Remember when he was the next big thing? Remember when you actually saw him in series and movies?

Remember when he was the next big thing? Remember when you actually saw him in series and movies?

he did that Netflix movie with Robert Redford, but I agree that his time has passed which is unfortunate because I really liked him, much more than Franco.

Forever the guy that loves Rush

how was that DFW movie?

it was very good movie

I miss him, he was a bro in every role

are him and paul rudd really huge rush fans? are there any rush albums that are like the first one?

>are there any rush albums that are like the first one?
nope it's generally considered the outlier of their discography.

>DUDE TINY MUTILATED PENIS LMAO

that movie he did with Cameron Diaz about how NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE CLOUD killed his career.

love him on forgetting sarah marshall

I liked him when he farted in that open house. Only movie i saw him in. To me hes just that fart guy

seems like a cool guy, a bro, that's always been his appeal.

career seems to really have stalled, but i doubt he's been blacklisted or unable to land any roles. probably just enjoying some time off and reevaluating where he goes next. it's easy to get pigeonholed in comedic roles like he had in HIMYM.

personally think he's probably focusing on some writing now. he's in with rogen and appatow's jew comedy circle.

it's also the only good one

Remember when Linda Cardellini dumped him so he wrote Forgetting Sarah Marshall about her out of spite and had Judd Apatow use his Hollywood connections to destroy her prime career years?

um, sure if you like Zeppelin-esque riff rock more than whatever Moving Pictures is.

are you crazy? Linda has a pretty great career all things considered.

No
No

He was literally just the funny fat friend from HIMYM and every stoner flick

he killed the muppets. booo.

>he killed the muppets. booo.
I'ms ure Ricky Gervais murdered and raped the corpse.

nice B8 M8

I agree with him

>the next big thing

I love Jason Segel, but WUT?

he was on the same level as guys like michael cera jonah hill seth rogen

>that movie he did with Cameron Diaz about how NOBODY UNDERSTANDS THE CLOUD
What? You mean Bad Teaher, or they made another one together?

Sex Drive. I think it was 2014. It was really bad. Kind of shocked Segel has fallen off so hard.

Sex Tape you fucking moron

forgive him for mistaking a shit-tier raunchy comedy for another shit-tier raunchy comedy.

Yeah that was actually very good.

I agree, very shocked by how much I enjoyed it for a romcom. I guess having him as a protagonist helped a lot and it had a very good soundtrack. The puppet show subplot was particularly inspired.