Trump voters, take it from a Brexit voter: The polls showing Hillary's lead will only be good for Trump

Trump voters, take it from a Brexit voter: The polls showing Hillary's lead will only be good for Trump.

It's pretty much common knowledge at this point that liberal youths are lazy pricks and just do not fucking vote and seeing a lead in the polls will just make them further complacent.

With a combination of rigged polls, Trump destroying Clinton in the debates, and the lack of

Other urls found in this thread:

canivote.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Trump was still in the lead I probably wouldn't be firing my meme machine on all cylinders.. same goes with brexit I spent far too long arguing on plebbit twitter and yahoo with normies probably wouldn't have done nearly as much if it were in the lead.. good thread

All the doctored polls and lies about how far ahead Hillary is just going to make less informed Trump voters see her as more of a threat, which is going to get knowledge of Hillary's crimes and incompetence out there even more.

It's basically an offshoot of the Streisand Effect

I really don't care, voting TRUMP no matter what.

That's the amazing thing about it. I'm almost certain Trump voters will DEFINITELY vote Trump, while Clinton voters can easily be split across the board due to third parties.

The thing I'm scared of is rigging of voting machines. Any accusations of corruption will be hand waved by saying "the polls showed Hillary winning."

They make it easy as pie to vote. Liberals may not want to walk down to the polling booths and wait in line, but they sure will sign a leaflet in the mail. Could you mail in your votes weeks earlier in the UK or was it in person voting only?

A reasonable fear, but I honestly don't think they'll be able to keep fraud of that scale under wraps.

Yeah we had postal votes and they didn't even do that. Plenty of them didn't even bother REGISTERING to vote, let alone making the effort of voting.

We are automatically registered to vote in america. If you don't chose dem or republican they just make you an independent and send you your voting card anyway.

In most states, you must register to vote.

canivote.org

Make sure you're ready, anons.

I hope to christ the register-to-vote states are blue.

I know this thats why i hate that i still have to go vote for Hillary

Generally, when the final results differ from polls by more than 2%, then it's an indication of vote rigging.

If Trump somehow wins the election despite the massive gap in polls, he's almost definitely winning by election fraud.

Ah, I guess in Oregon we automatically register so all the beaners have it easy as possible to make sure we always go blue.

>The polls showing Hillary's lead will only be good for Trump.

you guys are fucking delusional if you think the establishment would actually let trump win.

im not talking about rigging, but he would get sniped out real quick, or his plane will suffer a fatal explosion in the sky.

you could have a 100% chance of trump winning but he wont survive for long. i just dont want you all to get your hopes up. the establishment dont want him in and will not tolerate his presence

And brexit?

Nah, the racist vote just doesn't get you to 50% here in America.

I mean, what are the gonna assassinate the UK to keep it from slipping out of the hands of the EU? Nuke em twice and make it look like the bongs offed themselves?

The thing is that, if there WERE an establishment who was capable of rigging the election in any meaningful way (and they did try to), Trump wouldn't have won the nomination at all. Cruz is practically a wetdream for big money and the bloody foreign policy that it powers.

in MA most people automatically register when they get their driver's license
at least that's what happened to me

i just think that the establishment view trump as dangerous and unpredictable with policies that wont do well for foreign affairs.
also no other leader in the world has spoken out in support of him. i just dont think he'd do well for the world super power if no one then respects the person in charge of it. i can just see him getting offed.
id love to be proven wrong, and maybe the world is more boring than i think where assassinations like this are a thing of the past, but lets wait and see.

>no other leader
except Putin, perhaps the most important relationship if we're trying to avert WW3

despite memes we are a lot whiter than our colonial cousins
not sure they can do it tbqh

>also no other leader in the world has spoken out in support of him
Putin.

It's also worth mentioning that Putin and Clinton really, REALLY dislike each other.
Clinton thinks he's ruthless and corrupt (ironic, yes).
Putin thinks she's an idiot.

There is some truth to this. 85% of berine supporters will sit this election out.

>Brexit
Not gonna happen lad