's future in their hands deciding whether or not he'll be financially liable for 18 years. I'm sure they get off on that power.

I think what she's describing is called "marriage", and it worked just fine before the left destroyed it.

Wait a second. I fucking agree with her. Make a baby, GET MARRIED, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE.

This is actually good idea

They did, it was called marriage, and women fucked that up too.

>make it illegal for men to desert women after getting them pregnant.
Thats what traditional christian values used to do you know.

I say kill the unborn child before it really gets a chance to suffer. If you're careless enough to find yourself getting an abortion you're too careless to raise a child. From a monetary standpoint that'd be less money in taxes paying for the abortion than putting the kid on chip n all dem programs dey need! Plus abortion is necessary for those few cases of rape or retard babies being born

If the father chooses to raise the child she shouldn't be allowed to abort it.

Holy shit, it does make me think.

Holy shit.

She's retarded.

We used to have a thing called marriage but feminists and their demands for no fault divorce ruined that

We should just introduce child licenses so you have to be a productive member of society to make kids.

they shouldn't make abortion illegal though

Maybe they should have thought about that before fucking, and practiced an ounce of self control.

I guess when there are no consequences to your actions it's easy to act like an irresponsible twat.

Fucking idiot its called child abandonment its a real thing women are just too retarded or the man is too poor for anything to be done about it

heard of child support m8?

The legal ramifications are often difficult to enforce, unfortunately.

No it doesn't make you think. Are you stupid? Do you ever think? Wow this post really triggered me. Not so much the picture, but the tone you comment it with. Holy dumb fuck, fuck you

Are you a typical Phili-fuck or a 'special' underground breed?

Women have always had a choice in pregnancy. Just don't have unprotected sex. If you have unprotected sex, then you knew the risk and decided to roll the dice anyway.

She's right you know. You can't have it both ways.
If you're for traditional family there shouldn't be a problem anyway.

>What is child support

>if women can back out of pregnancies men should too
really makes you think

sounds gud

If abortion is legal then alimony is also illegal

You're not getting daddy's allowance because you wanted tyrone's crotchfruit

Sure. I agree that's a problem. Making it law? That's a bit harder. That's what child support is supposed to be anyway, but it's been abused as fuck.

A lot of times the man is pushed out of their lives. Who's fault is that then?

But the real victim is the child. The parents will likely neglect/abuse, be dirt poor, and will resent their child for fucking up their life. Honestly wouldn't want to put a child through an entire lifetime of that, even more so than it dying before it even has a functioning brain.

So she saying if women can decide to get an abortion, then men should be able to leave the child without paying an ounce of child support.

Fair.

But women are still allowed to desert their child by leaving them in foster care

If you want to abort you should legally not be allowed to have children in the future.

Maybe if rape was involved (and undeniably proved) there could be an exception.

I think BLM might have something to say about this. Expect chimp out in 3, 2, 1...

I'll raise you that men who impregnate women outside marriage, should be sterilized, and women who allow themselves to be impregnated by a deadbeat, left floating up shit creek.

>this dumb dyke doesn't know that's already illegal

so she's arguing for no abortions then. fine

Nice

>Law of the land.
>Get married before sex.
>Conception out of wedlock looked down upon, shotgun marriage forcing idiots to grow up and be adults.
>Introduce feminism, the symptom of "I DONT WANNA"
>Women weasel out of marriage.
>Women weasel out of responsibility.
>Do whatever they want.
>Destroy all the law of the land to prevent these issues.
>Now issues are becoming a problem.
>BUT ITS MEN'S FAULT I'M JUST A WOMAN I CANT DO NO WRONG!

Here is a quick story.
>Lib tard woman talks about banning guns, bring in illegals, white man is the devil.
>Mexican man illegally comes into the country, comes into her home, rapes her, and slits her throat.
>She lived.
>BAWWW HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!

which is why we had the law of the lands we had, because shit happens.

>Lets get rid of guns, we dont need them, we are peaceful.
>OH GOD INVADING ARMY I WISH WE HAD GUNS!

same shit.
>Oh lets get rid of marriage, contraceptives, and morals, who needs them.
>OH GOD WHY DO I SUDDENLY HAVE 40 KIDS AND BAD HIPS!

