A

FUCKING

PLANT

His name is actually Biolante dumbasss

HONK HONK
Superior Godzilla coming through.

>people in the fandom are already doing damage control

I honestly think this is GINO 2

I mean if you are going to complain about iguana Godzilla that is fine, because I agree

However they literally changed the kingdom (as in scientific classification) his species belongs to in this.

If those people are going to complain about 98 they should complain about this

that looks so shit

>people defend this

where is this from?

GET OUT

But user.

I WAS SO SCARED WHEN THE TURNEKY CAME OUT AND I CRIED WHEN HIS FINAL FORM SHOT ATOMIC BREATH BECAUSE I WAS SO SCARED

-actual thing I heard from a Godzilla fan

I honestly believe that G fans have never experienced anything truly scary in their life because they are scared of shit like Shin. I also realized that a sizeable portion of them are also part of the FNAF fandom and find it scary

>expecting kaiju fans to have consistent standards

they gave the rights to urobutcher and that fucking cgi studio that hasn't made a single good thing

wait, is this photoshopped?

the little stumps on his head make it look like JUST

Looks like a zombie dog from those shitty Resident Evil movies. Only with googly eyes glued on.

It's genuine famalam

JUST

and is still the superior godzilla

>the movie uses laser beams in an attempt to compensate for their Godzilla have no personality or character

still more personality and character than american fatzilla

>I honestly believe that G fans have never experienced anything truly scary in their life because they are scared of shit like Shin. I also realized that a sizeable portion of them are also part of the FNAF fandom and find it scary
They're autistic furries/scallies. I'm not kidding.

>tired old man out to protect the natural order of the world
>less personality than a creature than attacks humanity for no reason at all and in fact would be more likely to survive if it avoided humanity altogether

Continue to delude yourself you weeaboo, it's funny

>muh fatzilla that looks like a fat ugly turtle

lol

I've gone so far off the edge that pic sexually excites me.

>moving goalposts

We are talking about personality you retard

>Shin literally does nothing but wander forward with a dumbass expression on it's face for almost every scene it is in
>G14 actually displays emotion through body language and facial expressions

Seek Jesus.

What a horrible "retort". You're not helping your case here.

>G fans actually fell for it when Anno didn't understand that G needed character and substituted it with his purple ray he puts in everything he does

Why am I even surprised

"At least it's creative, we've never seen purple breath before"

You mean the purple ray Anno puts in everything he makes with monsters in it? He did it in Evangeleon and that God Warrior attacks Tokyo thing

The secret to Godzilla kino is weird designs. Senilezilla is going to be Shin-tier at this point.

What is this?

Giving G character/personality is the worst mistake in the franchise's history, he's supposed to be a symbol for disaster.

Murricans will not get this no matter how many times it's drilled into their heads.

Except 54 had personality you fuckhead

He was a victim of the atomic bomb just as much as everyone else

He was confused, scared, angry and in pain. Given that he was an animal, that explains why he attacked

Of course a Sup Forums Godzilla fan doesn't understand this

Unless it's like Shin and the message is drilled into your brain every 5 seconds then you fucks do not understand anything.

People like you say that no other G film except a couple of them have a message, a lot of them do. The difference is that they are much more subtle than the examples always mentioned. You people cannot comprehend anything unless it's directly spelled out for you dozens of times in a two hour period

>Except 54 had personality you fuckhead
>He was a victim of the atomic bomb just as much as everyone else
>He was confused, scared, angry and in pain. Given that he was an animal, that explains why he attacked

Kek, I can't tell if you're ironic or not but you should really get your head checked. I think it's time for you to fuck off back to tohokingdom.

>People like you say that no other G film except a couple of them have a message

I would go as far to say every G movie has a message or at least a motif.

The upcoming 10 FPS anime kino.

>give examples of personality that is one of the main themes the creators wanted to get across
>"get your head checked"

They have dialogue in the movie about how he is confused and the fact that humans fire on him first only make things worse, but go on and pretend it doesn't exist.

