Women take over a show

>women take over a show
>it immediately goes to shit
Why does this happen every time?

frank underwood was really boring
>look how sociopathic i am

i always liked claire more, she feels like a true raven among the buffalo

>she feels like a true raven among the buffalo

What a fucking stupid metaphor, no wonder you like this shit.

>identifying with a murderous manipulator just because he's a white male
>get triggered and piss themselves when non-white non-male characters get ahead

why is the white male audience so basic

Too be fair the show went to shit since season 3.
Long before she took control.

>hates boring characters
>likes Claire
Her acting is so fucking wooden in every scene

Women can't do anything but complain so instead of creating something good that attracts an audience and ruin it

>she feels like a true raven among the buffalo
Caspere knew this

#HerTurn
Drump- I mean Frank better not be alive by the end of the season.

kill yourself asap

Remember when she complained about not being paid as much as Spacey and never got it? Good times.

She doesn't have a good accent.

That why no one likes her, people are it for the accent.

You think people just liked fraiser cause it was good? No it is the accent that makes these shows especially one where you narrate shit.

It's been shit for 3 seasons

Who has that "times you acted like Frank" copypasta?

>show about politicians
>everyone is literally a fucking actual murderer

Like I get that politicians kill people but this shit is retarded.

.5 seconds in google

Serious question here. Can women do anything right ever? Women are the most useless creature known to man, their only real role is producing men who do the things that they cannot.

woman genocide when?

Robin Wright is a shitty dishonest actor who does capeshit and starshit now. She can't act.

Kek

How fucking fat are you, kid?

>women take over a show
>it immediately goes to shit
>Why does this happen every time?

Art imitates Life. user

What the fuck was his problem?

Here's your you

kek

The last 3 episodes were ok while all the rest of them were absolute shit.
Also I'm still laughing at how ridiculously they handled the Kathy problem, seriously Frank just pushes her down the stairs and she disappears?

You ever bully or hurt anybody again, I'll come back and buttfuck your father with your mom's headless corpse on this goddamn lawn

Meh. The show was going downhill anyway.
The liberal cucks will love the show though.
They'll turn Frank into Trump and Clair into Hillary, and the cucks will have another inconsequential pedestal to pat themselves on the back for.

Frank's white. Freddy's Black
Libcucks like it when the "oppressed" black man stands up the the white devil

This show is an example of something that should have ended on season 2. After he became president they kept trying to outdo the scheming and plotting of previous season which essentially lead to this anime power creep bullshitthe plot gets more asinine for the sake of shock.

It went to shit 2 seasons earlier senpai

it went to shit long before women took it over

So when's the next season and will it really feature Claire prominently? While she is not Skylar of Breaking Bad levels of annoying, I really dislike watching her scenes. She should just die a show death so it's Frank 24/7

The show has always been really lowbrow. It's just more obvious now that the gender you hate is getting shoehorned into the lead role.

It went to shit after season 2. Should have ended with Frank banging the desk.

agree about frank

fucking retarded show. I dropped pretty fast

dude look at camera and say edgy things lmao

Women don't understand the value of accountability/self-reflection. All they "feel" is the "accusation" and they refuse to look any deeper than that. They'd rather keep things "nice." It's why women seem to hate their friends, or, rather, why they seem to keep people they hate as friends; being honest/confrontational would be considered "mean." Therefore, when you accuse a woman of something, all she sees is that you're willing to "be mean" to her, not that she might actually be doing something worthy of criticism.

This is why women ruin things when they take over. Everything becomes about "getting along" and "being fair" instead of "achieving the goal."

Don't really like her character. Not even a fan of Robin Wright in general... but I would totally let her character sit on my face. Something about a well dressed woman, and skirts... man, I love skirts.

>The last 3 episodes were ok while all the rest of them were absolute shit.
HELP HELP user'S GONE MAD

Seasons 1 and 2 were great
Season 3 was crap
Season 4 wasn't much better and I stopped watching it then.

Being an ungrateful nigger

>you mean to tell me I'm not getting paid as much as the A-list two times oscar winner lead actor for my suppporting role? SEXISM AGEISM!

Meming or not, it's true. My mother has four sisters. They all keep talking shit about others behind their backs, but just try to argue with one of them (in here argument = showing her logical error), and all of them will back her up bashing you, because
>you're mean!
Of course this type of behaviours prevents them from reflecting on their past bad decisions, so they could repeat the same error over and over again.

I unironically dropped this show. Not because of women or anything like that, it was the terrible dialogue and acting in the very first episode, it was so off-putting that I just didn't have any desire to continue watching it.

Amazing what a nosedive in quality the show has taken, the first 2-3 seasons were amazing.

After the last season of House of Cards, after Ozark and The Defenders - I'm done with Netflix, they're incapable of making anything good.

because your a cocksucking faggot of course

It's crazy because Netflix started off as a network that would take good shows that the real networks didn't want to risk picking up, now look at it. Every decision netflix makes now is monetary motivated, not creativity motivated. They don't care if the quality of their programming suffers, because they have such a massive userbase that will watch whatever new season of garbage they put out no matter what.

This, but unironically.

it wasn't supporting role. She was on the same level as Kevin.

go to Sup Forums bitch

(((Coincidentally))) that shitshow started when George Soros bought Netflix.