What do you think about the genocide of white people in South Africa?

What do you think about the genocide of white people in South Africa?

Attached: 1513134932986.jpg (612x581, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
archive.org/details/riebeecksjourna00archgoog
brandsouthafrica.com/south-africa-fast-facts/history-facts/whats-in-a-south-african-name-from-krotoa-to-van-der-stel
news24.com/Columnists/MaxduPreez/Are-we-all-coloured-20110309
britannica.com/topic/click-languages
csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, wh*tes getting rekt

long overdue

Yakub bless

Not real, but it should be

South Belize is white

Good, More of this please

As a white nationalist I think this is a great thing, because whites belong in Africa just as much as blacks in Europe. Kill those whiteys to keep Europe pure

It's a meme. White SOUTH Africans are proportionally far less likely to be murder victims than black South Africans.

Niggers are vicious animals
All of them should be shot

Attached: white genocide.jpg (373x336, 47K)

Its their own fucking fault. I hope they make the white women and children in to sex slaves.

it's not real

that one big image looks like a Russian hobo who got fucked up in drunken fight
is there any proof that this is in fact a victim of black on white violence and not a drunkard?
torn pillow on background also screams "Russian free healthcare"

Attached: 73e6c78f5eb057da9f2ed72065ac4169.jpg (500x375, 36K)

It's fucked up

What are the chances that that account is ran by some fat neck beard who jacks off to pictures of white women standing i wheat fields? What are the chances that that picture isn’t from South Africa?

This mongol is right dumb wh*Toid women must be bred by the new za revolutionaries

>kill the boaer kill the farmer
>new
Isn't that a revolutionary song from the 60s in SA? Furthermore the government explicitly banned singing it at nationals living events if you are a government official.

It's good that we are not wh*te

South africa shoukd be ruled by a confessional government,with a white president,black prime minister,etc

AWESOME, wh*Tes subhumans came to South Africa and make BLACK people live like animals, that's it my BLACK brothers kill the wh*Tey that tortured your ancestors

i hope this is one of your wh*Toid-meme and not actually what you think

All wh*tes shall perish

wh*Toids paying for their crimes

The eternal white shall pay for their sins with blood and pain.

Do you know what the word proportionally means lol

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAJJAAJAJHHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAH AJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAJJAAJAJHHAHAAHAHAH

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Whites on r/southafrica say that farmers are just 0.6% of white people in South Africa and don't represent all whites there.

They also say that whites are 10 times less likely to be killed in South Africa.

They also say that farmers deserve it for being racist towards their workers.

Attached: DT5ckYVXcAAutrE.jpg (1200x900, 215K)

No i mean they go in to niggelrand act like white colonizers who actually don't mix at all.

If they would have spend all that time race mixing with locals rather than stealing their treasuries they would have not been killed off.

Attached: 1515470677231.jpg (750x937, 106K)

Put space after comma.

KARA

From my experience of living and working with south african immigrants they probably deserve it

>we are the master race! we are stronger than you. we will take your land and force you to become landless tools... NO NO WAIT AAAAAAAH

Attached: 1445893745760.png (600x580, 572K)

The fuck is this shit ? If it's real we need to come in South Africa and kill these fucking negroids, what the fuck ?
Nuke these fucking black bastards

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

Attached: 548FFDD5-9257-49A3-8B41-1461724DA058.jpg (540x677, 54K)

I think they should have fucking left when apartheid ended. Any retard could have told you this would be the result.

ive heard this before. are they really that bad

Shut the fuck up wh*Te dog and pay for your crimes

I'm glad they staid so they can be lynched.

Attached: 1518482028861.jpg (640x640, 44K)

>my white ass is literally on fire

BASED MALEMA

This is why poor whites who don't own farms support him.

Attached: EFF-SOUTH-AFRICA-REALITY.jpg (1440x2592, 902K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

I don't care when niggers get killed.
I won't care about whites either.

You will shut your fucking smile when security council will launch a resolution to attack the country. I hope they will send the soldiers who were in Central Africa, they did good things off camera if you know what I mean

What do you care about then?

>Finn only cares about his kind aka Asians
yawn

Retarded mongrel offspring of swampkrauts? I don't care

Attached: idgaf.png (1248x702, 1.17M)

its funny, half the world away and leftists are still all cucks

>haha they are siding with people that has the same self interests as them instead of people with the same skin color as them. they are such cucks

Attached: 1452127272348.png (397x402, 233K)

Our Russian friend here knows what's up

cringe

pls stop. ur making me horny

It's a fact. Blacks are murdered four times as often. Which is still a big improvement as murder rates in South Africa as a whole have fallen to a third of what they were in 1990.

