Good Samaritan Robbed, Killed After Helping Teens Pull SUV Out of Ditch

>A man was robbed and then shot to death after helping two people pull their SUV out of a ditch in North Charleston, South Carolina, police said on Tuesday.

>During the investigation, it was learned that the victim was assisting two black males in pulling a Dodge Durango out of the ditch,” police said in a news release. “After the victim got the vehicle out of the ditch, the two suspects then robbed and shot the victim.

ktla.com/2016/08/16/good-samaritan-shot-to-death-after-helping-teens-pull-suv-out-of-ditch/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/08/25/two-catholic-nuns-discovered-dead-in-rural-mississippi-home-police-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God damn niggers. Can even be helped.

No tweets from celebrities telling blacks to stop killing us?

Could they not have simply just robbed him, why kill him as well?

Oh right niggers.

>There is an epidemic of mass murder being committed by a virtual army of unidentified assassins. The murders are taking place in villages and cities, in rural homes and suburbs with no apparent pattern nor reason for the slayings. It seems to be a sudden general explosion of mass homicide. We have some descriptions of the assassins. Eyewitnesses say they are ordinary-looking people.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/08/25/two-catholic-nuns-discovered-dead-in-rural-mississippi-home-police-say/

the real victims are the niggers who really need help. moderate niggers shouldnt be punished for the acts of a few radical niggers.

#NigCrimesMatter

Blacks are bad and dangerous.

Save the anger, the victim was black.

>see car in ditch
>pull over to help
>see these two get out of car
>get back in car and speed away

Maybe some day people will learn. Profiling works.

Oh fuck off. Much like mudslimes, "moderate" nigs are far and away the slimmest minority of their demographic. Kill em all

It is still fucking bullshit.

Wow niggers again...what a surprise.

Ah another who took the red pill the hard way

this.

even cabbies know not to pick up a nigger.

Is this an old thread or such? I remember reading this with the exact same comments and chronological way of comments . My heart just jumped, this is the closest deja vu I have in years. I have been having deja vus at least 15 to 20 times per year last three years. I know how the mind does tricks on yourself but I am actually scared now. Never had such feeling.

Something has to be and will be done. Five hundred years of wasted effort on their behalf

Jesus fuck im getting dizzy here, re-reading the comments wtf is going on. I feel weird in my stomach

we have this thread everyday

Mini seizures in ur head, should get it checked

You are becoming one with the collective consciousness.

Don't fear it.

>“With all due respect, I’m sorry for the family and all that,” Frasier replied. “But they coming at me the wrong way because I didn’t murder anyone.”

That's what he gets for trusting niggers.

I look at it as natural selection... you trust niggers, you die, and the white race as a whole gets stronger.

I hope they have the death penalty in South Carolina. Fuckers need to hang for that shit.

Welcome to the dark reality of 4chaim.
Don't falter and be the Guinea pig they want you to be. Must resist.

EUROPE IS SACRIFICING EVERYTHING TO IMPORT THIS

LMAO

Libs are so fucking stupid on this. So amazingly fucking stupid on this. "WHY ARE YOU PROFILING!!"

Show them why we're profiling
how it works

WHY ARE YOU PROFILING

fuck me

murder = killing + privilege.

black people literally cannot murder whites.

North Charleston is a bad place
Lock your fucking doors and run every red light

I'm gonna remember that shitpost.
Quality bantz.

before you racists get your panties all bunched up, you might wanna know that the victim himself was black. this is him.

>Dodge Durango
That thing belongs in a ditch regardless. It was karmic consequence for putting that heap of steaming shit back on the road.

The samaritan was black which is why nobody cared because it was just another black on black death.

Victim was a black dude who was payed $20 to help get the SUV out of the ditch, then got shot after he asked for the money

>Ayo man get this shit out the mutafuggin ditch and i'll give you 20 bucks
>Shiieet 20 bucks just for helping these little dumb niggas get their suv out the ditch? Hell yeah my nigga
>*Somehow get SUV out the ditch*
>Ok where my muthafugging cash nigga
>Nah bruh we wuz just playing, thanks foh the help tho
>You stupid ass little niggas, I just to fuck bitch ass little niggas like you in the ass when I was in prison, where my muh money bitch
>Did you just call me a prison bitch nigga? *chimps out*
>Shoots the good Samaritan

>After Helping *NIGGERS Pull SUV Out of Ditch
ftfy

The person they killed was another nog so who cares?

No fucks given. Blue pilled whites are going to have to die in order for the rest of us to fix this country. I hate it for the children who don't have a choice, but any grown white that helps niggers gets what is coming to him/her.

Surely even niggers realize that two niggers is the most dangerous amount of niggers

they all have such dead eyes..

So two niggers killed a black man. Still makes me feel sad.

I guess black lives matter was to busy that day

No joke, I would do this.

Robbers set up traps along long roads. One well-known trap is that they throw eggs as your windshield. Your windshield wipers and fluid can't remove the stains, so you have to pull over or drive blind, and they gang up on you and rob you.

I would assume that this is a stolen car and just another robber trap. Or just drunk/high mofos who were driving recklessly and deserve to stay in the ditch.

No they need mo money for them programs in white women in SHIEET

>be american
>help people
>get shot

If he was racist he would still be alive

What the fuck is the police doing?

>holy fuck
>kek finds the truth

Remember folks, if you work for the govt. you can't profile but as a private citizen you can profile every nog you see.

tyrone p. snicklefritz was just trying to help a brother out.

>don't help others

the only real lesson to be learned here folks

Cool, how does that change the fact that this is an absurd injustice that will go unreported by the liberal media, which is what most us are mad about in the first place?

that looks like a black man with a respectable job.

In the bible the samaritans where chosen for the story, because they were the unwanted minority of their time. The story is about not discriminating minorities, not really about helping in general Funny ppl quote it here

So sad.

Exactly why I don't pull off to the side and help unless it's an extreme emergency.

This kind of shit happens way too often.

Then why isn't blacklivesmatter rioting for him?

Two White lesbians deliberately moved to niggers to help them, so niggers killed them. Repeat of OP's news.

he has a job

because black on black don't attract...the media.

had*
WOOPS

I also felt the same with a thread but most of the time it happens in real life for example when i went to a trip in the mountains at the exit of the main house i felt as if i was there before

nah, he's in heaven constructing the nig nog wall

This
They aren't interested in hard working blue collar black people. They want to hide the fact that people like that even exist. Guys like this suggest that maybe all black people aren't helpless. It goes against the perpetual victim narrative they push.

This. Bells are curves and not all niggers suck only like 10% are human level. Decent black dude prob died for no reason

If I'm not mistaken, there are black people who actually post this on social media. I never kept the post though.

FUCK NIGGERS

One of the few black men with a job in South Carolina and he gets murdered. I hate black people so much at times.

F

These super predators must be brought to heel!

kys you fucking moron

Niggers gonna nig

hilllary clinton will lynch these predators when she wins the election

>these vacant eyes without a shred of regret

>nigger act like animals
>more news at 11

Yup. sounds about right.

I've heard he asked for 3 dollars and 50 cents.
greedy niggers!

this
we had this fucking thread before
1:1
this shit is constantly happening