Why can't Sup Forums accept Trans people? They're human beings

Why can't Sup Forums accept Trans people? They're human beings

>they are human beings

Gonna need a citation on this one

Technically they are human but they will never reproduce and are therefore entirely irrelevant.

Sup Forums resorts to their inner muslim instincts when the topic of trans people comes up

Honestly I don't know what Sup Forums's problem is. It's not like anyone is forcing you to fuck them.

idgaf trans people.

i do care about a tiny portion of the population forcing the majority to not only accommodate their delusions but call them 'brave' though

They belong to looney bins.

hot

They are a tiny amount and should not really be an issue at all. Do not make anyone else play along with their delusion.

Kek agrees. Nothing wrong with them.

Why can't trans people accept the fact that taking drugs and genital mutilation doesn't make you become a different gender?

but they see themselves inadequate, as a Born Male Fan Never be a biological Woman. He always will be a man presenting himself as female. And vice versa. Most of the transsexuals Arne incapable of Accepting this thruth

Nothing wrong with being a filthy sissy and begging for cock

I'd love to drop kick that fruit in the chest

>their human

Which is worse since they are choosing to be degenerate crazy retards that ain't worth a fuck

>They're human beings

human being who are ill and need their hormon levels rebalanced.

child rapists are human beings, why can't you accept child rapists OP?

This is pol. we dont accept blacks, gooks, arab and whites. and each other.

trannies are no far down the list they fell off.

>forcing the majority to call them 'brave'
At what point has a trans person forced you to call them "brave"?

>coming from Iran
Isn't your country the one that had a fatwa issued saying transexualism is an illness and the cure is transitioning?

Pedophiles and Muslims are humans too but I refuse to accept them.

And remove the betas best choice to end his fail path?

Let them have the traps russ sempai,
You could also use a little bit of Jewish magic to removed slavs , not all dumb slavs can die in war.

wew lad so shill

fuck off tumblr

Except they want taxpayer's dollars to pay for their transition surgery. Plus 40% of them kill themselves after the transition surgery.

So there's no problems with mentall ill folks, but don't ask me to pay for it.

i do if theyre passable and not mental which is a small niche among the niche

You can't ask for a more perfect package of sexual pleasure than a qt trans.

But knowing Sup Forums is never not anti-reason, they'll never share my pleasure that I derive from trans people.

I don't speak for the government you know. I'm not ambassador.

You sure know a lot about this government of yours, are you sure you're not an ambassador?

there is a lingering sadness in all the lives of these people. They feel it everyday. They came to the bridge in their lives and they burned it the fuck down.

I agree they were broken before they became transgender. They became transgender not because of sex really, but to be wanted and desired. For attention but also for love, which is sad because they will probably never receive real respectful love from any other human being for the rest of their lives.

It will be pretend acceptance or lust but not genuine love.

I'm a tranny and I force people not to call me brave. That's like saying the person born without legs in the wheelchair is brave to use the wheel chair. It's a shitty solution to an even shittier issue.

Stop buying into the Jewish media that tricks you into stereotyping trannys like that. Literally I don't know a single tranny that ever enjoys being called brave.

Caitlyn Jenner and the MSM

CUTE FINNISH BOIS

p-post boipucci plz

2D traps > mentally ill freaks

Do trans people nearly universally rape/murder people like pedos and muslims?

I don't think you know what "forced" means.

1) You mispelled C U C K
2) It's weird to talk in 3rd person

This projection lmfao. Transition was one of the best and healthiest choices I made in my entire life.

Sitting in tormentous suffering just because people like you think it's bad to transition is literally retarded. You don't experience my life. I do. The decisions I make are for me, my family, and community.

I am at peace with myself, I have mended the issues in my family only after gaining love of myself, and I have become active in my local 99% white community. Literally transitioning helped me to from being a depressed, self hating person wishing to die to an optimistic and self loving individual.

continue you on with your memes though

It's a craze. It will end. Hundreds will be suicidal

>hundreds

Yes literally hundreds. You know, an incredibly insignificant amount of people. But yet pol is so incredibly obsessed with this fraction of a fraction minority.