So let's get real here, why is murder in South Africa suddenly big news today when it wasn't 30 years ago? Because white people are also being murdered now. Under the Apartheid the Boer-controlled police force patrolled the white neighborhoods only and protected whites from the overall high level of violence in the nation. After the Apartheid ended, the police had to protect everyone, and they were simply not up to this task. So the rate of whites being murdered increased dramatically because they no longer had all of the police force protecting only 10% of the population. Now all of the police force have to protect 100% of the population.

What about them ?

Only world domination by mongoloids matters.

this sounds worse than you think

Thanks for the (You)

my honest opinion is whites in South Africa should have cut their losses, and reatreated en masse to the original Dutch area of Capetown.

Forsake Johannesburg and the rest of the country. Sometimes you end up losing everything because you didnt lose something in the right moment.

I thought about it and it's all first world problems.

Attached: 1502427048418.jpg (300x562, 25K)

I think everyone is just on edge because of what happened in Zimbabwe.

Please explain I keep seeing posts like this. Not just on Sup Forums but youtube as welll.

Fuck you mutt.

Attached: yee26drfawjr.jpg (750x750, 280K)

>m-muh rhodesia
worse than prussiaboos

I'm not even nostalgic for Rhodesia or anything. It was just a bad economic collapse.

Good, More of this please

Johannesburg is safer than Cape Town and whites are 10 times less likely to be murdered in South Africa. Farmers are 0.6% of whites in South Africa.

Attached: Crime-indicators.png (1722x766, 207K)

pls! my horniness is uncontrollable!

they are siding with a politician who openly said he wanted to kill every single one of them during a public speach.

Proofs

>What do you think
I think Sup Forumstards like you should be shot and dumped into mass unmarked graves.
下げる。

That's not true. He only hates the 0.6% of whites who own all the farms.

Attached: malema whites.png (1222x1136, 945K)

November 7 2016
«We are not calling for the slaughter of every white person, at least not yet» then he started laughing. You can easily find it on youtube

I just hate the progressive poor black guy version of history they teach in school, where it just starts with the whites being shitty to the blacks.
Nobody fucking lived in South Africa when they started the colony.
They lived peacefully with neighboring tribes for most of the colony's existence.
Things went badly when the Zulus started massacring all the surrounding tribes and then tricked the whites into a friendly land grant and then impaled all the white families who moved there. Then the British showed up and made everything worse.
Black South Africans are immigrants from other parts of Africa who moved there because the whites created a bunch of work.
The whites didn't invade and make them slaves as people are led to believe by popular narrative.
It was the blacks who started voluntarily migrating en-mass into this white country for work, didn't like take indentured servitude and all that as well as the Irish and so started this "take back our land" that was never their land movement for the bleeding hearts of the world who view blacks as helpless innocent animals.

Attached: truthaboutsouthafrica.png (3898x2159, 262K)

>Nobody fucking lived in South Africa when they started the colony.

False

Everyone they enccountered there is recorded in official colonial records archive.org/details/riebeecksjourna00archgoog

brandsouthafrica.com/south-africa-fast-facts/history-facts/whats-in-a-south-african-name-from-krotoa-to-van-der-stel

Every Afrikaner family in South Africa descended from marriages of early settlers with blacks.

One example is the case of a Khoikhoi or Hottentot woman named Eva-Kroata. A Dutch man named Pieter Van Meerhof, married her and had 5 children with her. All of them in turn married white men. Eva-Kroata is the progenitor of a number of Afrikaner first families. These include the Krugers, Van Riebeecks, Bruyns, Van Rensburgs, Zaimans, and Pelzers, to name a few. Paul Kruger, the great revered Boer hero, is a descendant of Eva through her daughter Petronella Meerhof. Andries Pretorius, the Great Voortrekker leader was himself a descendant of two East Indian slave women, Catharina van Bengale on his mother's side, and Helena van Malabar on his father's side. Thus, the entire Pretorius family can trace their ancestry back to these two slave women. These well known interracial marriages, are just a fraction of the non-white blood absorbed into the modern Afrikaner genepool. Ironically, Governor Simon Van Der Stel, who passed the 1685 law, was himself of Coloured stock. He was born in Mauritius to a half-Bengalese mother.

