So let's have a moment here to think about this poor soul who must have been abused again and again back in the 90s by...

So let's have a moment here to think about this poor soul who must have been abused again and again back in the 90s by that horrible sex predator goblin Whedon...

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/
yahoo.com/celebrity/blogs/celeb-news/joss-whedon-feminism-either-believe-women-people-don-154138660.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dark haired SMG in cruel intentions was my childhood crush

>File: 15_sarah_michelle_gellar.
she still looks fucking stunning, would waifu.

Now I understand why my father used to watch this show with me back in the day. I guess it was not for the vampires.

Imagine the troll creature Whedon forcing her to peg him. Imagine him making Alyson Hannigan suck Sarah's perfect toes.

Is that why she doesn't want to make a Buffy reunion movie?

>Dont put it there Joss...it hurts, Noooo!.

Tfw this mother fucker raped your waifu.

I doubt he really had an affair with her. SMG is way too good for him.

I'm convinced he fucked Eliza Dushku, though.

Man kanan jarrus is a lucky man.

Why would you want to reunite... with that? holy fuck! She'll have to live with the trauma forever.

Eliza was at two seasons. I bet it was Allison Hannigan.

He brought her back all the time.
And made a new show with her.

Honestly I just imagine Amber Benson as one of his conquests. Shit, I can even hear the exchange.

>"M-mr. Whedon, I don't understand..."
>"What's not to get? This is Hollywood, Amber, you've got to give a little to get a little. You want to be on my show, right?"
>"W-well yeah, but-"
>"Then you've got to play the game and do what I say. Now get on that couch like a good girl."
>"I d-don't know if I want to do this, it feels wrong..."
>"Oh, you don't HAVE to, I'd never force anyone to have sex with me, I'm not a rapist. I'm just saying that I'm not sure I could cast someone who didn't listen to me, and if you're not interested in being on Buffy-"
"No, no, I am!"
>"Then you know what you have to do."
>"..."

Dushku looked like the type to just sleep around too.

But she later got a bunch of angel episodes then she got a new show made for her.

That bastard got that dollhouse made just to fuck her.

Charisma Carpenter no fucking doubt

Apparently Whedon wasn't high on either Charisma or SMG but both were put in at the insistence of the network. It's not either of them. Hannigan and Dushku are the most likely suspects.

Better men have tried
>While swimming in San Diego in 1991, she and two friends were attacked by Henry Hubbard Jr., a former San Diego police officer and serial rapist who attempted to subdue her two male friends at gunpoint. During the altercation, her two friends and Hubbard were all shot, forcing him to flee the scene. Her friends survived. Hubbard was arrested, convicted and sentenced to 56 years in prison for a series of rapes and robberies. Carpenter brought Hubbard's police-issue flashlight from the beach, which he had left at the scene, and the flashlight became a key piece of evidence against him

It could be a number of girls.

Shit he probably just wrote the entire potentials bullshit ending just to fuck some young actresses.

He hated Sarah. I have no doubt it was not her. Same with Charisma. Hannigan, Dushku or Anya for the win.

Amy Adams

Shit, I bet he wrote the lesbian couple bit specifically so that he could gauge whether or not Hannigan and Benson would go for a threesome. And he did it under the guise of being progressive.

I hate the man with a fiery passion but I have to give credit where credit is due, he knows how to play his cards to get what he wants.

where is the amy poster, its been 20 posts already ffs

Kaylee and Fred

Yeah, he was living the dream.

>it's a Whedom makes Benson spank Amy Adams to get into the right frame of mind for their scene together

so how many are there now? pretend feminist in the media that are using their position to abuse women? there was this horrible movie critic who grabbed that person by the pussy

> because if i can force two girls to make out on screen
> they will definitely both want to fuck me

Sup Forums logic.

It was America's hottest uggo.

do you think they did it in costume?

What's Sarah look like today?

nose job ruined her face

Wow, I forgot that huge nympho. Joss fucked the shit out of her, no doubt.

>Hehhhhe get on your knees Alyson, time to chomp on the Joss Hog, hhhheheh. Where's Amy Acker? my sweaty hairy balls aren't going to lick themselves. Hehhhe I looooove being a feminist

“When I was running ‘Buffy,’ I was surrounded by beautiful, needy, aggressive young women. It felt like I had a disease, like something from a Greek myth. Suddenly I am a powerful producer and the world is laid out at my feet and I can’t touch it.” But he did touch it. He said he understood, “I would have to lie — or conceal some part of the truth — for the rest of my life,”

WEEEOW dude is a pussy S L A Y E R

now I know why he casted this chink

Amy Adams (casting couch)
Ashanti (casting couch)
Julie Benz (casting couch, one night stand 2 years later, mistress for 2 years a year later)
Rachel Bilson (one night stand after her episode)
Alex Breckenridge (mistress for 6 months, was cast after the affair ended)
Clare Kramer (casting couch, mistress for 6 years)
Lindsay Crouse (drunken handjob)
Felicia Day (fucked other women in front of him for 3 years)
Clea Duvall (ballbusted Whedon when he tried the casting couch with her. He enjoyed it)
Bianca Lawson (orgy with Hannigan, Kai Cole, Juliet landau and James Marsters)
Kali Rocha (mistress for a year, a one night stand years later, then mistress again a few years later)
Wenworth Miller (gay exeriment)

no best girl

I was listing guest starts. He fucked almost all the regulars,except Gellar and Carpenter.