Sounds like a plan.

Isn't it already illegal to skip out on child support?

That's why there is adoption, I mean yeah the adoption system is shit, but it could potentially work out better for the kid.

/thread

We can't

Men are in prison now for not paying child support

okay, but if a divorce is filled im not paying shit

Why don't they just not have sex outside of marriage? Why don't they just have sex with good people they have known for a while and talked to about having kids?

seems reasonable to me.

Isn't that illegal though? It's certainly frowned upon anyway

If abortion is legal, child support should be abolished,if women can back out of pregnancies
men should be able to as well

Actually I kind of agree with her. That's why I am pro choice.

Feel free to redpill me if I am being retarded.

its "fair" but two wrongs dont make a right

We don't have it both ways already you dumbfuck.

>when you're so far down the liberal rabbit hole you start advocating for traditional marriage values without realizing it.

beat me to it

on the flipside, if the woman wants to hold on to the pregnancy but the man does not, and the woman refuses to compromise with him, he has all the justification to drop the bitch.

For once I agree with Occupy Democrats.

Although the thing is they're saying this because they think abortions AND deadbeats should be okay. I say neither should be.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure 100% of pro lifers share this view already.

Its like libs don't know when to shut up.

Also, escapeism from responsibility concerning the nucleus family.

Isn't that a jew trick to undermine nationalistic, monolithic nations?

Like the US needs more Blacks in jail now.

>Have girlfriend.
>Get her preg and didnt know.
>She suddenly breaks up with me while I am having health issues.
>Turns out I got testicular cancer.
>Freeze sperm.
>she feels bad for me.
>Tells me she was carrying my child but flushed it out.
>I didnt want children user.
>Meet her 2 months ago after 10 years apart.
>She has 3 kids.
>I JUST LOVE KIDS user LOLOL!

I would have been happy to raise my child alone.

WOAH

THATS LIKE

MARRIAGE

Are there any videos of people using this argument against libs? I imagine they get buttfrustrated real quick

because its 2016 grandpa

i deleted it
now you can post it

Gee, that's what societal pressure used to accomplish.

You know, the patriarchy and shaming bit.

So by that logic, as long as abortions are legal, then there's nothing wrong with a man abandoning his baby mama.

> You can't come after me for child support, I had an abortion!

Someone should let her know that the dreaded Dark Army of the alt right supports her... lol

>Make it illegal to get a girl pregnant and abandon her
Do these people realize that child support is a thing? All you have to do is know the fucking name and address of the person who knocked you up and you can sue them for child support.

I mean, women certainly aren't sluts who fuck so many dudes they can't remember the name of the one who got them pregnant, right?

Of course she's only referring to white men.
Black men should be allowed to do whatever they want.

Child support isn't optional, niggers just have no wages to garnish.

If two non-married couples have a kid, is the dad (or I guess mom if the kid goes with the dad) obligated to pay child support?

Serves them right for bumping uglies without caring about the consequences.

This used to be the case with adultery laws and marriage you dyke.

I hate to rain on your autism parade but it is already illegal for men to 'desert' women after getting them pregnant.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Repost this in every thread (((((especially shill threads))))) to maximize out potential voting power.

LETS GUARANTEE A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

>WOAH THATS LIKE MARRIAGE

Has the left come full circle?

Are they now proposing an institution similar to marriage?

Looks like the left is unknowingly retracing the thought process that our ancestors had when they established marriage as tradition.

>Two retards fucked up, now let's make them learn their lesson by having at least 1 new life be miserable and mistreated for 18+ years and probably fuck them up for life not to mention the second hand consequences such as the child becoming a delinquent and hurting others or convincing them to do the same
Good fucking job retard

So dont fuck someone you aren't willing to have a kid with then?

That sucks buddy.

Abortion is a fucking mess. But so is unwanted children.

On the flip side:

If a woman can back out of pregnancy, men should be able to as well.

Except that's already illegal. Has he never heard of child support?

Sounds reasonable to me.

>cutting contact with another human is the same as killing another human