Mister Metokur, aka Jim, aka Internet Aristocrat...

Mister Metokur, aka Jim, aka Internet Aristocrat, aka the guy that ragequit gamergate is live streaming a debate with a pro-black lives matter faggot tonight.

Last time he did this he didn't do a bad job of it. Will Sup Forums be watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MisterMetokur
youtu.be/Qu1FwKS7vWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not interested in gamergate or trash coming from the Sargon of Akkad types.

this debate is about Black Lives Matters.

Based Jim

Jim is not like Sargon, he's alt-right.

He is attention whore and eceleb "le troll xD"
SO, sure, I like his content

is he hosting the stream on his channel?

>muh YouTube celebs

this degeneracy belongs in Sup Forums

>you will never hear another justice for jamar stream

I believe so. He'll be posting a link on his twitter before it starts tonight at 6pm pst

jim isnt a sarcuck kind

Jim is a loser. This debate will be good for the cringe reel, but nothing else.

will he finger his girlfriend again, let an autistic mexican on talk about space jews, delete his youtube, pretend to "troll" people in a desperate attempt to save some face, before finally deleting his twitter and disappearing for a couple of months

He likes the sound of his own voice.

Jim's a bigger cuck because he's just an imitator.

I get that he's done some shitty stupid things but, some of his vids are pretty funny.

Probably won't watch it until way later though.

>finger his gf

at that point in the gg fiasco, I stepped back from my computer, re-evaluated my life, and went outside. Jim did me a huge favor finger banging his asian gf on stream. Thanks Jimbo

Jim is going to spill spaghetti everywhere.

hes done nothing but excellent in his debates in the past

Link pls Jim, and don't fuck up

What time?

Link one.

I'm going to watch. I can't miss the possibility that the BLM cuck chimp-outs.

honestly, I wouldn't say "excellent", but those debates in december were comfy af

I'm not jim, but keep an eye on his twitter feed:
twitter.com/MisterMetokur

he'll be posting the video at 6:00pm pacific shart time

Thats 2 in the morning in bong land i believe.

youtu.be/Qu1FwKS7vWM

I think he did very well in this one.

Go shill your bullshit somewhere else

>Dean Esmay
He's basically a child in an adult's bloated body. Anyone could debate him and come out on top.

Sure. And it was enjoyable.

I think today will probably be a similar occasion. The guy he is debating looks like a faggot and will probably do nothing but spill spaghetti.

Takes a lot of discipline not to ad hominem a rabid sjw. Remember, these hyenas don't believe in facts.

>I'm not jim,
Okay Jim

I'll be in bed. I go to bed early so I'll have to watch it on Youtube later or something

link?

The black lives matter guy is going to get destroyed

What part of their argument has Sup Forums not dissected and btfo of

>will he finger his girlfriend again
Is there a vid of this?

the video was on a internet aristocrat livestream. you can hear some wet pussy sounds and jenny, his gf, moaning a bit in the background. they got drunk or some shit idk. I can't find the vid cause he deleted that channel, and as soon as everyone started mentioning the fingerbanging, jimbo got buttmad and ether'd into the nothingness for a while. then he came back as mister metokur. all in all bretty fucking gay desu

gamergate as a whole was a fucking disaster top to bottom.

The concept of having a gamergate e-celeb live stream drinkathon is fucking egregiously self-indulgent.

Was that Jim's idea?
Because it was fucking retarded.

What time is he doing the live stream? 8pm right? We don't get enough MM to pass off this.

I thought this guy quit doing vids&streams...
Why is he back again this time?

He is just doing a live debate. He doesn't seem committed to making more videos. He's officially a twitter troll now.

see

Somebody is still mad he quit GamerGate.

>Self indulgence
Welcome to post 2005 Internet.