He did have that 3sum with Hannigan and Alexis Denisof. Multiple times.

How do you know all that?

you just know..

what about kaz kuzui

How do you think?

HONK HONK

Sarah, are you, you are?
I'm sorry your career as so dead. You deserved an Oscar, period. You are way better than Portman, Lawrence or Stone. Such a shame you hate casting couch so much. I feel so proud of you, but it killed your career.

That was only once and Fran did all the work.

Are you a Hollywood insider? What's up with the infamous Dan Schneider? I wanna know his casting couch list too.

You could say I am. HONK HONK.

I know nothing of DS. He seems like a peado to me though. I hate those turds.

So how did this Joss Whedon rapist meme start

Enty never talked about Joss. Wonder why.

Disney marketing pushing it through Sup Forums to cut into Justice League profits.

By rape

It's so hard to believe Joss never hatefucked Sarah. Honestly, it's impossible.

She has standards.

Please, she was fucked by dozens (well, I'm exaggerating a bit, but you can get the point) at The Return set.

She was already happily married at that point.

His ex-wife published a letter calling him "fake feminist" and "cheater", she claimed he cheated during Buffy for the first time, but he kept cheating all these years.

Yeah, she has a very nice cuck husband lol

It's not a meme. Its real actually. He is a sort of casting couch king. Go figure!

thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/

>married
>happily
TIP TOP KEK, good one !

He had a hard life.

Kai Cole works for the Mouse. Look it up lol

He put his dick inside willow. I`m jelous as fuck

Not a bad way to help them warm up to an idea of a threesome

Since when did we believe the word of people's ex-wives?

>I was diagnosed with complex PTSD

Because it's something bad about someone we don't like.

Is this a joke, or are you serious?

Since when do we defend Joss "Scripts Need Quips" Whedon?

That's a insanely good fuck list. So jelly if true.

cool story bro

He filmed it all. The madman. At first it was to stop cheating: watch one of the movies and fap instead of fucking another actress, but it didn't work and only became a new fetish of his.

Calm down, Joss.

HONK HONK

I just colonized JL yesterday.

NOT KIERSEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Did you make her wear the Disney ears?

Post some proof, for science.

>working for the mouse
>hating turds like DS
choose one, fag

No. I'm not crazy enough to implicate myself like that. I'm just roleplaying at being Joss, of course. This is all speculation and pretend. Nothing more.

I don't do Mouse work anymore. I was forced into it anyway. It was either doing it or being blackballed from directing by Disney and any studio/people/whatever working with them.

>implying you are not joss bragging about fucking all this beauties
sup, I'mnotJoss.

>"I-I've had it with you, Joss! I'm going to tell everyone about you and your affairs!"
>"Ha ha, go ahead, Kai. Go ahead and put yourself out there, tell the world about how you, the no-name ex-wife, was horribly cheated on and hurt by me. You stupid bitch, I think you've forgotten who you're dealing with. I'm a geek icon, a major feminist ally, and one of the most powerful Hollywood directors in all of history. Do you honestly believe anything you say will discredit me? If anything, you'll help me save face with those misogynist manbabies, they'll think I'm super cool because I was able to fuck half the cast of Buffy. I'm untouchable, and the sooner you get that through your thick skull the sooner we can put your delusions of grandeur behind us and start focusing on getting those perky lips of yours around my dick."

I also didn't fuck prime Kristy Swanson, Hilary Swank and the two Beckys from Roseanne.

yahoo.com/celebrity/blogs/celeb-news/joss-whedon-feminism-either-believe-women-people-don-154138660.html

Who is more based, Dan Schneider or Joss Wheldon? So hard to choose. Both have dream lifes.

she still fucking gorgeous
sad that *he* got his piggy hands all over her

>tfw you will never fuck Buffy
Joss is such a lucky bastard.

Threadly reminder that Amy is PURE and Whedon got friendzoned and beta'd hard.

did she turn to food as a way to cope?

It would track.

m-maybe she just likes food

*BLOOORP*

SMG had too much swing with the network for him to try that shit. Both she and CC are a-type personalities. whedon likes them docile.

Little doubt it's Dushku and probably some of the writers.

*breaks your chair*

Is she stress eating from what Whedon did?

That is so fucking disheartening..
No.
Fuck.
I loved her so much as a kid.

I don't know what it is about that chick but I'd still rail her until she couldn't walk. I might feel disgusted after coming down, but I'd worry about that later.

Why photoshop her onto adele's body tho?

I think you just gotta look at which ones have distanced themselves from him in the past, and which ones still sing his praises. The ones that distanced themselves definitely got casting couched, the ones that still sing his praises, like Amy Acker, didn't.

The poor foolish woman, she doesn't know he probably fucked all of her coworkers. Probably wouldnt believe it if you told her

can't argue with that

My thoughts exactly