Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that there was literally no reason he should have died...

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that there was literally no reason he should have died? Even if the theory that it was "self-defense" and he was "beating Zimmerman" was true (which it isn't), he was still unarmed. Zimmerman should not have gotten himself into a situation in which he needed to kill an unarmed teenager, and he only killed him because he was black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/irnD34P2l1www
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's up with this argument? "He was unarmed"??

That's stupid, if you're unarmed but try to punch an officer it's just as bad as having a gun.

In b4 the Malcolm X quote about laying hands on you.

>unarmed means harmless

No facts. No opinions.

He was sacrificed on the alter of multiculturalism.

why are you posting an old pic of him ?

lil nigga thought he had no limits, he was wrong

Thank dog he's dead.

>Stirring the pot

nigger was a criminal who jumped someone
that someone shot back and killed the monkey
case closed

nah, dumbass nigger deserved to die. His parents and local community failed him because they should have taught him respect authority figures. Instead, he chose to try and strong arm someone with a gun... like a dumbass nigger. World is a a better place without him.

If he was unarmed then I don't think Zimmerman would have legally been allowed to stand his ground. I'm not entirely sure if this is correct, can someone clarify?

Unarmed

Gentle Giant

Hands Were Up

nice picture of a violent thug when he was 12 you fucking idiot

too bad the little shit was 17 when he viciously attacked someone

HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH FFS

>Even if the theory that it was "self-defense" and he was "beating Zimmerman" was true (which it isn't)
It is.

>he was still unarmed
Fists of a 6'1" JV football player

>Zimmerman should not have gotten himself into a situation in which he needed to kill an unarmed teenager,
Good thing he was trying to walk away when Trayvon attacked him then.

>and he only killed him because he was black.
Troll.

Trayvon wanted to be a thug and got his wish.

Despite what race-baiting narrative-pushers might have you believe, "unarmed" is not and never has meant that a shooting is automatically unjustified. Google "disparity of force".

Something something bait for the bait God.

Charles Manson

Dindu Nuffin

Zimmerman should have never been charged. The whole thing was kangaroo court at the behest of Reddit and other SJWs who wanted his head.

Clearly the dust has not settled. Delet this.

That's wrong. If somebody poses a credible threat of killing you OR severely injuring you, you can use deadly force to deter them.

Zimmerman may have provoked him/escalated the situation but if trayvon was a normal person and not a nigger only concerned with "RESPEK" trayvon would have still been alive.

#notallharambes

>I think I know better than the Jury who was presented the evidence and deliberated
Faggot fuck nigger

Even better, that jury was heavily stacked against Zimmerman... Full of middle-aged mothers

OP is lucky I have so many images and I'm having trouble finding my zimzam ones

he had two arms..

OP, you're off the mark.

This is the evidence. Trayvon wasn't the kid you see in that picture. He attacked Zimmerman. We know this. We can see the blood on him and the sidewalk.

So in the case of Trayvon, it was justified self-defense.

Is it a bad incident? Yeah. It's terrible. It never should have ended in his death. Zimmerman should have just left him be. Trayvon shouldn't have attacked him. We know well after the fact that Zimmerman is a piece of shit, and he won't have a very easy life going forward.

But that doesn't change the facts of the case. Sorry dude.

>We know well after the fact that Zimmerman is a piece of shit,
that's just like your opinion man, he gives the left a black eye every chance he can because he found out during his court case what the left is really like

Did the half-Jew/half-spic murder Trayvon? Yes.

Did he get out of his car to start shit with an innocent kid? Yes.

Did he lie to police? Yes.

Did he know he had his gun on him when he confronted Trayvon? Yes.

Did Trayvon "ambush" Zimmerman? No, he even still had his headphones in his ears.

Do I care that a nigger got killed in a gated community? Nope. Fuck him, niggers fuck over whites all the time. Whites need to start going apeshit again. Kill all Jews, spics , niggers and anything else that isn't white.

