Yes. Holy shit do I not like the Nolan movies, or Nolan in General...

Yes. Holy shit do I not like the Nolan movies, or Nolan in General. There's always amazing cinematography but I can't stand the way he mixes, wherein the music and sound effects will be loud and blaring and drown out all the dialogue (Fun fact, I had no idea what Bale's Batman was saying in the Dark Knight after the enhanced interrogation scene, so it completely went over my head that batman was going after Rachel but Joker switched their locations around). It was funny though that, since no one could understand Tom Hardy at test screenings, they mixed his audio waaaay up and he was the only one I could consistently understand in the Dark Knight Rises because his voice sounded like it was booming from all directions. I hate that the characters don't talk to each other as so much as they get into Philosophical discussions/arguments with one and other, or offer exposition. Even the Bank Manager has some philosophical/moral code he imparts between shotgun shells in The Dark Knight.

Also Batman is more of a Rich asshole with anger issues and more money than sense then he is a Detective. I know that Batman uses cool technology to help him reach conclusions, but he at least does SOME investigatory work and speculating and doesn't let the damn machines do it all for him. Also for a supposedly "realistic" movie, that was some fucking asspull with his computer generating a fingerprint based on fragments of a bullet (That I'm not sure he had).

Also, White people here probably don't care when it happens to other races, but there is something infuriating when you take two of the Caped Crusader's most well known and established villains of some color (Middle Eastern for Ras, Latino for Bane) and turn them into the Whitest mother fuckers ever. Like Tom Hardy is so White, his skin reflects light. If you wanted to use Henry Ducard, use Henry Ducard, you dick.

I have more to say but I keep hitting the word limit, and at this point I'm just going to be nitpicking.

Other urls found in this thread:

soyouregoingtodie.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

>balding ugly piece of shit old virgin manlet talking about "the unattractive" as if he doesn't belong in that group

Imagine being a taxi driver trying to make small talk about some popular movie that came out only to have the passenger go on a rant about how stupid it is to like the movie.

I would take the chance to drive off a bridge, fuck it.

I'm surprised to see these posts since even on Sup Forums we have idiots who go on rants about how stupid it is to like movies that they've never watched. I know, a lot of it is just shitposting, but still... if you shitpost hard enough, other people start to believe it. And also that Nietzsche line about the abyss.

>imagine wanting to turn your brain off but the buzzkill like won't stop really making you think

If i'm remembering correctly.
This author made a short comic called
"so you're going to die"
it helped me with coming to grips ig.
soyouregoingtodie.com/

That's the joke.

It's difficult to tell with most comics given how ridiculous many of them have gotten.

Surely that's the joke, right? The artist even went out of his way to show the passenger as overweight and balding.

>(Fun fact, I had no idea what Bale's Batman was saying in the Dark Knight after the enhanced interrogation scene, so it completely went over my head that batman was going after Rachel but Joker switched their locations around
Holy shit, I didn't realize this either.

That comic does sum up the alt-right pretty well. They see it all as a game.

The last panel sums up the Alt-left pretty well.

The author is clowes wilson and he's not just another edgy webcomic, he's been published by d+q if I'm not mistaken...and yes that character is satirical.

...No, that last panel is still the alt-right.

What is with this insecurity from alt-rightists, by the way? Any time anything remotely negative is said about them, they instantly show up to say "NO BUT THE LEFT."

Do you thing alt-righters are the only ones who care about free speech? Judging by the second panel, I'd say the comic is making fun of radical centrists more than anything.

>"Famous Moments in History, Reimagined By Centrists"
Does putting "alt-" in front of stuff automatically make them pathetic? It seems to work for you guys.

All freedom of speech means is that the government cannot arrest you for what you say. It does not mean that people aren't allowed to criticize you for it. Invoking "freedom of speech" is the ultimate concession because it means the strongest point you can make about your argument is that it is not literally illegal to express.

Well, alt-right are Trump supporters, and Trump is a centrist. Alt-right is another name for centrists, the name they took because they were scared to completely abandon the right.

>I will defend to the death your right to say it
I invoke free speech because that's a famous quote attribute to Voltaire regarding the freedom of speech. Notice the word "right". It seemed to me that the comic is trying to ironize that quote.
You are wrong about it only concerning the government. It is a misconception that criticism constitutes a violation of free speech, in fact it is an exercise thereof.
You can't stop me from saying what I want unless I'm threatening your safety or am your employee and violating company policy or posting cp or... The list goes on and on. You are free to call me a faggot at any point, though.

