Dr. Drew's Show CANCELLED After Admitting Hillary's Health Problems

THEY'RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT ANYMORE. CNN IS PURE EVIL

THEY ARE SILENCING ALL THE DISSENTERS. THE ORIGINAL INTERVIEW HAS BEEN SCRUBBED FROM THE RADIO STATION'S WEBSITE

This needs to be SPREAD like wildfire

Original Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=NSFMKNZMIwY

The News
youtube.com/watch?v=IVqXLX1fFvQ

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/26/dr-drew-show-canceled-days-after-his-negative-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5yepQhRPRM
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8mA4HYTO790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you expect? So much dirt is about to get released it's going to literally bury half the people in the government. You are watching the death throes of evil. From their point of view, it will come out of the air.

I expect worse honestly. He's lucky he didn't accidently shoot himself in the back of the head three times.

It's just getting frightening. They can't control anything anymore and they're not even trying to hide the fact they're behind everything. They're just going full dictator and silencing everything instead of engaging them at all because they can't keep up with everything

Get ready for his unfortunate suicide and or accidental death

Surprised it didn't happen already

Team Hillary is also VERY concerned the video of Dr. Drew talking about Bill Clinton's alcoholism will go viral

youtube.com/watch?v=j5yepQhRPRM

The cancellation of his show is just to make his "suicide" more believable. They're being a bit more coordinated with this one since he's a public figure.

We're living in something akin to the late Soviet Union, user. They're going to keep telling us that everything is fine until one day we wake up and it's all gone, and Swan Lake will be playing on every television channel.

Bump

He shoulda just talked about Trumps hair and he'd have a show.

This.

"He was devastated after the cancellation of his show, Dr. Drew committed suicide, and empty bottle of painkillers was found to him on the nightstand"

well his radio show in KABC comes on in 30 minutes... will be interesting

ive said it before, and ill say it again Sup Forums. hillary wont be our next president, she is being given shitty medical care because they want here to die before the elections. obama will remain our president.

As if you still could shut people down by yielling
>MUH CONSPIRACY THEOROY! huehue
>NUT JOBS! lol

This little story is going to blow in her stupid face any second now. Get comfy Sup Forums, and watch.

i agree that there is a strong chance that Hillary will not be out next president (even if dems win). Though, I think Kaine or Biden will be the puppets of Obama instead of the man himself.

And there's nothing you can do! NOTHING!!!

Fun fact, white boys: Hillary is as bad as you fear, and worse. We love her for the same reason. Obama sat around like a limp wristed moderare and let right wing cocksuckers in Congress and talk radio sabotage his administration.

Madam President will NOT let it pass.

She will gag the hateful, lying right. Her new Supreme Court will uphold hate speech laws.

She will blackmail, smear, and if need be KILL conspiracy pantshitters like Jones and Drudge, and wreck every last asshole in Congress who seriously opposes her.

She may even do a false flag if one of you retards doesn't go all Tim McVeigh and give us the PERFECT excuse to take white men's little popguns away. Do you really think we were going to leave you armed? Fuck you. By the time she's through, it will be a horrifically expensive, socially shameful regulatory maze just to cling to one fucking gun while righties clutch it and bawl about their dead Second Amendment.

More like HELLary, am I right? She absolutely is for the racist, brain-dead pantshitting right that's held this country back for generations.

No more. The lies, the corruption, and the bigotry ends the day she is sworn in. We are going to cheer our President on while she straps on her heels and kicks far right retards in their puny white balls for eight fucking years.

I hope Drew is good at hiding.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

>implying Obongo himself isn't just a puppet

who is that semon demon?

SOURCE?

@86689351
no (you) for you. you tied, though,

maybe eventually, but i think obama will stay in office to sort out the affairs of the country until we can figure out what to do next. Sort of like a roman dictator: They are called to office for 6 months, given absolute power, and asked to step down afterwards. It's possible that the world will reach a crisis point and we will declare obama as this "dictator" longer than the expected because he has the most experience as president and is needed in this "crisis." My guess is that ww3 will emerge, canada and mexico will merge with the us in an "alliance", a sort of north american union (much like the european union) and we will fight alongside the eu against russia and/or china or something like that.