So, is it a policy that is not accepted among the populace? Why did it come about?
Do you plan to have your peen removed?(please don't)

Sounds like your problem is with socialized healthcare, not with trans people.

Sorry, my little brother has had many speakers come in his class discussing this crap. They are indoctrinating children to want to be like them.

THIS

I'm not against trans people, in the case that they're genuine, but I am against the amount of exposure they get in the media. Being transgendered is not normal, it's an aberration. I wouldn't want to punish anyone for that or put them down, but I do think it's dangerous that now we're in a position that anyone who's a bit dissatisfied with their life or confused about their identity and sexuality, can easily be exposed so much to the idea that maybe their biology is wrong and they should have an operation to fix it, that they will just jump right into it when it's maybe not necessary.

Like, the solidification of the thinking behind being transgendered, and the operations that can be done for it, are relatively recent things, so obviously the surge of transgendereds is also recent, but I get the impression already that the amount of cases has surpassed the true number where it's applicable. Spreading big ideas like this so easily is risky.

>They're human beings

So are serial killers and pedophiles. Do you accept them?

Active in your local community? How old are you even?

I mean I really don't believe your convenient fairy tale end of "before tranz life wuz bad, now that i'm tranz life iz great" bullshit story.

No family problems, life is great, pillar of the community, math degree six figures starting pile of horse shit story are you trying to sell here.

Trans and women are both nice but sometimes you just gotta have that feminine dick.

Fags are mentally broken people

>impotent autistic rage at someone for being happy with their life
wew lad

They are human beings.

They are just shitty human beings with severe mental disorders

Just because they are humans doesn't mean they shouldn't be exterminated.

Only if they look cute/hot and not like Anzu.

I don't care that trans people want to take hormones, dress up and act like the opposite sex. If that helps them feel better about themselves go nuts.

I care that they are trying to impose their mental illness on everyone else in society. Trannies act like it is all of society that needs to adjust to fit them.

This is fucking nonsense. Some tiny fraction of a percentage of people in a society have a neurological disorder that makes them feel more comfortable looking and acting like the opposite sex and the rest of society is supposed to adapt to suit them? Bullshit. If anything they should adapt to fit the rest of society.

Yet you have trannies who unironically feel upset and aggrieved some dude or a lesbian finds out they have a wang and becasue of that they dont' want to pursue a sexual relationship with them.

Is that Erdogan superimposed on?

How do you know they're human?
>Because of thir genes
Their genes also tell their true gender
>S-sexist cis s-scum!

Most trans people don't do that though, it's the insane SJW/tumblr crowd that tries to speak for minority groups, doing more harm than good. Those are also the same batshit insane people who think that being highly oppressed turns you into a superior person.

The amount of trans people is incredibly small but these groups just keep making a huge deal out of it. In my opinion, we should let trans people have the opportunity to lead quiet regular lives and transition in peace. Ideally the whole thing should just be a non-issue instead of SJWs putting their entire group up on a pedestal to further their own bullshit.

Being trans is not fun, but these people glorify it. Those who feel the need to transition and such should be allowed to do so, but we should not be trying to unnecessarily create more by sowing seeds in the minds of attention whores and people dissatisfied with their life that becoming trans will make everyone magically like them and treat them as a hero.

by definition i am not impotent because I didn't take female hormones

>autistic
why because i don't accept trans?

>rage
do you seriously think trans are enough to make me angry? I read horrible things all the time about the world we live in. Trans stuff is like watching cars pass by.

Yes, mentally defective human beings. I don't think they should be abused, but they don't need acceptance, they need treatment. Gays too.

It's an artificially created social consensus along political lines of people who previously didn't give a shit about these faggots but will now screech uncontrollably should you use an incorrect pronoun. They've become hostile enough that it can easily be referred to as "forced acceptance" because this particular mental illness has proven useful to progressive causes.

fpbp

#Proudtobe right?