I dislike Nolan because his movies are dour and serious but the script is as dumb as any popcorn flick.

And what constitutes a "smart" script? I've watched Refn movies and the dialogue is highly simplistic, generally just a lot of profanity and other such nonsense.

Why do drivers make small talk? What's the point?

They're stuck in car all day with no human contact besides the taxi dispatcher.

So what? They chose to drive a car for a living I don't exist to entertain them.

A script that's not full of plotholes and generally dumb decisions.

Then ask them not to talk to you.

Ok I will

I could generally find more of those in a so-called "smart" movie than a Nolan movie.

I doubt you ride a taxi.

I ride ubers sometimes

>smart movies

Like?

I'll let you choose.

I love how the left, being devoid of any virtues themselves, constantly make fun of and attack the greatest virtues known to mankind.

>muh freezu peach

is a literal insult they genuinely think is good

Why should I choose? I only claimed his movies are both dumb and serious and it doesn't come off well.

Which is why it's on you to provide an example of a smart movie.

What's wrong with that insult? It's such a weak defense to fall back on, similar to "buttery males." Bringing those up means you can't come up with any defense against the attacks on Trump so you resort to attacking someone else instead. "The other side is worse!" is not an argument. Tell me why your side is not bad.

Die Hard

>let's give literal genocidal neo nazis a fair shake guys xD
>it's freedom of speech xD

you aren't clever alt right. everyone smells the bullshit.

are you Captain America in this scenario?

Every time I see someone defending the alt-right it always entails playing dumb. "I don't understand, what more do you want?" Like, if using fallacious reasoning is your only way to win an argument, maybe your argument's not that good in the first place???

This is why we've started resorting to publicly shaming these people. To getting other people to withdraw support for them. They won't listen to actual logic. Maybe they'll start paying attention when they realize that nobody likes or supports them?

And don't get me wrong, these people CHOSE to appear in public, with their faces completely unhidden. It's laughable to think that they're interested in privacy. I mean they literally put their real names and photographs on Facebook, and make their profiles public.

>whenever i make verbal opposition to some group, members of that group occasionally make verbal opposition back to me. What gives???

No one should be without healthcare is a virtue. For the the many not the few is a virtue. Having a more equitable world, is a virtue. I'm pretty sure you're just retarded

>No one should be without healthcare is a virtue.
who pays for everyone's anxiety medication, carpal tunnel syndrome, and lower back pain?

No one should be without healthcare is a virtue. For the the many not the few is a virtue. Having a more equitable world is a virtue. I'm pretty sure you're just retarded

No, my problem is that it's literally instant. Like, is defending the shitty president's honor on the internet really that important to you?

Heh.

If your only defense of your argument is that you have the right to say it, your argument is stupid and should be ignored

All of us. Did you stop reading after that first line, he kind of explains it in the next sentence.

\Why do Liberals hate freedom of speech so fucking much?

>Every time I see someone defending the alt-right it always entails playing dumb. "I don't understand, what more do you want?" Like, if using fallacious reasoning is your only way to win an argument, maybe your argument's not that good in the first place???

Why is Sup Forums turning into Facebook?

Invoking "freedom of speech" is the ultimate concession because it means the strongest point you can make about your argument is that it is not literally illegal to express.

>ugghhh someone expressed an opinion that disagrees with my own
>clearly this means that Sup Forums is no longer Sup Forums because people are not allowed to have different opinions from me

Generosity is a virtue. 'For the many not the few' is not a virtue, it's a political slogan intended to sell a program of massive statist intervention.

there are no counter points to these arguments typically. only imagined strawmans where anyone white in public is literally the nuremberg rally.

Boo-yah.
Thank you for saying this.

i thought virtues were about creating peaks, not flattening them

I've always been more of a DFC man myself.

>All of us
Why should I have to pay for some fat cunt's anxiety medication? "Share and share alike" is such bullshit because it comes from a mentality of a lowperson wanting their betters to make up for their lack of resources.

Because freedom of thought and action is """problematic""".

All freedom of speech means is that the government cannot arrest you for what you say. It does not mean that people aren't allowed to criticize you for it. Invoking "freedom of speech" is the ultimate concession because it means the strongest point you can make about your argument is that it is not literally illegal to express.

>Invoking "freedom of speech" is the ultimate concession because it means the strongest point you can make about your argument is that it is not literally illegal to express.
So why should the person stop expressing it?

