Why is this nation praised for its cuisine...

Why is this nation praised for its cuisine? Its greatest dish is literally some rice with the entire content of a fishing net poured on top, shell and all. Disgusting.

Attached: vlag-van-spanje-349047.jpg (800x533, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zuljuu6uqqc
opercebeiro.com/blog/2013/05/28/receta-de-hoy-pulpo-a-la-gallega-o-polbo-a-feira/
youtu.be/gimSukJgIYk
youtu.be/L_dDUw_QuDU
youtu.be/emfm6TwsVhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all latin american seafood can be traced back in some way or another to spain, they are the kangz of seafood only rivaled by the japanese

Even peruvian ceviche comes from the spanish "the sevillian"

>Dutch
>Hates Spain

Attached: shockedfeatured.jpg (478x300, 41K)

[[[Dutch]]]

>Paella
>Greatest Spanish dish

Salmorejo or polbo a feira are 2 examples of better dishes.

Also, original paella are made with meat.

*is made*

That happens for changing things and not reading them before posting...

Don't bully Spain, they're cute and don't hurt anyone.

Silly protestant.

never forget, NEVER

Attached: Spanish_terror_in_netherlands.jpg (976x1214, 780K)

Protestantism>Catholicism&Orthodox Christianity combined

Spanish cuisine might not be as good as French cuisine but it is certainly better than anything found in your shithole of a country

Dumb vova vladimovich volyastek.

Paella isn't that great, but it's better than anything out of your swamp.

:((((((((((((

Attached: 9c41c0_6042240.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

Gib feijoada gf I trade for morcilla grandma.

On a serious note though, what is wrong with Protestantism?

Attached: 1389399799301.jpg (833x696, 143K)

Paella is made with rabbit and green beans not with seafood.That's arroz abanda.

>Paella is made with rabbit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ what?

It's shite, it's literally religion, as interpreted by Joe Jackson from Mississipi the glorious US of A.
youtu.be/zuljuu6uqqc
"Hurr durr because objects associated with our religion are nothing more than actual objects we should destroy them and disrespect our own symbols just to piss the epic pope".

I already have a Morcela grandma.

Nigga, it is, usually chicken and rabbit

stupid spaniards

>Ingredientes
>Ingredientes para 10 personas: 1 kg. de arroz, 2 kg. de carne de pollo, 1 kg. de conejo, 300 gr. de tomate, 500 g. de judías verdes, 250 g. de garrofó (variedad de alubia que se utiliza para hacer la típica paella valenciana), 100 g. de pimiento (optativo), 2 docenas de caracoles (optativo), 3 dl. de aceite, unas hebras de azafrán, ajo (optativo), una ramita de romero (optativo), 6 g. de pimentón, sal y 3,5 l. de agua.

>this nation praised for its cuisine
I honestly never heard of anyone talk about Spanish cuisine.

T O R T I L L A S

Attached: tortilla-patatas-cuajada.jpg (640x427, 40K)

G-g- GIB MORCILLA OR GALICIA WILL SEIZE ALL LANDS ABOVE THE DOURO.

You are not allowed to lecture other countries about their cuisine, the only acceptable food I ate in your swamp was a raw herring, it's good but it's cavemen tier, the rest was simply depressing.

It's the quality of ingredients that earns them such high praise
Something you could never understand living in the netherlands

>Nigga, it is, usually chicken and rabbit
my mom cooks it with chicken .

>It's the quality of ingredients that earns them such high praise
>That flag
What are you planing swap jew?

Paco, You have to go back.

Nordics shouldn't be allowed to criticize Latin Foods.

El proxy, Jose.

Attached: 269968649249357824.png (128x111, 24K)

>Why is this nation praised for its cuisine?
we don't cook with butter, that's all

Motherfucking pulpo!!!

Attached: blog-pulpo-a-feira-sotavento-conservas-artesanas.jpg (2000x1200, 744K)

>omelette aux pommes de terre
g-great

el friegaplatos ajajkajaakja

Oof miñas arterias.

Quite biased point of view desu. Work-obsessed calvinists used to be the ones who had created the conditions for the liquidation of feudalism and replacing it with the more relevant ideologies of that time. Protestant also had kick-ass armies and were closer to the right interpetation of Bible imo. However, I don't deny that in the terms of culture they suck

Attached: 1200px-Oliver_Cromwell_by_Samuel_Cooper.jpg (1200x1458, 610K)

Nunca comi. Só comi Polvo à lagareiro.

Como é que é feito o Pulpo a Feira?

Attached: polvo_a_lagareiro.jpg (575x375, 76K)

Acompañado de una estrella que regule las grasas.

They literally are not. What are you talking about? About 10 of their colonies have a better cuisine than they do.

se cuece el pulpo, se le añade aceite de oliva, sal gorda y paprika picante, se como solo o acompañado de patatas cocidas

>About 10 of their colonies have a better cuisine than they do.
No one would take this opinion seriously unless you are some random Salvadorian spic or something

Mutts think paella is Mexican food

Estoy salivando solo de pensarlo. Me falta nada para coger el coche y tirar a Carballiño a comer

Cuando papi y mami te hacen la compra pero te olvidas de pedirles las mil nueve jaja

Attached: AAA.jpg (450x320, 29K)

>earth apples

Attached: fref.jpg (730x800, 33K)

>King of interpretation

Yo estoy en la reserva...