It's just one step closer to world government in my books.

no sauce

He's luck he hasn't suicide'd by two shots to the back of the head yet

not listening, at work. let us knnow

heather starlet my fellow brown friend

Obama seems entirely disinterested in war. Foreign policy seems like a distraction that undermines his pro minority/fuck white males agenda.

From my point of view the alt-right is evil.

>see how this werx

>puppets of Obama

I don't know if that has some deeper meaning or you really are retarded and think king nigger if if if if if if if okie dokie is anything more than a nigger puppet himself.

Oh please

youtube.com/watch?v=8mA4HYTO790

who do you think obama is a puppet of? certainly no one in the democrat party.... maybe the puppet of some sort of muslim cleric

>nothing you can do

You can always kill people, user. You can always kill people...

He may not instigate it (directly), but if war breaks, you bet your ass he will join in. Especially if it will assist in globalization.

0/10

If you're going to troll at least try.

oh please educate yourself. Obama likes muslims, not Isreal.

lol

Yes, he hates those jews. He just gives tons of money to them and fills his cabinet with g-d's chosen.

Nothing to see here goyim.

>maybe the puppet of some sort of muslim cleric
>this is what ameridiots actually believe

He's quite obviously the puppet of the (((Bilderberg Group))) and the globalist agenda. You have to be a complete retard to think Obama is actually a Muslim - he's a man who got to become president after one term in the senate, the most corrupt branch of the government. He's a man who was specifically chosen by globalist oligarchs because of his skin colour, because of his malleability, and because he could be marketed to the unwashed masses. Obama is not in control, he never truly has been - no more than Bush was in control. There's a reason that, even though they were neck-and-neck in the 2008 primary, Hillary conceded 3 days after the Bilderberg meeting.

Hence why this shit:
is relevant.

>hurr durr what is Libya and the Arab Spring

So this faggot is allowed to declare Trump "mentally ill" and thats perfectly fine. But suggesting that "maybe" Hillarys medical treatment isn't the best gets him canned from CNN?

He would literally be breaking the law. You would have thousands of civil servants resigning across the country, state governments would stonewall the fed, any attempt by Obama to hang onto a third term would collapse in a fortnight

>You have to be a complete retard to think Obama is actually a Muslim

I agree. He wouldn't have attended the services of black radical Jeremiah Wright for so many years.

Bush was duped by Cheney and defense businesses. He was in control, but too much of a dumbass to realize it.

That's not relevant at all.

Are you stupid?

Our presidents are just puppets of the kikes and they can get a new one whenever they want. Why would they give king nigger another term when they can just find a hundred other puppets just like him?

We always knew you were the fucking Mafia, the tactics are too similar

simple low-investment conflicts... not war.

>There's a reason that, even though they were neck-and-neck in the 2008 primary, Hillary conceded 3 days after the Bilderberg meeting.

Fuck's sake.... so they likely told her back then it would be "her turn" in 2016

>resigning
better to stay at work and totally fuck it up

To introduce the idea of a dictator. To make someone able to be leader more than 8 years in a row. Its safer than allowing wild card candidates like trump into the ring; they get fewer opportunities.

they absolutely made a deal with her for it to be "her turn", it was planned 8 years ago. People wonder why such a shitty dying candidate is allowed to represent the Dems, that's why, they made a deal, it was never supposed to be anyone but her running now.

fpbp

Clinton was selling state secrets to the House of Rothschild and Soros and running a global pay-for-play operation from the State Dept.

Trump isn't a wild card candidate at all. He doesn't like Iran and he's owned by the kikes. His daughter fucking married one and he goes on and on about how much he likes to suck jewish cock.

Yeah he's going to kick out illegals and build a wall, but to think he's actually a wild card is laughable.

I haven't kept up with Dr Drew since the days of him being on Love Line. I never cared for his newer shit on television because he seemed to have to push an agenda as opposed to actual doctoring. I hope this changes things back to more of what they used to be for him.

Thats the point. But with enough turmoil (as weve seen during 9/11) people are open to giving away all of their rights away. Say she dies at inauguration day in front of millions. Next thing we know, terror attacks in rapid succession. Then north korea threaten to nuke us while we are weak and russia starts invading countries again. Its feasible that obama could stay in office under conditions similar to this.

you're wrong

The problem with that method is that it gets messier the more public or well known the person is.

