In 50 years this is what all european women will look like

Dont really see the problem Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmnqc0d-n4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I like blondes.

But I like brunettes.

I don't mind brown skin but fuck those nappy hair bitches, it's ugly as fuck.

>Jungfleisch

Really?

mmm, cant wait

mixed girls are the objective best

70s hit song about coffee coloured people all around

and their plot went way further back than that

IKR

>Marie-Laurence Jungfleisch

Yeeeees...Jungfleisch....

All I want in life is a qt Dominican gf

Thats fucking ugly compared to what euro chicks are

She's a caramel colored white person basically

Is this how American women look like for the last 150 years or so?

true

Reported for racism.

Mhh, i want to make little caramel babies with her.

More like this is what your average American woman will look like in 30 years. Go to the south, east coast or west coast and tell me your country isn't an interracial breeding ground.

Just like the other 90% of the planet. How nice. Is this what white people are giving up their uniqueness for?

Except that they won't all look like that, they'll just have the same skin colour which is terrible.

You've never been outside of Britain, you smelly little chav.

this
with generally european facial features, slightly darker skin tone looks very attractive

She has a nigger nose

No, all European women will wear a nigab.

You have no idea.

As a white guy with a black girl, i can assure you 75% of whats on her head right there is fake.

But other than that, she's clearly mixed, and i wouldn't have a problem boning that for a while until i get bored and move on to something more serious..

And she doesn't have tits, at least give me something to cup, ya know?

And in reality, this is what european women will look like soon.
>pic related.

Germany, white!

So are blacks.

>Jungfleisch
can't make this shit up

when OP is what the majority of European women look like, you won't see that any more. People forget the fundamentalism that is brewing in Europe. The cancer of fundamentalist Islam would take over so fast, it would make Saudi look like a liberal paradise. I'd bet there will be future European 'crusades' to liberate Mecca and join Europe to a widening Caliphate. Humanity's only hope would be that the Chinese and Russians nuke Europe before this monsterous hybrid race comes into being.

im 50 years I'll be dead and won't care.

Mixed girls are like white girls with a monkey skull, sickly diarrhea skin and a fucked up nose. I'd rather see a society of ice blondes and blazing reds. I want the only "dark" people to be beautiful women with Raven black hair and hazel eyes.

We don't need their animalistic, missing-link "diversity"

At least she took out the degenerate navel piercing

>Jungfleisch
>Lückenkemper

>that jaw
>those ears
>that nose
>those no tits
>that pancake ass

thats a man baby

>not posting lisa mayer

Your retarted. Are all white girls under 20 going to die?

No they're not, you American mutt.

uk pls, why are you so cucked

If that makes it easier for you to masturbate, sure.

What will their IQ be? The dumbening down of people through race mixing isn't exactly something to celebrate.

implying the next generation won't look like this if the father is blond, pic related.
Why you complain wigger?

Jungleflesh indeed

Me either. In 50 years I'll be 75 (if I even make it that far, my grandpa died around 60 my dad died this year at 59).

I won't be fucking any of them.

isch würd in deiner lücke campen, schätzelchen.

No but they will be old as shit so they wont really count. I thought it was implied, or easily deduced that i meant fecund women but i guess I was wrong.

this.
it's a religious century. we were cucked off the new age of enlightment.

That thing looks gross

No they will not, period.

hnnnnnnnnnngggggg I love this woman

wouldimpregnatewithmyseed/10

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmnqc0d-n4

Paedophilia is going mainstream soon.

bitch needs to look up some basic tutorials on lashes. goddamn.

Someone tell that slut to cover her body and hair.

Worse part of this is that in 50 years you wont be able to tell if she was born with a penis or not just by looking at her.

Also, not complaining as I would eagerly and aggressively breed with Marie-Laurence Youngmeat.

Get a nose job Lil Kim.

She's probably half Russian aka quarter mongol.

mein Deutsche isn't very bueno, but doesn't jungfleisch translate to child meat?

Ok than yes?

I'm okay with this.

>Dont really see the problem Sup Forums.
Are you colorblind?

>women will never be like this again

Fine with me. She's beautiful.

>Scotland
Mate, thats not the UK.
We have so many sjws and lefties because England is centre right and we like to be opposite those cunts (thus pir ommigrants are white see: your country,men and England is pakis.

deformed?

>Scotland

They voted remain.

If you date a woman with a white mother and non white father then you are a cuck who is complicit in the destruction of his own people. Mixed race people should be ostracized so they don't contaminate the greater white gene pool

What will their average IQ look like?

Jungfleisch. Is that supposed to be ironic?

there's already Brazil, Dominican Republic and Cape Verde for that

what happened to the "diversity is good" shit?

That black ass is fucking disgusting.

KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU DISGUSTING NIGGER.

In 0 years this what american people already look like

>in 50 years
we can still take a look in the future by looking at America

Is the Olympics STILL going on? Christ

Don't get sassy with me Lithuania. You leave her alone.

so it will be hue land 2.0

I'll put my Jungfleisch in her if you catch my drift.

What are you saying though? Do you like her physical appearance, or are you talking about the personality/behaviour?

What's the deal with those eyebrows?

S U D A C A

>European genes are so fucking worthless that they get replaced almost completely by african genes in multiracial children.

You have no respect for the white race if you really believe this. White will always rise to the top.

>mein Deutsche isn't very bueno, but doesn't jungfleisch translate to child meat?

No, it translates to Young Meat. "Jung" is a typical attribute used in medival names for peasants, merchants and tradesmen. "Fleisch" logically means that her ancestors on the white side of her family were butchers. Or in other words, the first person with this name was probably a young guy who worked as a butcher in Germany.

>you will never lick her from her pussy up through her stomach, between her tits, up her neck and into her mouth.

dude she was actually deformed from malnutrition b/c of the war/famine

literally starving through her childhood

Her physical appearance. She was a qt. But yes I know she was pretty much just as batshit as any woman.

But she was able to pull off some kind of more majestic appearance. A kind of class. Something women these days can't seem to do.

I like pink nipples and Blue eyes

Not nappy oily head squawking sheboons

Nope. Pic related.

lol seriously?

In that case we really won't see a girl like her again. Too many McDonalds.

>tfw I thought she had something special but it was just her starving as a child
>tfw this is why we need feminism

Not all of us user.

Most scottish are just petty and cuntish by nature, we sent the worst to, well have a geuss.

She's nothing special, really. You probably just have a hard on for old timey hairstyles and shit.
I'd even take over her

poop skin pls go away

Junglefish

Jewish?

>No Colored eyes, no fair skin and light hair
Shit Taste OP

that song is considered offensive now. there was a row about it when it was played on radio recently

it's the line about "little yellow chinkees". chinese people aren't too keen on it apparently.

why are you so poor?
clean my fucking toilet

Not really, there's still defacto segregation in the US. Miscegenation is still pretty rare.

In Europe they are coming in as equals, in the US they came in as slaves.

Move to AZ, shit loads of girls like her out here.

>Not really, there's still defacto segregation in the US. Miscegenation is still pretty rare.

You really can.

Look how quickly a white population can be displaced.

France will be next btw

How many percent are the illegals? This could be kinda fixed.

No it couldn't. The illegals will all be declared citizens.