All capeshit is ultimately still just capeshit.

nice pasta

>Confirmed fat, bearded nu-male makes a comic for nu-males
>Sup Forums's resident population of fat, bearded nu-males all nod respectfully in agreement and tip their fedoras to each other over how problematic Civil Liberties are

Never change, Sup Forums.

Because just because the government can't arrest you doesn't mean we want you in our community. We have every right to kick you out.

That doesn't even make sense

If he pays taxes and other contributions to the community then he has every right to be there and you can't kick him out.

Amazing how you typed all that and still don't have an argument.

>We Want Civil Rights

They already have civil rights.

If this comic was even remotely realistic those signs would say "PIGS IN A BLANKET" and "WE'RE COMING FOR YOU WHITE AMERICA", and there'd be a convenience store on fire in the background.

>Because just because the government can't arrest you doesn't mean we want you in our community. We have every right to kick you out.

Holy shit, it is amazing to hear lefty blobs invoking this kind of argument.
This is the exact same shit your opposition says about niggers.

but you need freedom of speech before you can have any kind of debate wrt the points/merits

that's why I respect the ACLU sometimes because they do occasionally defend white supremacists and others with controversial opinions. It is their right to do so even if nobody likes it.

>You see, the United States Bill of Rights is a actually a racist conspiracy designed to oppress black people and needs to be done away with.

Daily reminder that this new generation of Millennials is going to fucking destroy America and deliver us into an Orwellian Dark Age.

And let's say I'm his employer? I decide whether or not he gets a job. If he has racist beliefs it's within my rights to fire him. And I will if I ever find out one of you works for me.

Fuck off jew.

>Kicking out illegal aliens is evil and racist and fascist and reeeeeeee
>Kicking out people with """problematic""" viewpoints is 100% justified

Seems rational.

That's your prerogative of course. I'm troubled that someone like you would be prying into people's personal lives like that. You wouldn't fire a man who used to have a drug problem but was rehabilitated, would you? You keep saying "one of you" in an "us vs them" sort of way. Do you think I'm your enemy? Because I am not.

Yes, the same way an employer has a right to fire any employer he finds out is a homosexual or vocally endorses homosexuality.

I don't want blacks in my schools

Let's be honest, johnny: You're not going to be hiring OR firing anyone while working behind that counter at Starbucks.

>You wouldn't fire a man who used to have a drug problem but was rehabilitated, would you?
That's the difference. A white supremacist didn't "used to" have the problem. They still have it.

a junkie is never not a junkie. relapses are quite common.

People don't ever stop being junkies, idiot. They are addicts for the rest of their lives.

You think the alt right is a thing let alone a group with a leader. You're not bright.

That's not even true. And even if it were, at least they show a desire to stop doing something that is wrong. White supremacists do not.

This.

I'm an employer at a local business and I routinely get people on my staff let go if I find out they've been posting Leftist/Marxist shit on their social media accounts.
We never admit that that is what they're being let go over, but once you know who you want fired it is easy enough to find a reason to justify it.

The workplace is no place for SJW shits and I feel good knowing I'm doing my part to keep it that way.

Are you serious? Who the fuck do you think Richard Spencer is?

>someone doesn't hold racist beliefs
>they must not have a good job!

What is with this fucked up logic?

Controlled opposition, agent provocateur, literally came out of the woodwork to stir up trouble. That "Heil Trump" video was one of the most blatantly engineered events I've ever seen.

a dude with a blog

And what's his website called? Hmm?

Actually it's closer to

>Somebody goes online to rant/virtue signal about how mad """racists""" make them by LARPing as if he were some kind of employer in any sort of position of power.
>they must not have a good job!

I am the leader of the alt-center by declaring myself as such

>That's not even true.
It is. Why do you think 12 Step meetings exist? Shouldn't they stop go to the meetings after they detox? No they don't, they go there for the rest of their lives because they are bored and in their heart of hearts they would rather be stoned.

Can I ask why white supremacy (European supremacy, German pride, Anglo pride, etc) is so frowned upon when literally every other ethnicity holds the same beliefs? And don't give me that "WHITE SUPREMACY LEADS TO HITLER" shit. Japanese supremacy absolutely still exists and they committed quite a number of atrocities against the Chinese and the Fillipinos

How many times have you posted that picture?

Some guy with a blog that you had never heard of until the leftist media picked up on him?

I know this thread is going to get deleted in a few minutes but I'm confident that I won the argument.

>That's not even true.

ITT Democrats proving once again they know absolutely jack fucking shit about drugs and addiction.