Attached: IMG_20180310_200612.jpg (4640x2610, 2.21M)

Are they? their food is shit tier.

Italy is where it's at

>larsa y 1906

no se puede ser más gallego que eso

Attached: fh8u47.png (600x600, 155K)

opercebeiro.com/blog/2013/05/28/receta-de-hoy-pulpo-a-la-gallega-o-polbo-a-feira/

Aquí tienes también el procedimiento para cocer el pulpo.

Pues realmente soy andaluz xDDD, pero es que tenéis buena mierda aquí.

We make better cheese than you swampmerchants, and thats the only food you're even known for.

>Galicia
youtu.be/gimSukJgIYk

Portanto é Polvo à lagareiro mais pimento. Soa-me bem. Às vezes também grelhamos e servimos com azeite, com batatas cozidas com a pele.

Uma delícia.

What do you call that?
>inb4 pakallakarpittimaratalapitti

Literally who praises Spain for the food?

youtu.be/L_dDUw_QuDU

Is this an authentic paella recipe?

"Pommes" (and similar words in other languages) meant "fruit" before it specifically meant "apple".

Fruit of the earth is slightly less bonkers than apples of the earth.

People who've eaten in Spain, for the most part.

Anyone who has study in a good culinary school.

yeah, looks good

I've eaten in Spain. Was alright but nothing special

yeah

Where in Spain?

If you put out artichoke it's a fine recipe.

Catalonia and andalusia

Did you avoid the touristy restaurants and the tapas meme?

I don't know where he got the idea to put alcachofa in the paella but otherwise it's pretty alright and he seems like a cool moorguiñano.

{{{Spain}}}

((( USA(I) )))

Many people put alcachofa in their paella

I've made this dish before, it's easy and tastes good.
youtu.be/emfm6TwsVhg

It says basquaise, is it also a dish in Spanish Basque country or only the French Gascogne region?

Avoided the touristy places. I think I had tapas once though

Many people commit infanticide.
I guess not everyone has the privilege to live in Galicia.

Attached: xaxax.jpg (600x470, 51K)

>anglo cook

considering how oliver ruins every spanish recipe he tries I avoid them like the plague

here, i know you like potatos and beer

Attached: patatas-bravas.jpg (1280x853, 279K)

>Tapas meme
ACASO QUE QUIXECHES DICIR CON ISTO?!
Implying I don't have a tapa literally every time I ask for absolutely anything at a bar and have like 1 kg of food for free when I have a coffee with whiskey cream at the café.

Ooof, ooffie ooff offf xaxAXAXxaxaxaxaxa xose xoan vai collelas patacas que vamos face-la cena.

The classic cuisine is Mediterranean, that's already good and we are close to France, our chefs were also top-tier in the 90s and early 2000s, today it is among the 10 best in the Michelin guide and we still have great people here, to me it is the third cuisine in the world after the French and Italians and above the Japanese that should be the fourth

simple but nice, whit a good variety of spicy sauces

Attached: patatas-bravas-bar-tomas.jpg (2592x1944, 1.64M)

pintxos >>> tapas

>tapas con palos

S-sSTOP my arteries can't HOLD the GALICIAN FOOD NO LONGER I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE IT TO CLASS ON MONDAY IF SO.
Juan de dios, es literalmente lo mismo.
Las tapas te las ponen en plato de tapa y los pinchos te los menean en la cara con palillos de dientes.

Attached: losdos.gif (400x276, 791K)

Is this really Spanish "tortillas"

I'm really glad we kept the tradition of eating for free in cantinas

French.Spanish Basque cuisine is not like that for the most part.It uses a lot of seafood and fish based sauces with a lot of beans or cheakpeaks.Things like this are more akin to what you would find on the Spanish side on the border

Attached: sapitos.jpg (400x300, 35K)

no se si me estas diciendo que deje de postear o que. :/

Tapas sabem bem com uma fresquinha, mas não são representativas da cozinha espanhola porque são só uma parte dela, e não o todo.

Seria como julgar a cozinha portuguesa pelos bitoques - bons, mas não representativos.

Reminder that tapas is a way of living and cannot be replicated by opening a bar and charging more money for less food

>Fuck, I could put a tapas bar here and to make a fortune
Every time a spaniard goes to any non Hispanic country

At a local bar here if you have a coffee for 1.30€ (Big Coffee with milk) you get to pick a tapa from whatever they're cooking that day, and a plate with some sweets. It's usually 1 sobao 1 cookie 1 piece of fried dough with sugar and 1 little piece of croissant. Plus all the snacks like peanuts, chips etcetera. That's like the most you're going to get for free around here, but it's a really nice breakfast for 1.30€ I swear.
Que me va a dar un ataque al corazón con la comida gallega, t. Gallego.

Who pays for tapas? It's the most catalonian thing i've heard, fucking jews.

pero las patatas bravas son de origen madrileño.
t. madrileño
otra cosa es que otras regiones generen su propio tipo de salsa brava como el levante con el alioli

Friendly reminder that this is now /esp/ because we've not amassed this quantity of active spanish posters in an /esp/ thread since forever so this is now oficially /esp/.
No, simplemente es la apropiación cultural gallega, ya deberías saber que españa es dominio del reino suevo de Galicia después de todo.

Jeezes christ all that would cost €5-8 here at least.

Peru and Mexico have way better food than any country in Asia.