Why is every fucking episode even more fucking retarded?

Why is every fucking episode even more fucking retarded?

>lel fuck you I fight stuff so he can kill dragon
>lel I die get on the horse
>lel send dyke away so I can get the rape, sansa again
>lel 2500 retards are relevant anywhere we must keep the north shits

needs a [CHA] in the last option

>lel send dyke away so I can get the rape, sansa again
I do think it's rather that Sansa plans on taking a pre-emptive approach. Which is why Bran doesn't like her and why he gave Arya the dagger.

It was all part of the plan

lol its a FANTASY series why aint u asking whats up with the dragons and shit?

him finally getting it in with Sansa in order to protect her from big ol' brienne and jon targeryan being angry could be a ladder he climbs.

The northerners already made it known what they think of targs to Jon's face. When they find out he's one and that he's bend the knee and slipped the targ queen the peep they'll flip.

Why would you use the Fallout UI instead of Elder Scrolls?

Can someone explain to me the meaning of the "faces" scene?

and why are they trying to force the potato into some kind of edgy and dangerous thing, she is a fucking potato

How creeped out will the Northeners and Valemen be by the Stark kids next episode?

You've got a cripple who quotes other people's secrets verbatim, a midget who lugs around a bag of Ed Gein faces and a wicked sense of humor, and an ice queen who bases her rule by virtue of being a rape victim.

These grotesque three are going to judge a landed lord's guilt and sentence him to death, all without observing the King's justice, nor even Northern justice but because they can.

kek, its so ridiculous isn't it

user this is a show with characters as retarded as lyanna mormont. Turn your brain off

Let's be fair here, Bran can possibly detect every beautiful rape in the kingdom. Now if he'd only use his powers for, I don't know, spying on people who don't get raped.
The goblin probably just dissapears forever one fine day or killed herself by stabbing herself in the back 40 times.
Littlefinger will just replace Sansa anyway since she's retarded as fuck and has no experience ruling.

I want arya and sansa to be killed off they are inconsquential and don't add anything to the show

did you miss this exact thread last week?

I can't take any of her scenes seriously

>disliking scenes where arya is just, and sansa is fucked

Was it autism?

>Can someone explain to me the meaning of the "faces" scene?
They're just masks brah.

Oh, you thought it was some magic process or some shit?

lmao truuuu

just how ugly can a cute brit kid get?
Bran is just so annoying to look at.

The whole premise of this picture is broken.
It's taken from the point of view of Sansa talking to Bran and those are her options.

Also should be a Charisma check.

>i'm le crow
>I'm no one

The starks are so fucked

She stopped the blade of a 2m bitch that punched one of the stronkest motherfuckers on the series to almost death (TV series exclusive content do not steal) with a toothpick sword

She is just a joke at this point, I guess she suck the produces dick or something

Dumb HBO watcher

you mean """"""raped""""""

the [science]

We know it was not a literal rape but its funnier this way, retard

So, what was the point of this scene?

At this point I think they are just trying to get memes

It's been a meme show since season 3

>Turn your brain off
The most entertaining part of this show is thinking about how retarded it is.