It's a cheap and simple solution to deal with low ranking staffers and key witnesses. When it comes to killing public media personalities and political figures it gets more tricky. Which is why its easier to just take him off the air and marginalize him.

its getting pretty fucking funny

And in a few weeks the good doctor will tragically commit suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head

I agree, I dont think hes anti-nwo, but there is still a possibility for someone like him to come out of nowhere, given the right circumstances. The elite will ultimately take away any freedoms we have, including the right to vote. This is just another step closer.

you too.

Pretty sure he declared trump to not be mentally ill at all. Also a contributing factor

>SHE'S NOT SICK
>QUESTIONING HER HEALTH IS SEXIST
Oh liberals never change. The old crow won't be giving another speech for about a week, she has to gnaw on some chill pills and recover.
Stupid damn bitch her and her HIV ridden husband both.

Burger spits the truth.

Glad to see someone else knows about this. Chantilly 2008 is where the next 16 years of Presidents were appointed (or so they planned).

Even funnier is how the Obama campaign put the whole press gaggle on a plane to Chicago, then told them after they were in the air that Obama had ditched them so he could have some "meetings."

The video of Obongo PR flack Robert Gibbs laughing directly in the faces of the media on the plane is revealing - you can see the utter contempt with which the Obomber camp view Americans.

This guy seems good. Fox should pick him up. I think he'll do good there.

America has gone full Soviet Union...

My money is on a massive cp stash being found in his home.

Yeap, well done Switz

And then kill them

or allegations that he illegally deals/uses prescription drugs on the side.

fucking this
if it wasn't true they wouldn't be trying to SHUT IT DOWN

ANDREW BREITBART AND JAMES MONTGOMERY WERE MURDERED.

Obama is a Puppet, don't be idiots.

There might be a time when /pol will have to swallow the pill that Trump is also a puppet. But for now that's not needed.

Or a bit of both, get all those bases covered.

Kain would then be in the running you dumbshit, her dying wouldn't keep onigger in office

read the rest of the thread faggot.

Yeah dude we've all seen your "prediction" that is honestly retarded and no one cares. Let it go.

Y'know, one thing I recently thought of is the following.

They keep hillary up high in the polls, despite her winning being rather unrealistic.

They might do so, to accuse Trump of Fraud. After all, if shillary lost, despite having a clear lead in the polls, "something" is fishy. We - know that is the polls. The gross of the US, won't.

Tinfoil-hat theory, or within reasonable doubt?

I doubt they're considering this, everybody knows Trump doesn't have the clout or backing needed to pull vote rigging off.

Imagine if any billionaire could rig any election they want into any direction they wish?

I think they're really just trying to make her look good. If it wasn't for good polls people would think she's absolutely finished, she doesn't have much going on for her, no one even likes her. Even her shills argue that they don't like her but is the lesser evil.

>Even her shills argue that they don't like her but is the lesser evil.

That has to be the saddest part about this whole election. Not even your paid cheerleaders can lie and say you're a good choice.

i love watching this whole charade come down like a house of cards

it's a Streisand effect

fuck you CTR stop sliding

Term limits

BUMP

>There's a reason that, even though they were neck-and-neck in the 2008 primary, Hillary conceded 3 days after the Bilderberg meeting.

I'd be curious to see a source for this.

Also I wouldn't bet on this Dr. Drew saying anything revealing about the circumstances surrounding this. His wallet is probably on the line if he speaks out about political pressure.

exactly. in the coming months i think it will reach the point were damage control tactics are no longer possible and the american public will hopefully pay a little attention instead of being consumed by narcissism and mindless childish media

bump

>The patriot act
>Executive order 13603
>The second amendment
>Freedom of speech
Don't be surprised when your rights disappear, and laws are broken. It should be expected by now.

That was actually a good analysis, too.

Another one bites the dust, I guess.

BUMP
STOP SLIDING

You've obviously never worked for the government. It literally could not be more fucked up than it already is. If nobody showed up for work one day, it would take weeks before anyone on the outside even noticed.
>t. Canadian federal government tax sponge hard at work

>falling for obvious clickbait

What the fuck are you talking about burger?

Holy shit Hillary is fucking crazy doing shit like this.

bumpin with my people's native dance

At least he didn't get the ol' dumbell.