What do you think joss 's BatGirl movie will be about ?

What do you think joss 's BatGirl movie will be about ?

How she'll get to fuck batman.

It will have an anti-slut shaming message.

It will be super SJW so Whedon wins his fans back

i read a leaked script in which 23 different pre-teen girls play Batgirl throughout the film. This is to show the universal nature of heroism and the power of women.
Also all of the girls fuck directors

Gonna be about Jared Leto and Margot Robbie raping AnnaSophia Robb screen cap this

feet and rape

Still mad DC backed out of this cover, it says so much about the comic and looks great.

Batgirl getting BLACKED or DYKED
Some impossible relationship where the true hero gets cucked... the usual...

I don't know, it depends where it fits in the timeline.

Given the only worthwhile Babs stories heavily involve her brother and Bruce, it will probably be an awful original story

"She came up, and I started getting obsessed with how a young woman could get hardcore enough to need to put on the cowl. Like, what's her damage?"

It's China O'brien but dressed like a bat

Its just footage Joss trying to hit on Batgirl actor while on set.

Directors cut has the rape attempt.

He'll be fired and blacklisted from Hollywood before it happens.

Isn't WB loyal to their directors though?

No.

>WB is loyal to their directors
>literally murdered Zack Snyder's daughter to get him off the Justice League project.

I'm into it.
Batman/Batgirl is my OTP
alongside Slade/Terra and Jason/Cassandra

>all dialogue is quips
>forced conflict between heroes, where everyone involved acts like a cunt, probably out of character, because reasons
>hero saves city, but there's collateral damage, so everyone quips about how there needs to be more control over heroes
>batgirl herself will be a useless cunt without backup from every other Gotham hero there to back her up, she'll probably half kill herself or literally die briefly winning final battle but still be depicted as some great hero in the end.
>also, more quips.

I never understood what was the problem with Bats/Barbara.

Cute girl feet

Emily Kinney would make a cute Batgirl

Because she's Bruce's best friend's daughter, which is against the "bro code" I guess.
There's also the age gap and she's also supposed to be his disciple so there's sort of a student/teacher thing going on.
Some people think this is taboo.
I think it's hot

AnnaSophia Robb doesn't have enough star power for a comic book movie.

Batfleck will get final say on what actress gets to wear girl cowl

AnnaSophia is more famous than Gal Gadot and Margot Robbie were before their comic movies. More people remember the girl from that tragic children's movie than they do random slut from FnF and random slut from Wolf of Wall Street.

No
No one remembers someone from some movie a decade ago and some CW show that failed miserably.
Some big nude scene in a Scorsese movie? Sure

Anal rape, feminists love anal rape.