It's not "society needs to adjust to us and make us feel better".

It's "Hey, can you guys stop murdering us and let us live our lives in peace?"

no because they are even more vacuous and self centred than real women

Human beings have a natural instict to reproduce. LGBTQAX are not human beings. They're fundamentally inproper. they've gone to the other side. Something is seriously ill with them, but what do i know

Tfw line trap made me a bisexual tranny lover

Tfw if pic related was in front of you right now you wouldn't destroy her boipucci

That one is far too manly. I would unironically hatefuck a qt trap though.

look having tits and long hair and wearing women's clothing doesn't make you a woman.
ADD
bone structure, XX chromosomes, vagina/ovaries/uterus/eggs.

just like shaving your hair, chopping your tits off and wearing men's clothing doesn't make you a man
ADD
bone structure, mass body hair, facial hair, penis, scrotum, testes, prostate, XY chromosomes. Y body frame.

Can you point to the statute or court case that gives an exception to the homicide statutes, allowing the murder of trannies?

No, trannies have the same protection of the law afforded to everyone else.

Some trannies get killed and trannies everywhere pretend it's the second coming of the third reich only this time they are going to kill trannies.

Mental illness should not be promoted or normalized.
Mental illness should be treated.

Kek does not exist. You are an anti-White troll.

I don't know how it is a mental disorder, but sure. Transgendered people should use their own money for transition surgery, not someone else's

>It's "Hey, can you guys stop murdering us and let us live our lives in peace?"
The mentally ill and their enablers and normalizers who would destroy our society should be murdered.

too much airbrush senpai

it's illegal to prescribe a man testosterone
but it's legal to prescribe a man estrogen

you really need to think about that

>I don't know how it is a mental disorder,
Wanting to mutilate onerself isn't a mental disorder?

Claiming one is the opposite gender/sex that one actually is isn't a mental disorder?

I'm 27. I own my own home and business. I'm involved in my local city and state government and I fight for the children locally so liberal policies don't rot their brain.

It's not a fairy tale if it's true. That's why it is a treatment for this neurological intersex disorder. Would you not believe a legless person if he said his life got better after getting a wheel chair?

Before, it was physically painful to even show my face to the world. I accomplished nothing out of fear, anxiety, and depression. Now, I am proud of who I am and confident in how I look. This lets me interface with the world much better and at peace.

Sorry it doesn't fit your stereotype of what a tranny should be. :^)

I never said I make six figures. If I took that much from my company it wouldn't be able to grow.

>Doesn't know the definition of a disorder

A disorder, by definition, is a condition that disrupts how you function, whether socially or physically. Identifying what gender you are does not limit what you can do with your everyday life. Sure mutilating yourself is pretty gruesome, but it is by no means a mental disorder

Eh, I would maybe consider a sexual relationship with a tranny if they were 100% passable.

It is a mental disorder the way anorexia or bulimia is a mental disorder. Something is fucked up in their brains that makes their bodies feel wrong to them. So they wake up look in the mirror and go, "ugh why are my shoulders so broad, my jaw and brow so thick, and my voice so deep. Why don't I have any tits!" And it like that on an ongoing basis. So frequently they commit suicide.

If I had to bet dollars to doughnuts it is probably linked to hormonal abnormalities during fetal development, where all or parts of the fetal brain isn't exposed to the right types and amounts of hormones and so develops as the opposite sexed brain.

This would also explain why there are a higher number of MTF trannies than the opposite. All fetuses start out as "female" and only later develop to "male" because of hormone exposure in the womb. It is probably easier for that to fuck up and not get enough testosterone rather than get too much testosterone as a female fetus.

absolutely. in germany its getting worse. I also think that transfemale look mostly ridiculous because you see that they were bron male. and transmen with their artificial dicks

I could never have a relationship with a transsexual.

Kek probably wouldn't agree with that.

You had to change his chromosomes.

