10 Year Old Child Shot Up With Meth, Raped And Set On Fire By Her OWN MOTHER

On the day Victoria Martens was going to celebrate her 10th birthday, she was found dead in her family's apartment by Albuquerque police officers, her dismembered remains wrapped in a burning blanket. Details of what New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez and law enforcement officials described as an unspeakable crime emerged Thursday in a criminal complaint made public and filed against the girl's mother, her boyfriend and his cousin. The three were taken into custody late Wednesday night.

vidmax.com/video/145006-HORROR-STORY-10-Year-Old-Child-Shot-Up-With-Meth-Raped-And-Set-On-Fire-By-Her-OWN-MOTHER-

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/08/michelle-martens-murder-daughter-victoria-boyfriend-fabian-gonzalez-jessica-kelley-albuquerque-new-mexico-facebook-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=--4iuSRvtUY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757737/Albuquerque-police-3-face-charges-childs-death.html
wfmj.com/story/15591004/two-parents-charged-with-raping-baby-during-supervised-visit
houseofnames.com/mertens-family-crest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>by her own mother
Did she use a strap-on?

Fuckin WASP metheads...

Damn atheists

The fuckin vid, Huge Bubba...

if any of you go onto dreamindemon the mothers with "boyfriends" are dating blacks or Mexicans with face tattoos. it's a FACT.

Meme completion

nice

She was a leaf so it's not like she was people

WTF

common sense gun laws NOW

Les osties de WASP sales qui ose traité les negres de drogués...vous etes les plus gros crackheads et metheads des USA, sales chiens....

fucking white people i swear...

That's pretty hot

This is why we need a death penalty, eye for an eye is acceptable as well

seems like the wall needs to get higher

>Mexicans
>white

Her fuckin cracker face...

It's like one of those guro hentais

>white
>leafs

CARLOS!

What the fuck?

ISIS does worse shit don't they?. I mean really how could this news right here seriously strike anyone as "uninaginable"?.

It was in New Mexico, you fucking mongs.

Druggies are the worst.

heavy.com/news/2016/08/michelle-martens-murder-daughter-victoria-boyfriend-fabian-gonzalez-jessica-kelley-albuquerque-new-mexico-facebook-photos/

>Fabian Gonzales
>white
Shut your faggot mouth you fucking nigger

>her 31-year-old boyfriend, Fabian Gonzales

But their former governor Gary "Open Borders" Johnson said it's racist to say that some Latino immigrants are bad people.

That's awful beyond Words, they should be disembowled alive and then fed to hungry dogs on international television

wtf i hate meth heads now

>Martinez
>white
Wut

But Why?

Because it's in the United States

Mertens is white....Big Bubba...
....and no fuckin Dutch...

They most likely aren't immigrants

Well, even still, The United States has had plenty of crazy shit like this happen in the past. Or maybe it's just a thing with me. I mean I know it's fucked up what happened to the little girl but damn, I don't feel that upset over it. For me the shit that really gets me is when I see people fucking with animals. I hate that shit.

Brutal. Like in my favorite death metal.

This. Those degenerates need to be publically executed in the most brutal way possible.

>Dark Hair
>Brown Eyes
>Huge lower lip

I'm sensing something isn't quite white here.

>zašto

youtube.com/watch?v=--4iuSRvtUY

Go on... she called a guy named big bubba to rape her daughter?

fucking liberal moloch worshipers...

why are methheads in particular so degenerate compared to other drug users?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757737/Albuquerque-police-3-face-charges-childs-death.html

Read the fuckin thing...2 white cunts, 1 beaner....

There's nothing wrong with euthanizing all methheads.

it's what they want.

>LOL white people again s.m.h.!!!

When white people brutally murder their offspring it's actually newsworthy.
Somebody post the various videos of nignogs violently abusing toddlers.

Horrible. What drives a person to dismember and burn a little girl? Goddamn.

What exactly is your point faggot?.

Let's be serious for a minute, though. This is just an isolated incident. The real problem is Pro-Putin election-interfering white supremacist nazi frogs led by one "Alton Right."

Regarde comment les blancs sont moins pire que les négros....tu penserais qu'un Suisse serait plus intelligent que ca....

