Why is everyone so against trump closing up the borders and targetting mexicans? not just any mexicans mind you...

why is everyone so against trump closing up the borders and targetting mexicans? not just any mexicans mind you, the cartels

didn't el chapo threaten trumps life last year and everybody basically made a joke about it? how hypocritical can you get seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativetribune.com/texas-mexican-cartel-threat/
nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/virginia-governor-mcauliffe-voting-rights-felons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trump closing up the borders

borders are already closed genius.

Get a load of this guy!

There aren't even any cartels in Mexico, it's just Russian propaganda.

Literal autism. Probably just an hero.

apparently not enough so you shit eater

conservativetribune.com/texas-mexican-cartel-threat/

>this is an open border in the usa

all those convenient poles look easy enough to climb

>says the guy that probably can't even sprint 10 feet without coughing up his lung.

>the door is locked but if I can destroy it, it's open

actually im a /fit/ trap that exclusively does cardio

your guns wont help you climb though, that's for sure

>trap
Holy shit this faggotry has fully infested Sup Forums. Kill yourself.

>locked door
>fence with no barbed wire

Those are city boarders Hans. There are large swaths of the boarder than have no fence or gaurd posting at all.

muhhhh faggottree xDDDD

how many kids do you have fat ass?

You're not a trap. You don't come close to being a passable woman. You're a confused faggot MAN.

whatever makes you dick jump fammy

Do you have a picture of the open border?

>why is everyone so against trump closing up the borders and targetting mexicans?
Democrats are trying to import as many Democrat voters as it takes to turn the country into a 1-party state. Removing them, or even just reducing the influx impedes this goal.

Do the people against "the wall", want open borders and if no, why are they against a wall?

Why Ahmed, don't you have google image access from Rakka, to find the easy spots?

Please spoonfeed me Dracula

that link earlier in the thread said border controls don't have enough men

trump wants to give people more jobs to build the wall and watch the border

But the wall isn't made of people

no shit sherlock, more people to patrol and build, there's millions that could use that job

>50,000 more jobs created for white motherfuckers to ride around in air conditioned vehicles all goddamn day making 35$ an hour because they "know someone"

>blacks and Hispanics still stuck filling out applications at fast food joints.

I think it's the fault of hollywood constantly making movies about the strife of the hard working Illegals that come over the border. Don't get me wrong; they do have plenty of latino gang portrayals, but they hardly show them as Illegals, which is BS.

This statement is pointless.
The question was if the border is closed or open.
What is it

what? the states closest to the mexican border are some of the most racially ambiguous iirc for one, and with enough people given the job, they wouldn't have to ride around in pick up trucks because there would be multiple designated stations in theory

it isn't if 11 million illegal immigrants are getting through annually

>11 million illegals getting through annually

>greenmeme arrow is my arguement

>11 million

>annually

Anally

>green

>meme arrow

I noticed there is a push for dem voters too...a week ago like 14,000 former prisoners were given their right to vote back in new hamp I think it was

yea here it is but it was virginia my mistake

nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/virginia-governor-mcauliffe-voting-rights-felons.html