Be american ouiaboo

>be american ouiaboo
>go to france
>get bullied
>cry about it

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxhWbVdqreg
youtube.com/watch?v=I51kMDf8I8M&t=191s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce?

>have autism
>leave house
>get bullied
>cry about it

The fact that France was involved was just a coincidence.

>I am French and lived and studied in England for a year when I was 20. No teacher took any time to help me with the language, nor my flat mates, or people in the street. It is what a year abroad is all about : learn by yourself, or stay by yourself. You have to make the effort, not them. I think your communication problems had a lot to do with poor preparation and anticipation. French is not an easy language, and cannot be learned only through immersion.
Partly because many French/not students are not very patient and easygoing with people who can't speak French. Which is very rude, unfortunately.

>is anyone surprised? I didn't quite understand how French ppl always have gut to say something like
"Americans are dumb, Americans are racist, they think they are the coolest blah blah"
and nope, it was the exact opposite. I experienced way more racism(even severe) while traveling France for just 1 week than living in United States for 10 years combined
you French ppl really need to stop pretending to be sophisticated because ppl outside really know what's up thanks to frequent travelling and Internet.
seriously some of the worst bigoted hypocrites in this planet earth are French

La creatura turista...

youtube.com/watch?v=UxhWbVdqreg

"I knew this before I left. I was in ROTC and my teacher told me if I want to France, I wouldn’t be welcomed to be in the class when I returned. Students and teachers said that I was unpatriotic, a traitor to America, and that I would be raped or killed."

Attached: pepeglasses.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>De sinaasappelen
Lol

dunno but her anglais is tres facile de understand

Exactly. She went there with barrels full of preconceptions, then gets mad when the French either reject have preconceptions of their own.

Uwot ?

ok, we might be a country of cunts and fags but we still have some standards ffs

Attached: 355-full.png (136x102, 25K)

after watching the vid i don't really think she was in the wrong honestly she just looks like a fat overweight mutt (which is probably source of 90% of the hate) and confirmed the absolute autism we all know about France and French speakers.
OP is prob some Quebec faggot or something I don't know why he's posting a vid from mid last year

Shit I think half the reason why Varg has some really retarded opinions is probably because of his French wife

You know the old saying, if everyone else is the problem then maybe it's you.

>stop pretending to be sophisticated
let me guess, you went to a big city right ?

I think you could apply this logic to this situation but doing so would also be intellectually dishonest
I have my own anecdotal evidence to dislike the French greatly, but that's just their nature they can't help it

She said himself that most of the hatred was due to the 2003 Iraqi war as she was in France in 2004-2005

Attached: Jim.png (667x670, 430K)

I'm never going to France

Aaaaand nothing of value was lost

The french and the Americans are the same when it comes to arrogance and ego, but Americans are less confident about it. Which is why some of you guys have this rage against the french.

that doesn't really justify it

France always hated us tbqh. It goes back to us being neutral during our first presidents administration.

Attached: lol.jpg (1064x591, 130K)

That's cool. Nobody likes France anymore either.

Attached: France.png (627x369, 367K)

it's not really her fault desu her school were obviously yank retards who didn't teach her anything and sent her off to a country when she wasn't ready

Man, I almost feel bad

Attached: we fuck goats not cows.jpg (1065x599, 136K)

Attached: 1513970747541.png (686x798, 33K)

ITT: mad mutts

She doesn't seem like a bad person but I don't know what her problem is or what she was expecting. If you go to a foreign country and they speak English it's a privilege, not a right.

>after watching the vid i don't really think she was in the wrong
>honestly she just looks like a fat overweight mutt
Birds of a feather flock together

Attached: This+_95fe603755ec2b872e1bf0e7ca4e8b69[1].jpg (248x203, 14K)

sorry we have a strict non goblino policy

>going to france is unpatriotic to americans
Are americans actually like this?

Yes. It’s the reason I’ve never left the usa

3 minutes in and I don't see the problem.

Stop trying to be outraged about everything you fucking nerds.

can confirm

I would fuck to oblivion that little girl :
youtube.com/watch?v=I51kMDf8I8M&t=191s

To leave would be disrespectful

If they weren't like that, "freedom fries" wouldn't be a thing. Or the recreation of the Boston Tea Party with wine, which is incredibly ironic when you think about it.
Americans are like this, they lack any sense of self-awareness.

Attached: 1449886711642.png (514x435, 10K)

Hy шo тyт мoжнo cкaзaть. Vive la France!

Attached: 9320.jpg (1023x678, 49K)

She is suffering from Paris syndrome now?

>paris syndrome

Amerimutts are immune to paris syndrome, they're used to non white people

would still boyfriend

desu tho if you get buttblasted that some nigs don't like you then maybe you should stay home

why would you try learning french when you're american AND dyslexic?

>go to the US as a Frenchman during this period
>get shot
I think she got the better end of the stick.

Dealing with Fr*gs is a fate worse than death