Hillary Clinton’s Alt-Right Speech Isolated and Destroyed Donald Trump

Sup Forums BTFO

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/08/how_hillary_clinton_s_alt_right_speech_isolated_and_destroyed_donald_trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=-p4P-MbMrv8
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtu.be/Kt22Y9-dfNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHART
H
A
R
T

Every time...

It was a speech I dictator would give.

>Michelle Goldberg
nothing to see here folks

>(((Goldberg)))

(((Goldberg)))

Literally every fucking time.
Fire up the fucking ovens, already

we should be so lucky to have such a wonderful dictator as her

>berg

Oh boy wowee

>slate

>goldberg

LMAO
M
A
O

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Repost this in every thread (((((especially shill threads))))) to maximize out potential voting power.

LETS GUARANTEE A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

(((Goldberg)))
(((Bernstein)))

>slate

IN

That certainly is the narrative they are trying to push isn't it? Too bad it's not working.

Maybe it's time to...
wipe the slate clean?

>gold
>berg

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

>be presidential nominee
>have followers from group X
HE'S DONE FOR! THEY FOUND THE CONNECTION!

Absolute bullshit clickbait.

>(((Slate)))
>(((Goldberg)))

EIGHT
YEARS

I swear to god you guys are gonna get this whole place shutdown this year

You guys are literally like wizards. Always ruins everything.

getting really tired of these headlines

Like "x DESTROYED y" when they actually didn't do anything

>(((Goldberg)))

Berg?

She tried to save you, Sup Forums. Where were you when Hillary gave sane Republicans an out?

(((Goldberg)))

>isolated and destroyed

Are they reporting or fantasizing? Can't tell anymore.

nah, I can.

your mom's mouth

>(((Goldberg)))

I don't understand how anyone can read a title like that and think, "yeah! that's some good objective journalism right there!"

The speech was pretty shitty and contradictory. She complains about Trump using conspiracy theories, while at the same time claiming that hes controlled by russia.

Even the German media that is usually clueless and biased on these issues complains about that.

Does anyone else think that the media shilling is a lot weaker this time? In the past month or so Hillary's team have been able to block Trump with the Muslim soldier's family after the RNC polls boost, but this time I don't think it's going to happen.

(((GOLDBERG)))

(((Goldberg)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

People have to be catching on to this fucking Jewish subversion surely.

For fuck's sake.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She completely eviscerated you retards. Maybe now you can see how silly this whole Trump thing was.

PEPE!
youtube.com/watch?v=-p4P-MbMrv8

wtf I hate Trump now

>"...BECAUSE I SAID SO!"

No speech has that sort of impact, sorry. Outside the echo chamber, nobody knows what she said.

Trump does not have to share the credit for isolating and destroying himself with anybody.

>Eight years

More like, with Hillary Clinton's health, the 46th President here will be running for reelection in 2020.

second post best post

Que bueno ver a un paisano apoyando al godemperor donald trump!

Can you really destroy someone that is already polling near zero with minorities?

>((()))

If it was a choice I'd rather die than listen to more of her bullshit while the media tongues her anus.

The real Americans such as Hispanics, Muslims and Africans are coming together to get rid of you hateful white men. Leave your white women on the doorstep and come out peacefully.

see
they're just fantasizing now.

The Sup Forums hyperlink there links directly to Sup Forums, not to Sup Forums homepage

She completely singled out and eradicated every last atom that makes up each and every alt righter

They report only the facts. Just admit it, loser, the entire country is laughing at you. Real conservatives finally have an out. Thank you, Madame Hillary.

Hillary Clinton is a conspiracy theorist, and she uses conspiracy theories to justify every terrible thing she does. We've gone to the vast right-wing conspiracy to the vast alt-right conspiracy.

One maybe she'll wake up and realize that the reason it looks like there is a "vast right wing conspiracy" against her is because she's been such a harpy throughout her life that everyone hates her.

it is sad how these people can't appreciate how multicultural Sup Forums is.

they label us as the worst, but in reality, we just put a mirror in front of themselves.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance.

