Best on the ballot, and meme king

Best on the ballot, and meme king.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Deqpe0-SxmU
ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_the_Trans-Pacific_Partnership_trade_deal
youtube.com/watch?v=RZoEFjYoKxY
youtube.com/watch?v=BeifLeFmTuw
youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That'll be 300,000 dollars

>30k for that image

Kek

joke of a campaign, best candidate. God, this election is ridiculous.

how can a libertarian support a carbon tax?

Third parties are meant to be jokes.

Then , what to do when both candidates are a joke?

>Be Gary
>find out these kids like dat boi memes
>30k spent
>put ad out
>meme died 2 months ago
JUST

The Republican party was a third party not long ago

This Gary meme is THAT old

He said he'd look at it if it's revenue neutral, doesn't support it

Not god tier like Ron Paul, but he's got my vote. Trump, and Hillary are authoritarian pieces of shit. I want someone to leave me alone, not be my boss. This is the best candidate for that.

He looks like a weak Vince Mcmahon

Well spent, but we moved on.

He climbed Mount Everest with a broken leg. Far from weak he is beast.

Yeah but the whole "spending 30k on a shit meme" is now becoming an actual meme.

The only answer to carbon tax is a straight "no." Gary Johnson is a liberal.

>ded 2 months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=Deqpe0-SxmU

Best post

>Supports gun control
Yeah, nah, fuck that cunt.

Please, republicanism and liberalism need each other. If one crumbles, the other would surely follow.

Thank you for Sharting in Mart.

30k well spent, Gary.

And Kurt Angle won gold at the Olympics with a broken freakin neck.

THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS

third parties are meant to take votes away from the main choices. Gary is meant to take hillary and the other, i forgot the name is meant to take votes from hitlery. No one thinks either of the third parties will win unless they are secretly a shill or they perhaps have nothing better to do than to go out on nov 7th and play pretend

I'll just leave this here

He's trying to get votes from both sides so yeah he will say things that are liberal. Hillary, and Trump have been altleft libs their who life though

>Libertarian
>Believes in hate speech laws
Gary can go suck a big dick. At this point Donald is more libertarian than Johnson.

Cant Parry the Gary

He's not a true libertarian. Ron Paul ran as a Republican and as far more of a libertarian than Gary. With that stated, he's still a better candidate than shillary and trump by leaps and bounds.

Why do people keep calling Gary Johnson a libertarian? He's a leftist at best.

True, but hopefully this will open the doors for a tire blue libertarian next election.

>BLM cuck
>best candidate

Hijacked the Libertarian party since Libertarians are voting Trump.

Never endorsed or supported BLM

Memes have come full circle my leaf friend. Any deeper than where we are now would be dangerous. We're already effecting politics. Im scared.

I don't know one libertarian voting for Trump. Nor in our DNA to vote authoritarian

>Pro-TPP

Mind as well be a literal nigger

He spoke out against the TPP fooo

Well so fucking what, is he running for president too? Dipshit

wtf gtfo shill, he is not left..

Here you go fuck boy
ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_the_Trans-Pacific_Partnership_trade_deal

> Gary Johnson (L) is the only candidate in the race who said he would sign the TPP because it will "advance free trade."[1]

but he doesn't

>I don't know one libertarian voting for Trump.
Now you do. Me.

He's the most pro gun guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZoEFjYoKxY
youtube.com/watch?v=BeifLeFmTuw

Nice facts, Mexfag.

Congratulations you're authoritarian

It's a slim chance, but Johnson actually has a chance. My bet is him and (((stein))) causing nobody to get to 270, but hey. The election is such a joke that nobody can honestly know what will happen aside from Stein losing.

>climbed mount everest with a broken leg
>paid $300,000 for a sherpa to carry his ass up a mountain so he could gloat to his white/jewish friends
fixed

Could send it to the house

>Not long ago
>Literally pre-Civil War

The marijuana point is a real redpill there. the war on drugs has caused more American deaths than the war in Iraq.

yep. that's actually pretty likely because everyone hates the mainstream candidates.

David Duke is the meme king.

- Gary Johnson — Should a Jewish Baker Be Forced to Bake a Nazi Cake? — youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg

See Fucking tiny-dicked whiteboi cuck.

Me too. He's less authoritarian than Gary.

Reminder that economists prefer Gary Johnson to Donald Trump.

>war on drugs has caused more American deaths than the war in Iraq
>hurr marijuana being illegal is a redpill durr
I don't know a single normie retard who doesn't think this

>Paid $30,000 for memes.
>This is what they come up with.

>(((Goldstein)))
Trump and Hillary are almost identical economically, if he isn't second best then Hillary isn't the best.

this image is the epitome of the term "douche chills"

Reminder

You paid 30k for that 1 meme?

it's why he trashes guns

Thanks, I grew up.

(((Goldstein)))

Oi Vey!

Mr. Open Borders.

No thanks

>what is appeal to authority

also

>Goldstien
Sup Forums was right again

>libertarians

Bump for Dat Gary.

I like that gif.

Imaging taking half of your years income of making one dead meme...

no

Fuck GJ and fuck His hillary paid party.

Point is parties die. The Republican on is dying. Trump has killed it. Split it. In the coming years I won't be surprised to see the libertarian party bigger than the Republican party. Democrats are having party issues too, just not as big. Or significant.

This meme was made long time ago it has nothing to do with the 30k

o shit waddup!

Mr. Make the illegals here get work visas to pay taxes to benefit the economy

Niggers, he did endorse BLM.

Nigger no he didn't. He said there is an issue that needs to be dealt with for our country to heal.

Is Gary even making progress? Is he going to make it to the debates? I feel like people are ignoring Johnson and are going straight to Clinton for the sole reason of stopping Trump.

that's not what an appeal to authority is you fucking dunce.

read a fucking book.

Yes. Highest poll has him 26% in Utah, lowest poll has been 6%. On an average always in double digits. Usually 11% to 12%, but has to get to 15%.

Honestly wtf is he doing with this funny guy clown stuff? When I saw him acting like a funny guy on TYT I just straight up stopped thinking he was a serious candidate.