Episode so bad REDDIT is doing damage control for it

>episode so bad REDDIT is doing damage control for it

4 threads down from HBO dick sucking.

They've had the outline of the plot for 7 years. They've had 7 years to master GRRM's style. It's a TV show. They don't have to write the books.

Are you saying that last night episode was good? You sound a lot like a redditor.

Are they seriously going to try to keep this show going? I thought s7 was going to be the last one

Deus ex Benjen is kino asf, whats the problem

>i-i-i-i-i-i SWEAR! ITS NOT THAT BAD!

they are always such dick riders

>Just blame the fat dude
Classic reddit

>STOP MAKING FUN OF WHAT I LIKE REEEEEEEEE

Yes, and the last episode will be pure dialogue garbage to set up next season.

No I'm saying they've had more than half a decade to learn how to not suck. They're making a TV show not curing cancer or writing massive novels.

Why do all retards like you actually think this is the final season despite YEARS of talk that 8 season was going to be the full course?

Fuck you're dumb as shit.

So, it was a bad episode then?

you're mad

>entertaining AS FUCK
How? The drama is bad and the spectacle of dragons burning wagons and zombies standing around a lake just isn't very impressive 7 seasons in

>posting screencaps of reddit logged in and using your own theme
>calling others redditors

>Edit: Thank you for the golden dragon, kind stranger

i think we can blame it on HBO's tax policy

how do you even reach that conclusion from that post you fucking mong
he's just saying they have had more than enough time to plan decent writing for the show

>RE:Edit: who the fucks cares

So it was a bad episode then? Im confused.

the whole thing did feel rushed, but was nice to actually have a healthy dose of action in an episode for once

if it was any other episode theyd have it end when dany first turns up with her dragon, or when the ice freezes over again between the island theyre on

>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY SHOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>RE:Edit: who the fucks cares
You are replying to the thread aren't you?

I don't want to bump this thread, but this guy knows his hacks. And the only cgi moneyshot will be the final scene where zombie Valerion melts down a piece of the Wall for all the normalfags to shriek about. They'll probably reuse the cgi rotten ice scene back when Tormund, Ygritte, Jon Snow and co. were scaling it in advance of Mance's assault.

The action was pure shit. Shaky camera shlock.

They're right though. The lazy fat shit is the only one responsible. D&D can be excused for being money hungry Hollywood producers who don't give a shit.

If GURM got off his fat ass and told them what's what then it could be better.

But a ice dragon shouldn't spit ice?

It's a zombie dragon, it spits zombie fire. Only the rider is an iceman.

you GoT fags are worse than paedophiles

>the whole thing did feel rushed
Yeah - the word "rushed" comes to mind when they have Gendry run 20 miles in a blizzard, send a raven that has to fly 3000 miles, and Daenerys flies on a dragon those same 3000 miles all in the span of about twelve hours

>it's all GRRM's fault!

They're right. They were hired to adapt, not write.

Go back there.

You fags will still watch it.
Screencap this homo's

no one cares you fag

should have stopped when they ran out of source material then

He completely nails it in the first paragraph.

I already don't though lol

Do these fuckers know the difference between a novel and a script?
DnD had the books to go off for season 4+5 and they were still shit in comparison, especially anything offbook. This is all because DnD don't know how to tell a coherent story without GRRM acting as a ghostwriter.

They should have moved slowly and not rush through the books, then.

Go back there.

who cares fag

They've done a piss poor job at adapting the series. Everyone in the show since the beginning has been gormless and poop colored.

The shows writing and acting is such shit and this episode was trashola.

Then why did they deviate so much from the books after S2?

why do liberals love GoT so much?

Thanks for the post, OP, you king stranger!
(You)'d!

sent from my iPhone 6

flies are attracted to shit

Where's the burlington bar reaction?????????????

>iPhone 6

Downvoted for being a poorfag

>Danyfags mad about the NK's 6D chess
>implying chains aren't the ultimate shitpost against """"the breaker of chains""""
>implying the NK didn't do it all for the laffs

If Dany had just burned down the Red Keep and Cersei she could have taken over. Jon and her marry to create an alliance with the North and the rest of the Kingdoms. Send everyone to the Wall to fight the White Walkers.

The real problem with the episode was not being clear about time passing. That being said watching it a second time it didn't bug me as much. I just would have liked to have known how long that took though.

>poorfag
please delete this post and use another word, thanks

sent from my iPhone 6

it was pretty boring combat, but still something
that true but theyve dragged it out enough, im happy for them just to get on with it. not any episodes left , 1,2?

Reddit is one of the most visited websites on the Internet. It is the single largest gathering of fans of the series.

You're absolutely retarded if you don't think some of that $100 million budget (per season) goes into influencing public opinion.

>Thanks for the golden dragon, king stranger!

>blame the good writer for not contributing this time!

we kind of are

>GRRM
>good writer

ALL GOTFAGS ARE REDDITORS

GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT GENERAL