This guy was unarmed too but we call all agree that the cop shooting was justified.

Every did you listed is completely wrong and goes against the evidence presented, you're a faggot enabling niggers to chimpout

>Did nigger ambush spic Jew?
The original Harambe testified that Trayvon circled back around to confront "the creepy cracker" following him.

I watched the entire trial and the entire hour-long Zimmerman testimony to police.

Stop projecting about yourself.

The jury even said they thought he was guilty of murder but didn't convict him. Now run along with your liberal emotions.

you're the one acting like a fucking liberal by acting like the jury fucked up you piece of fucking shit, what matters is the fucking evidence not your pussy feelings, rights don't end where you feels begin you faggot piece of shit.

I watched the whole trial. The evidence clearly shows that Trayvon had reached his father's home, then TURNED AROUND and blindsided Zimmerman, mounted him, started beating his face into the pavement, and was shot for it.

Zimmerman literally did nothing wrong.

That's not what she said... she said that Trayvon said a creepy cracker was following him. I watched the whole trial.

Maybe Zimmerman shouldn't of followed him but Trayvon was the aggressor. He could of kept walking, he could of ran, but he didn't. The second he Attacked Zimmerman is when he sealed his fate. To be honest I really don't feel any sympathy for him.

Literally no one disputes that Zimmerman murdered him.. That wasn't what the trial was about.

Look at how mad you are. Typical liberal, your feelings are so hurt. The jury said they thought he was guilty but didn't have the "proof" to convict him. Now run along with your feminine liberal emotions.

Correct... So if she testified that Trayvon was followed back to his home, why did he end up dead very far away from that home?

Justifiable homicide is different from murder, just saying

zero out of ten CTR come back when you can argue

>only killed him because he was black
No

But Zimmerman should've never been prowling. He should have listened to the cop on the phone.

That it what it was about. It wasn't murder, it was self defense. Im talking about murder in the statutory sense.

>Zimmerman should have just left him be.
Fuck you. There were multiple breakins in the community by young black males. In one incident, a mother was cowering in her bedroom with her one year old child while the black men were trying to kick down the bedroom door. After that, Zimmerman bought the woman new locks, a dog, and formed the neighborhood watch..

Trayvon fit the description of the burglars, was apparently looking in people's windows, and he even had burglary tools and jewelry in his locker at school. Zimmerman had every right to call the police and follow Trayvon who fit the description of a burglar.

just made a fool of himself ever since the trial. i'm sure mark o'mara and based skeleton west wish he would have kept quiet.

>The jury said they thought he was guilty but didn't have the "proof" to convict him. Now run along with your feminine liberal emotions.
>But didn't have the proof
YES YOU DUMB NIGGER, IS READING COMPREHENSION THAT HARD FOR YOU, EVIDENCE OR "PROOF" AS YOUR DUMB NIGGER SELF LIKES TO SAY IS WHAT MAKES OR BREAKS A CASE AND THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH TO CONVICT ZIMZAM. CAN'T FLIMFLAM THE ZIMZAM YOU MONKEY PIECE OF SHIT

It wasn't far from his house.

He didn't make a fool of himself, the media just spun everything to make him into a bad guy.

>Not far from his house

I suppose Zimmerman dragged him off his porch (where sheboon confirmed he was during the phone call) and carried him a block away to shoot him?

They even called him white, good old Eric Holder justice department

Typical emotional liberal. You get crushed so you resort to "you're a shill". You emotional liberals are hilarious. And what happened to your written anger? You hiding it now that I called you out on being an emotional liberal? Run along now.

No fag you got crushed I had to use caps to make sure you could see it clearly

Sometimes killing a person is justified, hence the not guilty verdict.

No, we cannot you retarded faggot. Trayboon the nignog got precisely what he deserved when Based ZimZam made him good.

You're such an emotional liberal that you call me a nigger, even after I said kill all niggers. That's how emotional you are about it.