>So they wake up and look in the mirror and go "ugh why are my shoulders so broad, my jaw and brow so thick, and my voice so deep. Why don't I have any tits!

Changing from one gender to another doesn't necessarily take just one day. It's rather a gradual, slow change. Also, people becoming transgender and not liking it is not the reason for why they commit suicide, it is rather that they do so because of alienation from friends and family, or discrimination.

They commit suicide because of knowing deep inside that they never will be the person they want, just an imitation

>happy
is that why they kill themselves so much?

DELETE THIS

so what is your company exactly. How do you make a profit? What do you make?

I don't think it's fair to compare a legless person with yourself. Because the legless person doesn't have legs and we offer him a substitute.

You are not a woman and we are offering you a substitute? But why is it this substitute increases your chance for blood clots, cancers, muscle strength, bone frailty and requires you to do every conceivable thing all the time to hide your male characteristics.

I mean a *real* analogy for the you vs handicap argument is my hamburger argument:

>See hamburger without a top bun.
"it's not quite a whole hamburger, we area out of buns...we can use a slice of bread or something instead."

>person rages because their hamburger isn't a steamed lobster
>try desperate in every way to turn hamburger into something resembling a steamed lobster
>use dyes and flavorings and grind the burger down and reform it into the shape of a steamed lobster.

Lel

tranny suicide rates normalized against the average population for familial acceptance, lack of housing and workplace discrimination, and no experience of physical abuse have suicide rates equal to the average population.

Further tranny suicide rates have been falling for the last 2 decades.

enjoi ur meme tho

>Also, people becoming transgender and not liking it is not the reason for why they commit suicide, it is rather that they do so because of alienation from friends and family, or discrimination.

Bullshit. Even tranny advocates claim that one of the reasons for transitioning is that it decreases the chance of suicide.

On what planet do you live where a guy who really feels like a girl, but keeps gritting and bearing it so continues to act and dress like a man faces more negative social pressure and outcomes than a guy who feels like a girl and decides they are going to start dressing and acting like a girl and now wants to be called Samantha?

It is people like you who make ironically make it worse for trannies because you try to convince them that there is this golden light at the end of the tunnel if only society can be changed or at the very least they can surround themselves with people who truly accept them.

And then when they do surround themselves with "caring" people and the tranny's problems surprisingly still don't go away, they feel betrayed and hopeless and so they off themselves.

Good job murderer.

Because feels do no t come before reals, dumbfuck.

I don't care how many hormones tranny dipshits take or how they mutilate themselves.

If you are born with a dick, you ain't a chick.

If your crotch can take a cock, you ain't a jock.

Sup Forums is not one person.

Looks like a manequin, still like a manequin.

They are inferior to both men and women.

also i think you don't have fear anxiety and depression as much because now you are an aggressor. you blame shifted your way out of your situation.

You get to blame others for not seeing things your way, you don't have to be afraid when you can blame everyone and be smug. You don't have to worry why no one likes you when they are *supposed* to like you or they are a sexist CIS shitlord. You don't have to be depressed because now your purpose in life is to convince everyone in a 50 mile radius that you are a real woman 24/7

being a man is a lot harder than being a woman and being a shit man has a lot more negative connotations with it than being a shit woman.

Because it's a mental disorder, and I don't like to encourage mental disorders.

have you ever thought that tranny advocates aren't the most unbiased professional source of truthful information around?

>call person you are having a discussion with a murderer

seriously disgusting pussy out behavior from you, no one should take you seriously just for that.

I'm not opposed to them living their life how they want.

I just don't want my tax dollars going to it.

enjoi ur false womanhood in ur 50s tho

born male but now proud sexy grandmas, amirite?
The most notable thing about Caitlyn Jenner is they're probably the oldest tranny alive

They are human beings, albeit mentally defective ones who want to make themselves physically defective as well. Hence the reason I think they should all be locked away and given proper treatment until they come to grips that sex = gender and no amount of hormones or dress-up will ever change reality.

Mass murderers are people too. It doesn't mean I have to like them.