Why does this make Europeans so mad?

Why does this make Europeans so mad?

Attached: 1451515387942[1].jpg (600x411, 78K)

>caring about the opinion of europeasants.

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 10K)

There is no such thing as "a European". Please go back to school.

Wait why would it make us mad? Nippon deserved it

It makes me mad that you didn't drop ten more desu.

because you did it after ww2 ended. There was no reason for you to drop them.

It was a warning to you commies. That's good enough reason for me.

because you stopped at 2

what do you mean "warning"? What kind of warning was that?

Because it was a war crime.

>inb4 the "you committed the holocaust so you can't lecture anyone on war crimes" argument

>because you did it after ww2 ended
Pedoraha history is such pedoraha, ahaha.

>war crime
Don't take it seriously Hans, that's a made up word we created to persecute you

This but unironically.

>ending a war that would otherwise have continued and created millions of more fatalities
>hurr durr muh war crimes

Attached: (((human rights))).png (974x119, 8K)

It was more or less won at that point. The bombing was a vulgar display of power.

America did it, therefore it's bad. That's how they think.

no
the japs were fooled into surrendering because they thought more bombs were on their way
had they not bombed them they would have had to invade in order to make japan surrender

I'm saying "war crime" barely means anything. We've done way worse than USA and Germany throughout history and have never been punished

>ww2: Date 1 September 1939 – 2 September 1945
>bombs: August 6, 1945
ahaha. fucking mongoloid...
The month before "end" of the war counts as an end to me. At least, if you are such a moron, i'm pretty sure that you would agree that at that point it was pretty obvious which side is going to win.

Not nuking Japan would be basically inviting the Soviets to take over the place.

>implying that’s a bad thing

No. When somebody kills any human this's crime but when this somebody is exucuted it's not crime.
Japan began war, japanese killed a lot people, it were bloody mad bastards. So amers, chinese and russians just executed Japan for its crime.

because you stopped at 2

The only war crime is a defeat.

Attached: cdec5f5be5cb8c115dfb483a1cffed22213b8eaa792c88c6feb5f99ff2ce1df7_1.jpg (640x646, 59K)

Okay spacenigger why don't you go back to Mars

This
g*Rmans should've won, then maybe Hitler would be cool and not have the big gay

Attached: DOU5_hnWkAAiCAt.jpg (700x680, 97K)

Just ignore him, he’s a retard

These are really the only reasons why. Everything else is just opinion and moral outrage.

Japan was was researching uranium nuclear bombs.
uranium mine for that was in Fukushima.
Location of the mine is just next to the Fukushima nuclear power plant.(Ishikawa, Fukushima)

Attached: lif1508030013-p6.jpg (600x434, 76K)

They are standing on top of radiation..those poor workers.

and that makes war crimes ok?

Did you just ignore the fact that many more lives on both sides would've been lost if not for the nukes? Did you learn what happened to a countries girls and women when the Soviets rolled in?

Of course it made it ok. Other alternatives were much worse.

They are middle school students and high school students.

so allies were fundamentally incapable of commiting war crimes, since everything that spares allied soldiers from action or denies territory to soviets is not a war crime by definition. Is that fair to say?

Those poor kids. Do you know what happened to them afterwards?

I would like to think so. I'm glad the bloodiest invasion in modern human had been avoided. I know you Europeans don't really focus or care about the Pacific Theater that much, but the Okinawan s fought to the death and their citizens partook in mass suicides.

It saved many many American AND Japanese lives.

then why didn't you nuke iraq? imagine how many more american AND iraqi lives you could have saved

Churchill and American generals knew that the Japs would've surrendered if the Emperor's position was guaranteed, but Truman's cronies wanted revenge for MAH PEARL

It does?

Because Iraq is like a Volvo going up against a 911 on the nuremburing track. Completely unnecessary and outmatched. Traditional military action in that case would've resulted in less loss of life than military action in that case.

And besides, with modern rules and agreements in place means you can't just go around nuking everyone. It's an absolutely last resort option.

I never heard anyone here argue about this. Before I came to Sup Forums I didn't even know nuking Japan was an issue in America.

Even if it was a "war crime", What difference does it make? Nearly everyone involved in the war is dead, and Japan is much better off than we are.

shouldn't we change the modern rules then? after all, nukes are humantiarian tools that save lives

Unnecessary war crime Am*rica got away with far too easily.

Because we never nuked anyone, so it's easy moral high ground.

You just want a reason to me frustrated at the U.S don't you?

*be*

i just think this reasoning "killing civilians is ok if it advances war goals" intellectually dishonest. With the same reasoning, you could justify the atrocities that germans commited on the eastern front as anti-partisan actions that would shorten the war and save civilian lives.

How can this make anybody mad? (nips included)

It directly led to the creation of anime.

They aren't poor people.

There were little density of the uranium and mining amount, and the project was failed.
There are no problems with students' health.

Attached: TKY201106080280.jpg (500x332, 84K)