Please Canada stop

It's a stimulant that impairs judgement and raises libido so of course they fuck things they shouldn't. Meth has been popular for a while in the gay community because of this.

Oh look, it's something niggers do to white people every single day, except this time a white person did it to one of their own. We'd better actually report it this time.

Looking at it.

Living in america seems to be a common cause.
Maybe all the supermarket feces go to your head after a while.

Oh look, it's something niggers do to white people every single day, except this time a white person did it to one of their own. We'd better actually report it thistime.

This one is crazier

wfmj.com/story/15591004/two-parents-charged-with-raping-baby-during-supervised-visit

Oh look, it's something niggers do to white people every single day, except this time a white person did it to one of their own. We'd better actually report itthis time.

GET DUUUUUUUNKED

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Oh look, it's something niggers do to white people every single day, except this time a white person did it to one of their own. We'd better actually reportit this time.

Least I'm intelligent enough to fucking speak English you retarded cuckleaf

Oh look, it's something niggers do to white people every single day, except this time a white person did it to one of their own. We'd better actuallyreport it this time.

Ugly mesicant

Is that degenerate?

Les renois sont des animaux enragés donc ca vous donne le droit d'etre des animaux sanguinere de temps en temps, Bubba?

Oh look, it's something niggers do to white people every single day, except this time a white person did it to one of their own. We'd betteractually report it this time.

Thecuckwithoutme.jpg

Modern Society was a mistake

Venant d'un pays Francais et Allemand....le Waspisme a vraiment infecter le monde entier...

And I swallow the one you bury,And I swallow the one you bury,And I swallow the one you bury,

And I swallow the one you bury

And I swallow the one you bury,And I swallow the one you bury,And I swallow the one you bury,

And I swallow the one you bury

> Martens told police she met Gonzales on an online dating site about a month ago.

> According to the criminal complaint, Martens told police Gonzales drugged the child “so he could calm her down and have sex with her.” She said after Gonzales choked the child, Kelley held her hand over Victoria’s mouth and stabbed her.

Notice how it's always the mother and "her boyfriend" when these things happen? Single parenting is child abuse, allowing feminism to destroy the traditional family structure was the biggest mistake the west has made.

Meth is the most degenerate of drugs

Oui, énorme Bubba, tout le monde sait que les negres sont betes sauvages, on a comprit...

Looks part Indian.

jesus fucking christ I'd feel like an absolute goddamn monster if my toddler was even slightly aware i smoke pot

I cannot fucking fathom the depths these people have dug themselves into to harbor these thoughts and feel good about them

>Cuckleaf can't comprehend that this is an English language website
Notice how everyone speaks English here, even though evidently (look, flags!) it's not everyones native language?
You must be an actual nigger to not understand that

Two hispanics get in touch with a white meth head and rape/murder her daughter.

White people's fault :^)

>Marten also told investigators that Gonzalez and Kelley dismembered Victoria, the complaint stated.

>Online records state that Gonzales has faced multiple previous criminal charges dating back to 2004, including a felony child abuse charge in 2014. In addition, he pleaded no contest to misdemeanor abandonment of a child in 2015.

...look white from here, James...

Hopefully police gave them a taste of things to come. How are child killers treated in american prisons?

is Martins a jew name?

To be fair this is more evidence of the degeneracy of homosexuals than it is about methheads.

Its both

>ou must be an actual nigger to not understand that

Contrairement a toi, cocu, j'aime écrire ma langue maternelle, si il y a des mongols trop stupide pour utiliser Jewgle translate ce n'est pas mon probleme...

The worst part about this is that there is no death penalty in Mexico hopefully some of the good sided cartel members catch on and send them straight to hell with a bullet or beheading.

>gonsolez boyfriend.
>White

>actual nigger

french canadians are far, far worse than the niggest black guy

French canadians can live in a community and not destroy it yet they're somehow less self-aware and more ignorant than some of the worst gutter trash in detroit

it's amazing viewed at a distance and both terrifying and infuriating when dealing with them personally

That's a terrible way to smoke meth.
What a waste.

houseofnames.com/mertens-family-crest

looks like