>Goldberg
OY VEY GOY TRUMP IS AN EVIL NAZI! LOOK AT HIS POLICIES OF DEPORTING ILLEGALZ ITS RACIST! OYYYYY VEY!

Zyklon B for you you fucking kike

>Mfw I didn't watch her speech
>Mfw I only saw the Pepe bombing user
Sucks 2 B U famalam

>(((Goldberg)))

She sounded like a crazy old women

>Putin is the leader of the alt-right

I'm surprized more of them haven't started going the John Leibowitz route and adopting anglo-sounding names to avoid feeding into the stereotypes.

I ruined your mommas coochie with my massive dick

Too much Jewish pride these days.

Not even the people who attended the speech left it knowing what "alt right" means. All they know is that Hillary Clinton said it's bad, so unless you are already a Hillary drone then Alt Right means absolutely nothing.

Wtf I hate the alt-right now

>Hillary Clinton’s Alt-Right Speech Isolated and Destroyed Donald Trump
says increasingly nervous democrat for the fifth time today

HILLARY JUST EVISCERATED THESE STAIRS

>sane republicans

After decades of portraying republicans as racist, sexist, bigotted, homophobes. Laughable.

I watched it. It was a very small, very heavily 'Pro-Hillary' crowd that cheered when they were told.

All the rest of the time she was rattling on with her crazy old cat lady shit, the crowd was dead quiet. I would imagine the look on the crowd's faces was none too optimistic or enthusiastic by the time she finished.

But we will never know, because they were careful never to show anyone's face during her speech. That was not by accident.

Watching Hillary live is the ultimate red pill for her fans. By the end of it, they usually look pretty horrified.

I hope she does a lot more speaking engagements where everyone can see her live and in person. It truly is a sight to behold.

>left-wing rags
>facts
Sorry but you can only pick one.

>Goldberg

>HER SPEECH WAS SO GOOD IF YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN AND VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU'RE NOT SANE HAHAHAHAHAHA
So in the end it's just namecalling, right?

>Eviscerates

youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ

But didn't she attack ordinary people as well?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Notice that she never would have made it up those stairs without the sympathy of white males and minorities.

Why would anyone believe that a Republican would be swayed by anything Clinton says in the slightest, "alt" or not?

I like how she has to suppress a cough when Jimmy Kimmel asks about her health:

9 seconds in:

youtu.be/Kt22Y9-dfNk

>bombing intensifies

0.5 dollars have been deposited into your account.

>Goldberg

EVERY FUCKING TIME

She really showed Trump!

The people love Hillary! Everyone knows that!

The alt-what?

by (((Goldberg)))

>Slate

This fucking nigger. Jesus christ.

Jews are too narcissistic. They're like comic book villains. It's why they've stopped even trying to hide. They're so confident they've already won they feel the need to tell everyone about the plans that are just hours away from being completed...

>(((((((((((((((((((shekelberg))))))))))))))))))))
We really need rev up those gas chambers

Well watch her COMPLETELY DOMINATE THIS JAR OF PICKLES

Source?

The last popular bastion of free speech. That would suck.

Somebody needs to dub together "vast" with "alt-right" and "conspiracy"

Pay no attention to the Iman behind the curtain

Delete this

They're right. Hillary expozed this "alt right" movement as racist bigots thst believe in conspiracies. I'm with her.

I am interested in the gif.

That speech was nothing short of bizzaro

How the fuck could anyone watch that and not audibly say "wut?"

but didn't she call all trump supporters racist by association?

The funniest part about this whole debacle is seeing the comments from people like Guardian readers who throw in homophobic in their big list of insults about the alt right. It's literally the gayest ideology to ever exist, where the pinnacle of femininity has a penis, but they have their big ball of "mean old evil racist sexist homophobic transphobic islamaphobic far right fascist fascist fascist fascist fascists". that they can't stray from.

Pepe!