Why have you not taken the true redpill and married a faithful black beauty?

Why have you not taken the true redpill and married a faithful black beauty?

>data n/a
oh vey we should change this asap

Because they are all coal burners

Because I only fuck people of my own species.

>assumes that the reason for the low divorce rate is because the black woman is more faithful
>doesn't assume that it's because the ugly white man can't do any better, won't leave her no matter what.

Is there an officially sourced version of this for redpilling normies?

I'm pretty sure the data is from the fat black ladies, and not the actually attractive black ladies.

>attractive black ladies like pic related are extremely rare btw

I'll be interested in seeing the stats on gay marriage in a few years.

Also, who has to pay alimony???

Of course this is coming from the country where they raped nigger slaves and created mongrel abominations that are now running wild.

>pic related
>black
lol

If I ever met a decent (integrated, well behaved and presentable) black woman I don't think I'd have too much of a problem being with her.

But even if I did find one the other concern is how her family is. But out of American black women maybe 3% are decent enough to tolerate, let alone willing to get with a white guy.

But I know very well I'll never get a woman regardless of race, so it doesn't affect me much.

This is why your country is full of cucks

The only black chicks that can actually get a white husband are the top %.05 percent who are smart enough to know that they've hit the fucking jackpot and will do anything to hold on to their meal ticket.

Marry someone from your own people it makes it easier to raise children and they will understand you better because they come from the same background.

>tfw no qt black gf

Whites are seen as marrying up and a sign of status in black culture. Ergo Black Women would be able to have a much better marriage/relationship with white men as they're holding onto something they view as valuable.

this is the future that can be yours.

ugly

I never said she was white either, burgerclap.

Heads up, you will have better luck looking for good quality black women in college.

Those black women who marry rich white men? I assure you, it's not about the money for them.

Black pussy belongs to white cock.

She's cute

Spics and white women are stable af.

god dammit i'm color blind

Black women marrying white men, means they marry up and look better overall than white women settling for big black cock.

It's degenerate for white woman to marry black men. We should be promoting black women marrying white men.

>black
>beauty

Pick one.

they stink, like cornchips and cocoa butter

i want my kids to basically look like me and not some disgusting mixed mongrel that gets the worst of both races

What black beauty ?
The one and only reason why they're less likely to divorce is because all they want is your money, cuck OP.

>let alone willing to get with a white guy

Most well adjusted black girls are, in fact they prefer white guys because they aren't fucking niggers

if you have weak genes your kids wont look like you anyway

Because she just wants my money and attractive features and are deathly afraid of the ghetto.

It's like daddy issues to the point they hate black men or oversexuals the white man like an asian

Remember, whites are the racists.

>its all fo da moneh