Trumpfags are delusional

Why can't you guys admit trump is losing? every single poll shows it. maybe if you didn't live in your delusion that everything is ok it could be fixed. Instead of providing counter arguments you just call people shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-20BmnpaCYw
youtube.com/watch?v=vgCK2GY9gE4
youtube.com/watch?v=WO5B5U577xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shill?

It's not shilling if it's factual

Shill

Shills were only accurate when Trump was winning. Now the polls are skewed to make Rod Ham look viable, because the polling companies depend on media mentions for their shekels and skewing the polls is a convenient way of milking the liberal media for cash while setting them up for a massive sucker-punch in November.

Compare pictures of the crowds at Trump events vs. Hillarys, it's not even close.

Why can't you guys admit that clinton is losing on social media big time? Nobody shows up to her rallies, top comments on Twitter and Jewbook are anti-Hillary and pro-Trump, he gets more views per video, more (non violent) activism on the streets and a much more energetic movement behind him. It's already been shown how many more people turned out to vote for Rep primaries and how many less for Dem primaries. Same thing will happen come November.

Clinton's only got CNN and rigged polls behind her. A mirage that's about to break.

The mainstream media also had Romney in the lead.

Journalists can't be trusted anymore. -hence I'm never going to tell one the truth again.

The longer they deny, the more sweet will be realisation. Or they will deny her victory even after inauguration?
USA deserves everything that is happening to it. After her victory USA will become one party state just like China and USSR.

ko-ko-ko

I literally can't fucking wait until Hillary wins in a historic landslide. I have a family size Pop Secret ready for that day. I'm getting erect just thinking about Sup Forums when Trump gets absolutely fucking smoked.

>video views and retweets =/= votes

This is what happens when Let's Play millenials think they understand politics.

They are mentally ill
They see the evidence all around them, but cannot accept it.
Instead they call you a shill and claim every poll is rigged

I'm confident that the energy behind Trump's campaign will translate into votes. I'm also confident that Hillary's supporters will either be convinced that she will win and not waste their time and energy to vote, or they will feel betrayed by her by the end of the first debate that they will ignore voting altogether.

Trump's camp is now reinvigorated by Niger Farage's speech and the Brexit movement. Have the media say what they will, but Trump's campaign is reaching out to those that the media doesn't care to reach.

History shows that the candidate moving centrist tends to win, and the candidate attacking its opposition tends to lose. Last time I saw Hillary talk about her policies was when she said she'd raise taxes on the middle class.

Trump's got ammo, he's got policies, rallies, media attention, the charisma, the stature, the persuasion skills behind him. Hillary has got none of that and is dying very quickly.

Trump will win.

NO WALL
NO BORDER
NO DEPORTATION
NO BAN ON INTERRACIAL DATING

Says the Australian as he posts a photoshopped picture of Mr Trump.

Is he 15? Does he know the inner workings of a 'democratic' system? Who knows and more importantly: who gives a fuck. Polls don't mean much when you specifically target participants.

Anyone who STILL dislikes Trump needs to reevaluate points and keep an open mind. I remember last year August at a family gathering speaking with my cousin about the upcoming election. It was agreed among everyone you'd talk to: this race was a joke. I could not have been more wrong.

>londonistan

What's factual is you have a muslim as your mayor.

Because we don't live in megaphone hugbox land where made up shit blocks out reality?

Clinton also worships Moloch and sacrifices babies to him.

Somehow i understand your ko-ko-ko.

Glad to hear, that you also like Hillary and think that she will make USA even more progressive, diverse, and multicultural. Your country need more groups like BLM and completelly new peacefull police force. Children from school age should learn about consent. And far-right sites like Sup Forums should be monitored more heavily with attempts to influence its owners into more cooperation.

That cat...

he looks into your soul

Most of us are here for the memes.

Worked for Obama, didn't it?

Brexit didn't actually happen that was a trial run. So the polls were correct in that case to. Face it, that was your only example of polls being supposedly wrong.

Every person that said they'd vote Hillary in a poll is not going out to vote in November. Hillary does not inspire people.

Every person that said they're voting for Trump in a poll is going to get out and vote. Trump inspires people.

Bernie lost to Hillary because his voter bases was half stupid white chicks and the other half were dudes just trying to fuck them. Those people only attend rallies for SJW pussy points but they dont vote in the end.

The people that attend Trump rallies, the hard working Americans that see whats really going on, Are very motivated to vote.

But we can go ahead and have this thread 3 million more times till November

Bernie lost because of fraud, lots of it. Just search Clinton Voter Fraud in youtube for easy to find evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=-20BmnpaCYw

youtube.com/watch?v=vgCK2GY9gE4

youtube.com/watch?v=WO5B5U577xw

Shill

As Shillary puts it: "Dark corners of the internet"

Required viewing.

And you fucks still believe the polls aren't rigged?