I'm not talking about "did Zimmerman beat it in court"... I'm answering he question of the OP. You liberals get so emotional that you can't even answer anything logically.

You're a nigger sympathizer if you're not an actual nigger and you're very bad at hiding it

rip harambe

Didn't know some of these things. Fuck trayvon he had it coming then.

Yeah, I got crushed by an emotional liberal who's argument was basically "YOU'RE A SHILL, WAAAAH"....

You emotional liberals are a joke.

No, and this was literally the most biased and dumbest fucking incident that BLM can support.

Trayvon martin
-Suspended from school that week he was shot
-Did not look like a kid, he had tattoos and gold teeth
-Was proven to be the physically aggressive party during the incident

After the investigation and Zimmerman was let go
-People magazine released an issue calling the incident "An American Tragedy", showing a 5th grade version of Martin
-Spike lee tried to doxx Zimmerman, only to accidentally post the address
-The Black panthers put a bounty on Zimmerman
-Obamas infamous "if I had a son, he would look like trayvon" bullshit
-NBC altering Zimmermans 911 call to contort his story to say that he was following Taryvon because he was black
-The widespread info from mainstream outlets saying Zimmerman was white
-Taryvons fat fucking sheboon friend during testimony did Martin and herself no favors (Thats real retarded sir). The bitch couldnt even read cursive, let alone finish high school.
-The cops saying there was evidence Zimmerman was attacked, only for people to call bullshit AFTER they published the photographs of a bloody zimmerman
-Forensics shows that Martin had bruising on his knuckle (from attacking) and Zimmermans shirt was wet only the back from grass, which indicated he was being struck from someone on top of him.

All in all, Zimmerman was in the right from eveidence, but lately, Zimmerman has been destroying his credibility by milking out his infamy to media outlets, celebrity boxing, art sales on ebay, selling the gun that shot Martin, etc.

TL;DR
Zimmerman was innocent, but hes a dumbass

>If I keep shouting liberal maybe people will think I won the argument
It doesn't work that way CTR

youtu.be/irnD34P2l1www

Disparity of force/threat of debilitating or lethal injury.. One Martin had Zimmerman on the ground slamming his head against a concrete sidewalk, Zimmerman was justified in using lethal force. Up until that point, lethal force by Zimmerman would have been at minimum unjustified homicide if not 2nd degree murder.

It's interest to me that the prosecutor went for first degree murder, which is cold blooded premeditated murder and was practically impossible to prove and would not allow for a lesser charge of negligent homicide which the jury was clearly open to.

It's almost as if everyone in the Florida justice system knew it was a show trial forced by political pressure and the prosecutor sandbagged in order to avoid a conviction.

>-People magazine released an issue calling the incident "An American Tragedy", showing a 5th grade version of Martin
Why the fuck is this even allowed? there's a reason state requires you to change your photo on ID with time.

Yup, I'm a nigger sympathizer to an emotional liberal. Now move you're liberal emotions to the side and read what I wrote. You liberals can't even think straight.

>Do I care that a nigger got killed in a gated community? Nope. Fuck him, niggers fuck over whites all the time. Whites need to start going apeshit again. Kill all Jews, spics , niggers and anything else that isn't white.

But Trayvon's hutt girlfriend say herself that Trayvon went home, and then decided to go back and confront Zimmerman.

I hope I run into you again, I'm going to remember your posting style so I can smash you the next time you decide to show your face mr move along. You're likely the only one that posts like that here

> Zimmerman [...] only killed him because he was black.

How sure are you about that? For example, I live in a gated community. If I saw some suspicious motherfucker darting around, through my neighbors property, get spooked and hop a fence...

Well yeah, I'm gonna investigate. I care about my community. What if that turns out to be a rapist? Someone doing property damage to my neighbor who might never be caught? It's certainly reasonable for me to investigate the situation, that's not being Batman, just responsible. I know a lot of the people who live in my community, and I would hope they'd do the same for me.

