Am i the only one who is hateing the new episodes? They are not really funny, they focus too much on being serious...

Am i the only one who is hateing the new episodes? They are not really funny, they focus too much on being serious, and idk just the feel of it sucks. I was so fucking pumped for season 3 and now that its here i really dont give a shit ill probably just stop watching. I think justin ran out of good ideas or his divorce made him all sad and thats making the show suck, either way fuck rick and morty i used to think it deserved to be on a more main stream network but now I think it is right where it belongs with all the early 2000s flash cartoon quality shitty garbage that aires on adult swim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvlDDC-bWoE
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The new one had its funny moments, also Vindicators.

The series has taken a nosedive in quality but it's slowly coming back, I'd say the newer episodes have been better than that Purge episode

If you have been watching reddit and memey at any point past the fucking retarded season finale of the last season you are a goddamn moron and deserve exactly what you get

>Vindicators

So bad. This sideplot with morty not feeling appreciated by his grandpa is so forced and awful.

Fucking this. Only bleach drinking faggot retard fucks watch rick and morty - drink a buffalo's diarrhoea out your asshole you fucking pig fucks

Typical Dan Harmon show, starts off alright, reaches a peak relatively fast, then a very steep nosedive.

Episode 4 right?
It was okay. Honestly average. Some good moments, lots of meh.
Better than episode 3, that much is true. But they did the same joke like 10 times this episode.

I get it: Rick doesn't take the Vindicators seriously.

it was basically the best episode of the series.

I enjoyed season 1 because it was something new and it had funny bits.

Then in season 2 the jokes became overused and it lost its novelty.

Haven't even touched S3 yet but I hear a lot of shit about it.

Except episode 1 is light years better

Yea right

Shut up you fucking Nazi

Actually, if they wanted to not be fucking hacks, they wouldn't have made the leader of the Vindicators a pussy. It's too obvious a joke. Should have kept him tough and cool.

This. I enjoyed Episode 1 almost completely.

Dude.

A fucking asian kike hybrid self inserted herself into the show as a memey freudian psichoanalist that "analyzed" rick like he was a shit on the floor and with the shittiest self indulgence and "i dont care" personality you could think of.

I mean, nothing says "WOMEN ARE WRITING RICK AND MORTY NOW" as having one of the less scientific and meme "disciplines" in the world babbling incoherent edgy mother trash at a entity that represent(ed) the sheer force of science for reasons beyond comprehension.

A guy who has an interdimensional po ket device was "nailed" by a couch bitch. Thats killing the character.

Idk, for me rick was a nix between the comedian an dr manhattan in terms of personality, and having him get a YASSS QUEEN SLAAAAAYYY from a shitty pseudoscience wretch was blood boiling for me.

Fuck woman in comedy, get the fuck out. Comedy of today its too self unimportant and meta for these emotional meme science bitchs that see depth in paulo coelho and meme Jodorowsky.

I swear to god, i wouldnt be impressed if they trew technology based on mandalas and "good feelings" in the next episode. And summer savibg the day with herbs because "U SILLY GRANDPA NOT EVERYTHING ITS" SCIENCE" (lauging track) "

Im so fucking mad.

One last remark.

Im this mad because I enjoyed so much the first two seasons that I will probably whatch wathever they throw at me, but I do really hope they go full shoa and kick those shitty ass writers. They didnt even wrote nothing substantial before.

They are just pussy signalling.

s1>s2>s3

nope, literally retarded that all those ricks died that easily.

Just finished watching the last episode and it was legit great. I was like, wow damn the women finally wrote a good episode, but then I looked it up and it was written by one of the guys who had written a bunch of other great episodes. Like, how come everything the women do is bad?

I just plain don't care about the new episodes because there's nothing to care about in them. I guess that's bound to happen when the show's signature joke is
>dude nothing matters lmao

ok kiddo

This show is literally going down the Simpsons path.

Rick and Morty should not be taking itself seriously. Nobody wants that.

Let's not bring simpson into this.
Simpson no where near had this kind of nosedive in quality

maybe it's shit because Harmon lost his shit since the divorce
youtube.com/watch?v=MvlDDC-bWoE

Remember when Rick said Jerry would never go on an adventure? I don't need help navigating divorce or emotions from an adult cartoon. Just let Jerry be a loser.

I can't wait for the divorce arc to be over, but you know there is a lot left to it. Beth hasn't even dated anyone yet. And you know it's going to be a black guy, not because of some agenda, but because that will make it easier to make a big deal out of for the characters.

they're going to get back together at the end of the season.
The show doesnt work in its current format

Hasnt anyone noticed Morty is slowly turning into Rick?

The way you complain, and the aesthetic of your last sentence is very Rick and Mortyesque

>rick is actually morty from the future

Literally nothing with Summer is ever good and episodes focused around her end up the worst in the whole series, why do they keep pushing her

Technically Rick only wanted to send Jerry on a "fake adventure," which Jerry only turned real because he was a whiny baby who let some asshole rando smoothtalk him into the attempted murder of his wife's dad.

Also upon thinking about it further, if that guy really wanted Rick to get on that ride he could've done it in an easier way. I swear, the plot devices in this show are getting more and more glaring with each episode.

rpgish voice on the stargirl character was cringe as fuck

you are a cuck, man

This last episode was written by a man and you still hated it. What's your excuse now?

