Hungary set to build second fence on Serbian border to stop migrants

>Published time: 26 Aug, 2016 09:44
Hungary is planning to build a second fence on its border with Serbia in order to stop more migrants from coming, the country’s premier Viktor Orban has told public radio.

The PM said that, should hundreds of thousands of refugees arrive at the country’s border, the new barrier will assure that they will not be able to cross.

“Technical planning is under way to erect a more massive defense system next to the existing line of defense which was built quickly [last year],” the Hungarian Prime Minister told public radio Kossuth.

“We’ll erect an additional row of fences using the most modern technology,” Orban added, while reporting that 3,000 more servicemen will be assigned to guard the border, bringing the number up from 44,000 to 47,000.

“Then if it does not work with nice words, we will have to stop them with force, and we will do so,” Orban vowed.
>source & more
rt.com/news/357264-hungary-fence-migrants-refugees/
>>Who wanna join to our club house building project? xD

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>7
based Viktor is based

Doing Gods work my son.

God damn. Orban never disappoints.

BASED

OY VEY! That picture looks like something from 1942. SHUT IT DOWN!

WOW how racist can you be Hungary???

#ImWithHer

Those goddamn nazis. I hope someone sets fire to their woods so that the people who lives near their border gets trapped and dies.

>people of the same religion being rounded up and kept behind razor wire fences in all blue uniforms in europe again

top cycle of history

this is a great idea

#ImWithHer

>ywn guard this fence with your magyarbros
>your kingdom was destroyed long ago, your people scattered

>Mfw Hungary and Russia are the only redpilled countries.
These two need to start a race war.

Was Viktor Orban the one that made the speech where he talked about how Europe was just better at war than anyone else? I've been looking all over for it, maybe you Hungary bros have a source?

read the filename bruh

>Maginot line
>with sugar beet ooga booga magic head totems

u ok m8?

>does not offer the right product for the right customer

we won't because extremism is not the way to go, it's what (((they))) want us to do

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Repost this in every thread (((((especially shill threads))))) to maximize out potential voting power.

LETS GUARANTEE A LANDSLIDE VICTORY!
Register to vote online, if your state allows it:
> ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr

Make sure you confirm your current address and personal information. Don't get turned away at the polls due to a "clerical error"!

Make sure you know how mail-in ballots are counted in your state and county. Sometimes they're counted just like normal ballots. Some states ONLY COUNT THEM IF THE ELECTION IS CLOSE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Don't throw your vote away, make sure your mail-in ballot will be counted regularly, or make plans to go out and vote in person on November 8th!

Research your local elections. Know your house and senate candidates! If you live in a state with direct democracy, study the propositions and measures carefully. Fixing government needs to start from the top and the bottom, your voice is loudest locally!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Hungary YES

What's the best time of year to visit, and where is a nice spot other than just Budapest? Just found out I have a ton of Hungarian family and the country seems based as fuck

hungary again confirming being bigots and nazis of eastern block. cg , nice title hope you are proud racists now you are seen as backward country in EU. hope it worth

>hungary again confirming being bigots and nazis of eastern block. cg , nice title hope you are proud racists now you are seen as backward country in EU. hope it worth
So kind, thx.

Eaten quite many of those this year, didn't even make the connection till now, maybe because it's just a fucking Popsicle.

this has to be fake

>2036
>The refugee crisis still drags on since the entire Middle East is in a complete chaos
>Europe is collapsing, social order is breaking down
>Across Western Europe, mini-Caliphates arise
>The Visegrád states have all fortified their borders
>Hungary is now completely surrounded by an enormous fortification system
>The population of Hungary is one enormous militia; every able bodied man and woman from age 16 to 60
>Every little town has a fence perimeter, major cities are surrounded by trenches, guard towers and barbed wire
>The Carpathian Basin is one huge, impregnable fortress

>This is how we survive the 21st century
>This is how we weather the storm

Based!!!!!

This isnt

Oh my god Hungary NO! My poor siblings they are all going to DIE

Build a wall around v4. The nogs are coming.

Lock and load.

come between early april and mid october

Sopron, Győr, Eger, Pécs, Szeged, Debrecen, Szentendre, Lake Balaton all are nice places

The only reason why I did not reply because I'm bad tour guide. Sorry :\

I hope someone, a more talented will come soon.

>Hungary set to build second fence
I wouldnt' mind extending a hand over a fence to help Hungary

Hungary you are fookin based, plus you have some cool as fuck Babirusa in your Budapest zoo

this is scary

First Serbian border, then the whole Europe, cheers magyars

I don't understand. Why hasn't Serbia already built fucking fences? Why does Hungary have to do it?

Thank you. We also have a mosque in our zoo.

u k m8?

Because Clinton cucked it hard in the 90's

Debrecen is beautiful.

NOOOO! THOSE RACISTS! WHY DON'T THEY WANT THIS IN THEIR COUNTRY!

I don't want to mock the serbs because at least now they are trying to contribute, but they behave like huge pussies especially at the first wave. When we started to use watercannon and teargas, serbs did nothing useful to stop them BUT started to cure them and those rapefugees could go back to fight with our border guards again.

Is this the elephant enclosure? I was there maybe 10-11 years ago, took some nice photos with a random raptor master in the street with his hawk and eagle

In the middle of the two fences you must build a deep ditch with bamboo or steel spikes so it become uncrossable.

Or a moat filled with sharks or piranhas.

Nice, Hungary doing the right thing.. Again!
I can only say god bless Hungary.

Before the misunderstanding. We keep animals there (not muzzie animals, just 'regular' animals there).