There were Bushmen, but Bantus hadnt expanded there yet

Horrible. And shameful for the dutch government for not taking them back.

More proof you are repeating lies.

Colonial records state that Khoi San and Xhosa were not allowed to be enslaved by the Dutch because they were the indigenous people.

Xhosa existed in South Africa for 1800 years before Europeans arrived. Xhosa are mixed Bantu and Koisan people. Nelson Mandela is supposed to be Xhosa but DNA tests showed that he's pure Koisan.

>Nelson Mandela’s mitochondrial DNA was found to be pure Khoisan.

news24.com/Columnists/MaxduPreez/Are-we-all-coloured-20110309

Xhosa language made up of 25% clicks from Khoi and San click languages.

britannica.com/topic/click-languages

Attached: 000_PAR2004031123981.jpg (768x487, 130K)

False. See

>dutch government

They are all mixed race

>A couple of Cape Town academics who have sifted through church records, marriage registers, old deeds, and archives have produced further proof that vast numbers of the South African whites who support the racist "apartheid" segregation policy are not pure white themselves.

>Indeed, no white with family roots going back in South Africa before the beginning of this century is without at least some black blood, according to research results published recently.

>This applies to both Afrikaners and English-speaking South Africans.

>What is more, some of Afrikanerdom's greatest historical figures, including the famous President Paul Kruger of the Transvaal Republic, and South Africa's first prime minister, General Louis Botha, had black ancestors.

>He said his sources were "impeccable" and could be checked through documents in such places as the Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk, South Africa's biggest all-white Afrikaans church.

>Separate research by Dr. Heese, disclosed in a paper read at Leiden University in the Netherlands in 1979, showed that the southern city of Cape Town, where race relations today are still far more relaxed than in many other parts of the country, has always tended to be more "color-blind" than the north.

>Right until the 1950s, when the northern-dominated National Party introduced stringent racist laws making interracial marriages or any other interracial sexual relationships illegal, intermarriage was accepted and so-called Colored people could still cross the color bar in this city and be accepted in white society.

csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html

Fake news

And how does this make a point?

But we don't care about our yellow brothers(You)

>Just try it, once the race war begins we will wipe the floor with you nigg-

How did whites even manage to stay in power during Apartheid?

Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the maternal line. Both Bantu and Dutch fucked the Hottentot ass but neither Elon Musks dad nor Mandela are 100% Hottentot.

They've had it coming. What are whites doing in Africa anyway?

What are Bantu? They are from Cameroon

They were asking for it

Good

Fuck wh*Te dogs

Blacks are really fucking stupid.

These are people that unironically think fucking a baby will cure you of aids or if you sleep on the ground a goblin will attack you

some white south africans are the biggest cucks you'll find and that's not good news
even when whites are only 8.4% of a population, they're still bleeding hearts. too bad they're not forced to live in black areas and just live out their lives in their little white enclave suburbs.
t. wh*te who grew up in ghetto

[citation needed]

Once again you can easily find the entire speach on youtube but whatever just keep making wh*toid memes instead

that sounds like a joke to me

I’m sure you would find it hilarious if you were a white south african.

>then he started laughing

South African Bantu. groups like the Xhosa have L0 haplogroup that comes from South Africa and is shared with the San. The Bantus who formed the Zulu tribe mixed with the tribes that were already there.

The ones who fucked up things in South Africa were the Brtitish. Zulus and Afrikaners got along well and shared the land.

>Dinuzulu made a pact with the Boers of his own, promising them land in return for their aid. The Boers were led by Louis Botha. Dinuzulu and the Boers defeated Zibhebhu in 1884. They were granted about half of Zululand individually as farms, and formed the independent Republic of Vryheid.
>This alarmed the British who wanted to prevent the Boers access to a harbour. The British then annexed Zululand in 1887.

>In 1906 Dinuzulu was accused of being behind the Bambatha Rebellion. He was arrested and put on trial by the British for "high treason and public violence". In 1909, he was sentenced to ten years' imprisonment on St Helena island.

>When the Union of South Africa was formed, Louis Botha became its first prime minister, and he arranged for his old ally Dinuzulu to return to South Africa and live in exile on a farm in the Transvaal, where he died in 1913.

Attached: Interpolation_maps_for_L0_haplogroup.jpg (811x741, 87K)

What happened in Kurdistan?