1>2>3>5>4

yeah true, finally the "woman writers" meme is dead

Everyone is becoming rick because thats how a family dynamic works, they all begin to mirror each other

No you faggot, you are posting on a board that nearly universally despises the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs&feature=youtu.be

NOT A NAZI

>Last episode
>That's what you are Jerry, a predator. You make people feel bad for you to take advantage of them
>HURRR YOU MESSED WITH HER BODY IMAGE BRO

You can very clearly see where the chick writers have their influence and where the good writers do their work

I give last ep a 6/10, almost as good as ep 1

>>That's what you are Jerry, a predator. You make people feel bad for you to take advantage of them
>>HURRR YOU MESSED WITH HER BODY IMAGE BRO
Those opinion makes sense from Rick and Mortys perspectives in those situations. You're trying to apply it as the shows perspective and solid rules for everyone. As a dad, Rick should want more for his daughter. Morty should want to protect his sister.

Disfiguring someone because they broke up with your sister for another girl is not "protecting" them holy fuck

yeah he went to pieces and panicked and died way too quickly. it would've been more interesting if he was a foil to rick by being an actually heroic and capable leader. plus it felt like a waste of christian slater

I should be able to breakup with someone and date someone else if I find the other woman more attractive and not be assaulted by a sci fi growth ray you fucking mong

Don't watch cartoons? That character will probably be back to normal if they ever need to use him again.
I should be able to shoot a rabbit without him putting on a dress and fooling me into kissing him.

Episode 2: Summer yelling at people and being cunty. Also relationship drama.

Episode 3: Beth yelling at people and being cunty. Also cunty female psychiatrist. Also divorce drama.

Episode 4: Universe Lady yelling at people and being cunty. Also relationship drama.

Episode. 5: Morty and Beth yelling st each other. Also more relationship drama. More pathetic single dad stuff. "You messed with her body image."

Without a doubt, Rick & Morty is over. It's the new Ren & Stimpy. A show that was wildly popular with hipsters that turned into total shit after only two seasons.

It's almost as if someone deliberately ruined this show.

Is this your own analogy or are you quoting something?

(((someone)))

It's from a cartoon. A cartoon where they try to kill, rape, and eat each other. And no one with any sense tried to compare it to real life because it was a cartoon.

Easier in what way? Please elaborate.

dan harmon went through a divorce between season 2 and 3? Is this why I gotta watch this dumb shit about divorce fallout in my sci-fi cartoon?

What is wrong with joforowski you little bitch?

He is just a jew who was to ambitious for his own good. Read the dune cuckboi.

What was great about it ?

It's bad.

holy fucking shit. this guy is both retarded and insane ant the same time.

ping pong psychiatrist monologues singalled that there was no turning around for me.

>WAAAAAH WAAAAAAH WOMEN ARE RUINING MY REDDIT CARTOON

I remember I knew about this show way before ti even aired because of The Best Gamers. Season 1 was good, but I retwatched it recently and didn't fins it nearly as funny as I did to begin with. 2 just got less funny as it went on. I hated the episode where Rick tries to kill himself, especially since everyone thought it was so emotional and heavy. Haven't even watched this season and all I've seen is Pickle Rick which looked annoying.

>didn't even wrote nothing

checked and hail satan.

despite what Sup Forums likes to think, 1st season wasn't really reddit tier. it's the 2nd that started to look like a bunch of rejected futurama jokes mashed together. and everything goes downhill from here.

Jodorowsky's Dune would be more of an abomination than Lynch version and miniseries combined.

Rick and Morty wants to be a character driven dramady where all the characters are assholes. Like if you replaced the cast of Futurama with the cast of Always Sunny but kept the story beats the same.

There's nobody to root for because all the characters suck but the show insists you pick a side. (Except Jerry's)

jodorowskys comics were amazing though
he's a total pseud but he's got a great sense for outrageous imagery

You dense fuccboi, thats why I said "meme jodorowsky", i mean the psicomagia and another ultraparidas that this man has ended with. He is a snake oil merchant at this point. His artist side is sick I know. Would like to see that dune.

I'm not denying that. His Dune concepts look intriguing on their own merit, but they have nothing to do with Frank Herbert's vision. And I'm not even talking about tranny Feyd-Rautha.
When it comes to visuals alone, I think that Lynch nearly nailed it. It's those weird fucking gimmicky fuck-knows-what alterations that make his version look weird as shit at moments (bald Bene Gesserit, weirding modules, cat milk and such).

But the new episode was really good.

Even if he didn't want to take Jerry on an adventure, why take him to an alien planet?
Why not just say "Hey loser, I don't care about you but tell Morty we had a nice time together"

Also
>Jerry just arrived to an alien planet
>Somehow him knowing about the ride doesn't raise any red flags with Rick
>It's only after the crash that Rick asks him about it
>Still claims to be a genius
>He's also half machine now because why not

This show turned into something way worse than Family Guy and that's saying something

And the writer thinks that almost half of America are Nazis.

Ep.5 had some great moments and actually felt like Rick and Morty again. 2-4 were dogshit. 1 was ok.

Episode 5 was actually was really fucking good and its no fucking surprise that it was written by a man.

>reddit and memey
go away

As a European whose family members got killed by Germans during World War II (no, I'm not Jewish), I loathe all those fucking American twats who trivialize Nazism to a form of playground insult. Then I suppose Harmon is one of the biggest twats I've ever seen.

That's a direct quote from AVGN though you underage b& twerp

R&M is like American Dad for fedoralords who watch their gfs take black cock.

New episode was the best this season. I guess it's the new writers ruining stuff.

>reddit and mortiberg
FTFY

Why does Sup Forums suddenly like Reddit and Morty? Are you guys just being super contrarian because of the woman writer meme?

i got halfway through and started getting annoyed. Idk why

>hateing

Stopped reading there.