Yes, thank you sir! I'm on the ((right)) side of things :-)

I hear Hungary wants non migrant foreign workers, if the job was patrolling one of these fences they would get hundreds of volunteers.

Someone should set up a foreign legion.

Gimme your EMUS and we can keep them there!

Maybe you like sucking dick

I'm just surprised they're not ITT saying anything about it. I'm sure they don't have a free government any more than the US does.

I lived in Hungary for the last few months. North of Budapest, in the area around Visegrad, there are some nice forests and hikes and stuff, then in the West there is lake Balatan, which is where Hungarians from Budapest go for vacation.

Best things about the country are the babes and Cabarnet Franc from Villany. 2000-5000 HUF for a bottle of wine better than a 50$ bottle in Canada.

Maybe put some surströmming in there aswell for the sake of it, Should keep the dindus away from the border.

>>Or a moat filled with sharks or piranhas.
Normally I ignore aussie shitposters but they *do* in fact know their deadly wildlife. If he says a moat with piranhas, then it must be true.

>or stingrays, amirite?!?

nice camo in snow.

Amazing !! I hope Hillary approves of this!

Good

I'am proud to be able to call the hungarians my brothers.
They're honest and hard working people
goodspeed gulasch

The fences need to be covered all over with electrically charged barbed wire

>Orban added, while reporting that 3,000 more servicemen will be assigned to guard the border, bringing the number up from 44,000 to 47,000.
It's nice to see atleast one country using their army for self defense instead of doing nothing or making the refugee situation even worse.

Why would we care? We're just a transit country like your country.

we need those soldiers to defend NATO from the Russians REEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Fucking this, Our navy and coastguard got sent down to Italy to fucking help the nignogs.
Self destruct 101.

> implying you need defense from the Russians

you bet your ass if Hilliary gets elected she's going to start some shit and you're on the front line, unfortunately

You will need your defence pointed at both Russia and the Rapefugees.
Both will fuck your shit up if left unchecked.

Fleet mutiny when?

I know that

it's not like Russia would, without (((provocation))) do anything stupid

Yeah, but not in the direction you think.

It's a meme. We won't even use actual, properly trained soldiers. Do you think we could afford to have NATO officer salaries spent on turning around unarmed goatfuckers.

Hell no. He wants to enlist unemployed poor hicks from hillbilly villages and all the poor people on bennies to guard the border as "soldiers", just spot the darkies in the forests and scare them away.

There is no such thing
>a transit country
If anyone closes the border in front of you ... well you are now living in cattle corral.

If you were smart enough, you could see the Greece example, how this "just let them go through" not working.

The only difference between the passageway and the corral, just one closure. Congrat! you imprisoned yourself with animals who are angrier every day, because they can not go where they wanted.

This seems racist.

Sup Forums would do it for fREEEE

>Hell no. He wants to enlist unemployed poor hicks from hillbilly villages and all the poor people on bennies to guard the border as "soldiers", just spot the darkies in the forests and scare them away.

that sounds like a really great idea, actually
>can they carve more of those spoopy masks and put them on the razorwire, senpai?

ohh that's terrible

There's nothing wrong with creating important entry level jobs.

They aren't transiting, are they?

Thanks to our glorious cuck in command aka prime minister who has gone completely mad and is some weird mixture of Justin Trudeau,Merkel and Cameron......a retard in short.

I was referring to "the first wave" as you called it. I fully understand that we're screwed at the moment. There's a park near the main bus station in Belgrade and it's filled with refugees. Restaraunts near the park all have "Halal" stickers on their windows.

Fucking hell. Don't go full Bosniak now neighbor, things are getting awfully 1389 and I don't want to wait until it's full blown 1526 again.

Especially since now they will come from both the south and the west.

Tough times ahead.

I saw them too.Every time I pass near them I get this unstoppable urge to just remove them and I get all jumpy,uppity and high energy.In those instances I'm barely controling myself.

Oh well,from next month on I'll be going to shooting range and practing kebab removal skill.I'll start first with some simple and easy to use pistol and then eventually reach sniper rifle and when shit hits the fan if needed I'll find some comfy place on top of one of our taller buildings in center and take them down,one by one.

Oh btw whenever I pass by them I make sure to tell them that this is not Sweden and to go back.

Thanks Hungary bros, excited to come check out your beautiful country.

I hope Merkel sues them and they have to remove it. This can't be legal.

Don't forget to check out the spas.

We're like the Japan of Europe with all the natural hot springs bc the crust is super thin around here.

Yet we almost never get any earthquakes, lol. Rip Italy.

Problem is, German laws have no jurisdiction in Hungary.

KEK

I know little about the country other than the fact that I have family in Győr, so I'll visit there but will likely try to fit in as much as possible in a 2 week span. There seems to be a lot to see there in terms of history etc., will be tough to pick and choose I'm sure

You don't need actual soldiers for a job like that either. It's not like the migrants arrive with air support and armored columns at their back.

A bunch of hillbillies with shotguns are plenty to scare them off.

But EU laws have.

This was meant to be to you, fucking mobile

Fuck off shill, you're just jealous that your country is permanently cucked beyond any salvation.

yeah, no.

Welcome & have fun here!

Wish we were as based, distant Mongol brothers.

Based Hungary. Doing the Lords work. Remove kebab subhumans.

Magyars are fucking great, I'm from Vojvodina.
Hilarious people, get flustered easily, speak Hungarian but swear in Serbian. They have a fetish for Germans and are kind of bothered by Serbs but in a funny kind of way.

You guys are so based. Hey how could one live in Hungary for say 1,000 USD a month? Pretty comfy or not enough?