WTF is wrong with European womens brains?

WTF is wrong with European womens brains?

Other urls found in this thread:

replygif.net/i/100.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=4n2WezppxIc
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf
ajph.aphapublications.org/cgi/reprint/79/5/595.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're born nation wreckers.

That would be the Jews.

What's the problem with European man?

Nice shit post but that's not her boyfriend or her kid and that pic of the hijabi is shooped. Her boyfriend is a white Norwegian guy.

Women are like children.
They must be repressed by a belevolent patriarchy.

Really makes me rage

A large population of foreign men are around them constantly. It makes them think they are conquered, and fucking the conquerors is a survival instinct.

White people's only flaw is their naivety

thats not the child of the white women

also those are 3 different women and you cant really tell whats going on in each of the pictures

why are americans so dumb and fall for this shit so easily?

are you all autistic virgins who never leave their house?

the nigglet in the bottom is clearly too dark to be her breed

It's the same women in every picture.

First picture is her with a famous musician at a concert, second picture is her visiting some mosque, third picture is of her in Africa during her travel year.

t. Voe expert

would agree but add that it's the fact that native men do nothing to stop foreign men acting like they own the place, which they do at this point
>get welfare
>slapped on the wrist for crimes, if at all
>native men too sheepish, to meek to step out of line as they would be arrested, fined, lose job
>native men continue to pay and work to ensure Jamal can smoke weed all day, fuck, rob, have the state pay for the children and apologise for any inconvenience caused

If it were hard for these men, they would just go back to their own countries. The humiliation of being unemployed, hungry, homeless, and diseased would be too much. Our 'kindness' allows for the degeneracy we are seeing.

They are just following their instincts. Women will fuck anyone whom they deem superior, and since foreign man dont have a problem being aggressive and politically incorrect because the (((state))) protects them, they look more """manly""" to women.

So at the end of the day, it really is the fault of men for being a bunch of spineless cucks.

>Merican flag cuckposting
she is married to a white guy you pathetic subhuman.
cool did you read that on r/cuckolding?

>women
When the answer that you want is in the question that you state

>women
>brains

ID
>Mr Rite
I concur with Mr Rite

i hope you understand your women are just as bad

Absolutely halal

All posed photos

But while we're here -- WTF is wrong with European men having sex with disease infested refugees and taking the filth back home to their wives

WTF is wrong with Italians picking up refugee males and taking them home to fuck them as reported in the Italian news the other day

old Italians going out for muslim and African guys ...

>b-but blacks get all the ugly fat white women that i reject

Stormweenies in denial erday lmao

Projection is bad for your health goy

>people standing next to eachother in a photo means they are in a relationship.

Why do Germans love muslims so much?

>women
>brains

There you go. Women live their lives according to their feeling, not according to logic or morals.

>women
>brains

I would practice making babies with her, over and over again.

The greatest enemy of the white race is the white liberal woman.

Fact.

Have you ever been a girl?

Imagine having the chance to make that faggot american that just created this thread very angry.

What if it could be done while being pounded by a giant black cock?

That's it.

Dude, this bitch needs to die.

We shouldn't give them the right to vote

Wrong pic

Lol... Dat pic..

>WTF is wrong with European womens brains?

>t. 60% man.

This, that's a famous Norwegian blogger and some african-norwegian singer.

they prefer ugly beasts over cucks, ezy

Rekt the post

10/10 thats Voe the Norwegian fashion blogger.

nice cuck fantasy you have there

>womens brains
Do you know what an oxymoron is OP?

Voe with her real boyfriend.

Low-level-psyops

this

I'd fuck guys with bigger cocks too if I were a woman.

1. Clearly platonic hug
2. "Look how cultured I am" XD
3. Not a half breed

If I wore a kimono, took a picture with Kageyama, and held someones baby in Tokyo, would that make me a race traitor?

jewish media and school indoctrination + societal approval in "progressive" western countries and specially big cities.

replygif.net/i/100.gif

What's wrong with white boys dicks? Everytime I was in a club in Budapesta I''d have girls tell me they're single and have their bf run up and after me walking to them they'd crumble like pussies. They want the superior brown cock

the sexual prime directive:get the best genes she can fit into her cunts

the more different her lovers genetic make up the healthyer the kid.

Add that to cuck culture and white knighs paying for it with white male priviledged jobs and you have the best of both worlds.

Women all across the world are borderline retarded

We doomed ourselves when we let them get the vote

A more appropriate question is who is stimulating such disadvantageous behaviour in the first place, because it didn't just happen overnight.

>the sexual prime directive:get the best genes she can fit into her cunts

>falling for the evolutionary psychology meme
protip those psychology studies are basically worthless
take some stats classes and read over some popular psych studies. you'll see what i mean

youtube.com/watch?v=4n2WezppxIc

>>the sexual prime directive:get the best genes she can fit into her cunts

Actually, it's the other way around:

>One of the most striking findings is that white women who describe themselves as slim, slender, athletic, fit or average are nearly seven times as likely to exclude black men as dates as women who describe themselves as thick, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, or large. This finding is consistent with racial–beauty exchange theories in that white women who do not meet conventional standards of beauty (in terms of having a thinner body type) are more open to dating black men, who may be considered a lower status group.
Source:

>Lower attractiveness and higher weight in White females is associated with greater interest in Black males. Higher attractiveness and healthy weight is associated with almost exclusive interest in White males.
Source:

>White males are the most attractive to all races; black males are the least attractive.
Source:
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

>First marriages in which the husband and wife are both members of the same race/ethnicity are more likely to succeed than those in which the spouses are of different race/ethnicity. After 10 years of marriage, interracial marriages have a 41% chance of disruption and same-race marriages have a 31% chance of disruption.
Source:
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf

>White women were 12 times more likely to be murdered by their spouse in an interracial marriage, as compared to a same-race marriage. White men in interracial marriages were 21 times more likely to meet the same fate.
Source:
ajph.aphapublications.org/cgi/reprint/79/5/595.pdf

samefag

we have ID's newfag leaf

newfag

>WTF is wrong with European womens brains?
Virtue signaling, the cancer that has been killing the west for 50 years now.

>Look how good of a person I am! I TOTALLY respect brown people! Please compliment me! XD

More woke than you'll ever be. What, are you jealous or something?

Gosh, Emilie hates non-whites and has almost no non Scandinavian friends whatsoever. What part of producing and promoting stuff on social media stupid cuckspammer doesn't understand.

Decline of the morale within the in-group leads to primal out-group favortism.

Who did Japanese women flee to during the invasions?

The hijab isnt shopped its on her instagram

>travel year
You cucks are so spoiled. Please die snownigger

Jewish mind control.

>WTF is wrong with womens brains?

There, ftfy,

h-hot