So the dragon's gonna be fighting for the ice monsters but during the climax of the final battle...

So the dragon's gonna be fighting for the ice monsters but during the climax of the final battle, he'll remember how deeply he used to love Dany and attacks the Night King.

That's literally how the series will be resolved, and after that we'll have a Star Wars kind of crowning session for Dany. It's bittersweet because Grey Worm died in Missandei's arms and Jon died to Dany's.

Other urls found in this thread:

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. The 'mind control overcome by the power of friendship' is my least favourite trope of all time.

But it's fucking dead, not just mind controlled.

Wrong gendry mounts an obsidian spear in undead viserions mouth killing it instantly

Just like Jon and Beric are 'dead'.

>In the Eyrie, the army of the Undead is diminishing by the second. Edmure is leading his men very well; Tyrion does too. The Night King is no longer mounting Viserion and tries to get inside the Eyrie with another White Walker. Viserion tries to attack Gendry and opens his mouth to spitfire on him. Gendry mounts a spear of Dragonglass in the mouth of the dragon. Undead Viserion falls from the rocks of the bloody gate and it is Drogon who finishes the job and sets Viserion on fire.

The only thing I think is going to happen that you just said is Jon dying and Grey worm dying. The Dragon won't remember Dany. It will be killed with Qybern's new and improved obsidian tipped Ballistas. Bronn will probably kill it, or maybe Dany. It will fall onto the battlefield, snow cloud kicks up, Night King will Emerge from the smoke and Duel Jon Snow who was fighting on the battlefield. Both will end up being dying.

>Night's King is standing in front of Viserion
>Dany shouts "DRACARYS"
>Viserion reflexively toasts him

nah

jon is dying and he warps in the ice dragon.

last episode is dany + jon dragon sex scene, and the final scene is dany laying the dragon egg.

It would be pretty neat if the season finale was 40 minutes of Jon&Dany sex scene and 40 minutes of Dany laying an egg from her ass. I'd definitely be interested to see the faggot bar reactions for that.

Wrong jon dies fighting euron in kings landing. The entire season 8 script leaked you morons either work for hbo or dont know how to use google

>scripts leaked from a season that hasn't been written yet.

Lol okay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drogon will kill Viseryon like Drogo killed Viserys.

Dany is Azor Ahai and going to sacrifice Jon to forge the lightbringer and kill the night king.

This shit is so obvious it hurts

Actually, the series will end with Jon and Dany dying, only to be reborn as dragons. They will then travel to the land beyond the wall to roost, the ice and snow will melt, and the land of dragons will emerge.

Well... in fantasy everything can be magic, even friendship, but in any other genre it's clearly disgusting.

The leaks are bullshit, but it's been confirmed that the season is written.

Drogon will poor liquid hot gold onto his head while Viseryon screams "DANY!!!"?

A CROWN FOR A NIGHT KING

Can someone post the gif of Hound throwing a rock?

>GoT goes full anime

Jon and Beric were raised by the lord of light. All the WW's wights are mindless drones.

Could somebody insert the virgin scorpion vs chad javelin (or similiar) meme?

I think it's confirmed that they write shit as they go, by how horribly trash this show is.

Here you go my friend.

I was kinda hoping it'd show the skellington's jaw breaking.

What are plot points, You massive faggot.

They know the ending, and what happens, they dont have george's version but it is the same ending, just 2 different routes to the same conclusion.

You probably like TWD you shmuck.

I'm honestly really disappointed that happened in Samurai Jack

Where'd you get this?

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#

Their not bullshit btw, but youll find that out
Eventually.