"Turn the lights off, it reminds him of the bomb"

But please continue your non-arguments

>I would go as far to say every G movie has a message or at least a motif
Okay that makes you better than most people on here

They always say "The only ones with any message are 54, Shin and VS Hedorah". Even though every G film has a message, they miss it when it's not explicitly stated to them dozens of times. Sometimes it is explicitly stated and they still miss it

>Not liking bear mode zilla
lanklets btfo
also
>Gets defeated using head & shoulders lmao

I'm not sure who is worse, the people who think they are genius for realizing themes that are directly told to them or the people who need others to explain themes after being directly told by the piece of media

THIS. It's a pretty based design.

i genuinely, unironically prefer the methed out godzilla they used for TV advertisements in thailand

ugly ass lizard, no comparsion to THICCCCCZILLA

>lizard

plant, it's a plant

looks like shit m8
american godzilla films are always so boring.

Have you ever seen a plant with a lizard's tail? I sure haven't. They said his origin is a plant, but he obviously has a lot of DNA in him.

user you know the thing I was talking about is the new anime Godzilla correct? Nothing to do with America.

Also

>That's boring
>But muh Japanese CSPAN with no real characters is so entertaining because of muh quick editing

Nice trips

Have you ever seen a bipedal dinosaur with stegosaurus spikes that shoots radiation beams?

it's like a massive turd come to life
the amalgamation of every flushed toilet come back for revenge
I wonder what's at its core? what makes it pulse with life?

I don't get it

so which godzilla are we actually talking about?

>Have you ever seen a bipedal dinosaur with stegosaurus spikes that shoots radiation beams?

You can just hand-wave that shit with mutated lizard/dinosaur. The only way you cab get a dinosaur looking plant is by mutating a plant and a lizard or something stupid like that. I'm no Kaiju scientist so I don't know for sure.

Actually, it's a symbol of the distress the common japanese citizen felt during the events of Hiroshima, all the toilets were destroyed by radiation. A stupid gaijin like you wouldn't understand.

You called the animezilla a lizard

I called it a plant

You said something about America for some reason

With the direction they are going this is going to be our next Japanese Godzilla after the anime

All he needs is the JUST hair

>tardzilla
>plantzilla

How come americans (chinese) are making better godzillas now?

America made a traditional Godzilla and since they will be receiving the most attention for the character they are free to do whatever the fuck they want

which animezilla?

Toho already made 30 Godzilla movies before, they perfected the traditional and the bizarre with movies like Vs Hedorah. Now they're ascending to the next tier.
Only this level of irony in design is fitting for out post-post modern age.

You can have your mainstream garbage, no true kaijufan would want that.

>no true fan
>mainstream

oh my god it's like an unholy fusion of Tohokingdom forums and Sup Forums

Shin isn't a traditional movie monster, it's more like most of the angels in that little it does can be attributed to a personality trait and everything it is, is alien to humanity.

It didn't have any real reason to attack, arguably it didn't even start attacking until after it's puppy form, after that it was simply trying to adapt to land and terrestrial movement, because of Shin's alien nature any and all of it's personality can be derived from the appearance of it's forms, Which is why puppydog-zilla is so popular.

He purposefully toppled and charged buildings in his puppydog form.

Why? I dunno.

Godzilla fans have proven themselves to be the most autistic fanbase in the world.

He was a scared and lost puppy, he didn't even know what any of that shit was..

Wait so he's Biollante in this?

>when you nut but she keep suckin

> and it works

Imagine being such a brainlet that all you need is some flashing lights to replace actual character

You probably like the prequels don't you

>polygon
yeah
no

>the love child of Godzilla and Swamp Thing

>Ate Biollante ass for the first time
>Woke up like this

What movie

Godzilla

Friendly reminder that this goofy fuck canonically killed more humans than all other Godzilla combined.

>le googly eye meme

Shin Goji is a pleb filter.

this is for an anime you dingus

How can other gojiras even compare? Kamata-kun is simply the best.

Looks like a zombie dog from those shitty Resident Evil movies. Only with eel eyes that look like googly eyes glued on.

Better? You fucking autist.

Which fucking Godzilla, that scene wasn't in the 2015 movie

Shin Godzilla

AKA: Godzilla wanders forward aimlessly or sleeps while we watch talking heads that aren't even characters discuss politics for 2 hours. The Movie: The Ride: The experience

Tell me the back lasers weren't hype as fuck and made everything worth it in the end. I'll load my gun while I wait.

The back and tail lasers were honestly hilarious

Especially the way he tries to aim his back lasers

Laser show was silly as fuck but the fire breath was kino.