77 cents on the dollar

>77 cents on the dollar

How do we get these people to see reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUShifz2UU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, the CAD is real shit.

Is that mud or crud?

And the housing bubble hasn't popped yet.

How come women are underrepresented in hanging drywall? really makes me consider.

Butt mud

I used to do that

did he died?

Teach us how

What does he mean by this?

dumb thing to do. why not turn off the water and drain the hole? What he's doing is not safe.

he'd have to turn off the water main usually shutting down a street or two

When I see feminists push that we need more female lumberjacks, ill take them seriously.

Why would he not at least remove his shirt?

it's unprofessional to be half naked on job

But being a lumberjack is too hard. Not fair you meanie

Replacing all men with women would yield same work done at 77% cost of salaries...

...if and only if they do the same amount as males, but then you have to claim cutthroat businessmen are actively spending excess funds.

They expected someone in the wreckage, brother.

came here to post this. it's by far the best and immediately understandable argument against the wage gap

Hold on, my male privilege is down here somewhere.

Muddy water. He lives some place with red clay "soil," Carolinas or Georgia maybe, and the water line is busted. For some reason he can;t shut of the water "upstream," so he's got to do this..

Fuck that Georgia red clay, that is the hardest shit to work with.

I turned on the drier this morning and my gf yelled at me to suck my own dick and that I'm an asshole. It's because she had to move 1 several inches so I could open the door to the laundry. It's the first day of her period

I'm glad that in 2016 women are finally respected as adult human beings just like us

I'm the only female postgrad in STEM (biochemistry) that I know.The reason a lot of women make less than men is that they get shit degrees.

NPBP

Hell, I'd pick up lumberjackin. Sounds fun

Ask these people if women are paid less than men, why don't companies hire only women?

>If women are paid 77 cents why don't companies only hire women?

Because my gender studies class told me that the patriarchy is keeping women down.

georgia here, have you seen my shoe anywhere?

Feminist cunts get so pissed when you ask them why companies don't hire more women if the gender pay gap myth is true.

All I have to do is say that salaries for military servicemembers and research scientists are the same for both genders, and they get pissed.

my company is something like 85% women

Do you think there is an unlimited supply of women? The industries where women are over 80% have salaries below those where women are a minority. That's evidence enough that the more women you hire the less you pay.

I'll let CHS do the talking

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUShifz2UU