He didn't even wait to call the cops. He called them before he even figured out the situation, just as a precaution.

So while on the phone with the cops, the fucking assassin in question realized you noticed him and ambushes you, pinning you on the ground and taking your head to the concrete.

At this point, it doesn't matter if your assailant is black. It doesn't matter if he's Italian, a giant centipede, a skinwalker, a Muslim, a hologram. You now have to do everything you can to incapacitate or kill this person.

That webm is amazing. Rooting for law enforcement all the way. Sure dindu nuffin : )

You got crushed. Everyone can see how bad you got crushed. I proved you wrong on everything. You called me a nigger sympathizer after I said kill all niggers. That's how dumb you are, you're so easy to beat. You liberals are embarrassing.

Keep telling yourself you won you piece of shit it doesn't change the fact you think Zimmerman is guilty and think that the Jury should have ignored the evidence and went with their emotional reaction that he was guilty, you're a giant faggot and everyone can see it

i'm glad you faggots aren't cops. real protocol is to maim before shooting

I don't have have to tell myself I won. Anyone can just scroll up and see how dumb you are. You got proved wrong.

No I didn't, and you didn't even argue the points I Just made which means you're yielding

Zimmerman being a cunt doesn't mean tray tray can assault him for calling him out as a little crook that he was. Skittles McGee just assumed that zim would just take a beating with no consequences. He payed the price.

This is b8

Spic Kike vs. Nigger

I abstain....

kek, you can't attack people just because you'll come off worse. If someone retaliates, it's the attackers fault.

Pics of GZ with a bloody face and of TM flashing guns proves it was an attack on Zimmerman.

>Zimmerman should not have gotten himself into a situation in which he needed to kill an unarmed teenager

>Women shouldn't get themselves into situations where they need to be raped by an unarmed rapist

Pick one, and only one, you leftist shill kike faggot

my fucking sides hats off to you sir

>unarmed

People kill with their fists daily. Don't attack people if you don't want to die. Especially armed people.

How is this so hard to grasp?

> HE DINDU NUFFIN
> Shaun ->'"White"'

And you're projecting about yourself of being a nigger sympathizer.

You said "Zimmerman was innocent" because nobody knows exactly what happened.. so you can feel okay about a nigger being killed.

I'm saying he confronted Trayvon for no reason other an being black. He killed Trayvon and knew how to beat it in court. I'm saying good, fuck all niggers, MORE people should do this to niggers.

>there was literally no reason he should have died?
Yes, there was. He assaulted someone with intent to kill or to severely injure. He got what he asked for.

And nice job showing the picture of the little shit when he was a punk ass kid and not a six foot MMA veteran.

You're projecting about yourself again.

Okay, so explain how I'm a nigger sympathizer.

>I'm saying he confronted Trayvon for no reason other an being black. He killed Trayvon and knew how to beat it in court. I'm saying good, fuck all niggers, MORE people should do this to niggers.
Niggers everyone or at least a white person with their IQ level, I'm done here.
This piece of shit can't understand how the courts don't work on emotional reactions and instead works on evidence to convict someone. Your fantasy is laughable and I suggest you start living in reality, I'm out.

((((gated community))))

HIs hand is the same color as a gun, he probably thought it was a gun

What's the problem? This ebony bullet sponge assaulted somebody, flim flam is overweight and probably shitty at fighting so he defended himself by shooting this dindu.

It was a really dumb situation that escalated quickly. Still not going to give up my gun's or what little right to self defense because the kid couldn't explain to a gas station manager that he lived down the street.

I do agree he shouldn't have died. He should have never attacked Mr. Zimmerman. If he never attacked him, Mr. Zimmerman wouldn't have had to shoot him.

How many times do you have to let someone hold your head with both hands and smash it into a concrete sidewalk before you can defend yourself with a firearm?

Doesn't it just number posts in that specific thread?