Burkini ban blocked. Thank you France. Another victory for common sense and compassion...

Burkini ban blocked. Thank you France. Another victory for common sense and compassion. Fuck all you racist idiots who think oppressing people because of their religion is ever acceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11084745
huffingtonpost.ca/raheel-raza/niqab-burka-ban-canada_b_8189112.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What exactly does the ruling look like? Have they instituted shari'ah?

Boy you'd hate to see how the mayor responded to that OP.

>religion
>racist

Sup retard

>racist idiots who think oppressing people because of their religion
>racist
>religion
No point even arguing with a retard

all religious accessories should be banned outside their respectives "temples"

it has nothing to do with 'compassion'

It has nothing to do with 'common sense'

It's fake in any case, just another media fake 'sensation' to keep shareholders happy

In thirty years, either the entire population will be wearing ninja outfits as the beach because 'skin cancer' (another fable)

or all muslim women will be trim, taut and wearing bikinis

At the moment, the ninja outfits are because of Islam's total preoccupation with their own and other people's groins

But kids want to conform. Tomorrow's muslim girls will wear bikinis and their father's will have heart attacks to which they're prone anyway

So a big fuss over nothing

It's a muslim problem,not ours

We still wear whatever we want and will continue to do so

Muslim males have as much hope of preventing their granddaughters from wearing bikinis as they have of turning back the tide

This

>global outrage
literally no one I know talked about this

Yet we can't immigrate to muslim countries and wear what WE want, can we?

I don't see our fucking media complaining about that. This whole "outrage" is such a fucking stupid distraction.

The thing about freedom, is the fact that it's for everyone. You may not like the Burkini, but fuck it, you aren't the one wearing it. If they want to sweat like hell on the beach with their fucking carpet on them, feel free to. Policing what people wear, is pretty goddamn stupid. It's a complete non-issue. Let people wear whatever they want, and let them deal with the consequences of wearing it. Who gives a fuck.

>Inb4 Muslim lover

well now that you cant bann burkini i guess national front just has to grow more. cause and effect. you can prevent more from being allowed into france and you can deport the ones there already.

I bet you voted labour and still want corbyn as the leader too

please get out of my country you fucking paki

Let's settle this
Which is the most cucked country?
strawpoll.me/11084745

By global they meant their fellow liberal people in the media.

Sup Forums is actually easy to bait, I believe

Get out paki

Islam is a cancer on the world that should be removed by any means necessary ahmed.

Go suck a nigger dick, faggit. No one cares about your bullshit feelings about racism in here.

SNP actually, fuck labour they sold the country to corporations just as much as the tories.

If you knew anything about the origins of the garment you'd know the whole basis of it is oppression.

Why do you think it's the wear of choice for ISIS and militant fundamentalists?

Communication is 90% facial expressions and body language, how do you think it helps those women by taking that away? It literally dehumanizing them. It lets them get beaten harder because they can't see it. It helps hide abuse because no one can fucking see it and the damages beatings do.

What's more, female Muslim activists like Raheel Raza want the Burka banned, and they deal with thousands of oppressed Muslims from the western world per year.

Read this:huffingtonpost.ca/raheel-raza/niqab-burka-ban-canada_b_8189112.html

You dumb fucking cuck.

It's actually the law in France. It should be respected.

Not now it isn't