pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWzYDh4WCkw
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qny5moTfB9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for chet

Friendly reminder that Jumping Gal is the evolved form of the Jumping Man. Jumping Gal even made a video where she gets naked for you on stage, while Jumping Man has done nothing except jump up and down on a box. (Pic related is Jumping Gal)

youtube.com/watch?v=jWzYDh4WCkw

>Cooper: This is all new to you, isn't it?

>Annie: I feel constantly amazed, stunned. Music and people, the way they talk and laugh, and the way some of them are so clearly in love. It's like a foreign language to me. I know just enough of the words to realize how little I understand.

>Cooper: Man, I would love to see the world through your eyes.

Reminder Cooper got to experience the world through Annie's eyes as Dougie.

SAM STANLEY
A
M

S
T
A
N
L
E
Y

At a time like this, curiously, you begin to think of the things regret or the things you might miss. I would like, in general, to treat people with much more care and respect. I would like to climb a tall hill - not too tall - sit in the cool grass - not too cool - and feel the sun on my face. I wish I could have cracked the Lindbergh kidnapping case. I would very much like to make love to a beautiful woman who I had genuine affection for. And, of course, it goes without saying that I would like to visit Tibet. I wish they could get their country back and the Dalai Lama could return. Oh, I would like that very much. All in all, a very interesting experience.

>frank truman looking at pictures of fish on google images

what did lynch mean by this

>Part 15: "Nadine breaks up with Ed. Cooper's doppelganger meets with Philip Jeffries. FBI searches for Douglas Jones. Log Lady calls Hawk for the last time. Audrey Horne is worrying about her missing lover."

>Part 16: "Jerry sees a meeting between Richard and Cooper's doppelganger. Hutch and Chantal spy on Dougie Jones. Cooper wakes up. Diane tolds everything to Cole."

>Part 17: "Cole makes a statement. Cooper's doppelganger arrives at Twin Peaks. Sheriff Truman gets an unexpected call. Freddie fulfills his destiny. Laura runs away from James in the past, and Pete goes fishing."

>Part 18: "Dougie returns to Janey-E. Cooper and Diane go into the motel, but she dissappears next morning. In Odessa, Cooper finds Carry (Carrie?) Page and takes her to Twin Peaks."

>stays with dougie even after he cheated and missed his sons birthday
>makes dougie chocolate cakes and sandwiches
>gets dougie dressed every morning
>takes dougie to work every morning
>btfo shitty criminals who dougie owed money to
>protects dougie from the fuscos boys
>hot steamy sex

>brings home tons of money
>goes to work every morning
>comes home every day to hang with son
>uncovers a huge insurance scam and gets in good graces with his boss to keep his job
>protects janey from a midget with a gun
>becomes friends with people trying to kill him
>bring home a fancy new car and gym set for sonny

name a more perfect couple, i'll wait.

DELETE THIS

Either an allegory for CUTEposting or making pic related canon

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Shit, I was gonna ask something but I forgot what it was.

DELETE THIS

Pottery.

Cooper got his mind back in episode 15, as the good vedder's song correctly predicted

>yfw pic actually was evil Cooper

This couple

We went over this.

>Phillip Jeffries
>is a pot

TRUE POTtery

PIC OF EVIL COOPER

WOULD YOU RATHER TALK ABOUT JUDY OR TUNA???????

You'll see...

Anyone else comfy today ?

Wanna suck his dirty toes haha just for laughs...

Reminder that when Jeffries attended the meeting, he was releasing the stream.

A cute

>The stars turn and a time presents itself.

Got a tight hug from a short-haired qt and then came home to a good episode so all is good

Jeffries seemed pretty unhappy to have to talk about Judy. You could say he was almost boiling with anger.

hey wait if the log lady died does that mean the scene of hawk in the forest wasn't a flash forward? what was he doing there? was he just looking there because he knows that's where cooper entered the lodge?

anyone got an idea what does the electric box do exactly?

>Goodnight, Margaret.
>Goodbye, Margaret.

;-;

Just finished ep 15. Went outside to watch the eclipse and all the light filtering through the leaves are projecting the eclipse.

SENSATIONAL

That was earlier, I think. I think something just happened to lead him there, and he saw the lodge, but Margaret had told him a time would present itself for that.

Yeah, he was pretty steamed

LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

kid-ZUH? KID-ZZZUH?

COumfE

so was that 15 to 17 episode preview right?

Anyone got the image?

>Cooper and Cooper's doppelganger are still referred to as separate beings

This confirms that didn't fuse into a single entity when DougieCoop electrocuted himself.

Do what now?

is annie even human?

What's Audrey's problem? Charlie is a swell guy. She should have put on her fucking coat.

She's probably realizing how much of a whore she is and that things won't be the same for her

still would mädchen

audrey represents the confused and crazed part of her mind and charlie represents a cool and rational response to the situation. her mind is fighting itself

hot damn, how much would a rig like that cost?

Findom Earle

She's roleplaying out her problems and the bald midget is actually Billy helping her to confront her husband about cheating on him.

isn't findom about buying things?

It's not the rig, it's the desk and the monitor.

It was right about Part 15 so yes.

S-Sarah?

DOgi eJOens

>the meeting which Jeffries refers to in FWWM is his meeting with Mr C in S3
>explains his distrust of cooper in 1989 and his confusion regarding the passage of time and the length of his disappearance

We're not gonna talk about Judy because we've ALREADY talked about Judy.

wasn't it kind of morbid to make her act out her death on TV when she was dying for real? wew lad

user that's femdom earle
Findom earle is the one with the paypigs

>user posts about how the show is fake some weeks ago
>then this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=Qny5moTfB9Q

It's art, user. It imitates life and life imitates it.

Oh my fucking god

She kept the original log in cold storage for like 26 years dude, Twin Peaks was basically her life. She wouldn't have done it if she didn't want to, and it was clearly written and filmed in a way that was respectful to her. ngl I got pretty emotional

This is the most mindfuck season solely because it made me enjoy Jim Belushi

kek

What the fuck is this really her?

Have been waiting for this may may desu

Think of it as a giant in memoriam to her. I bet Bowie and Ferrer would have appreciated something like that for their characters.

>implying Ferrer doesn't get one later

post Jeffries/teapot pics pls

>implying we didn't just see Bowie's

>Ben, this isn't funny anymore

He got dubbed over by some literal who and replaced visually with a teapot

The credits actually said "In Memoriam: Margaret Lanterman," instead of Catherine Coulson

That's because Catherine Coulson literally was the log lady

Really wish we had Kurtwood Smith in the original run. He'd've been great

I feel like this was one of the plot-heaviest episodes so far.

KIDS ARE?

this. lynch doesnt even write lines for her. just says to ask the log

I'm up to episode 6 and it hasn't hooked me yet chaps. First 3 episodes were pretty dope but I actually feel gutted whenever there's a scene inside Twin Peaks. I don't give a fuck about any of the people there.

I kind of wish Lynch had just made something new.

what if Phillip was just behind the kettle pulling levers and typing the coordinates

KID-S? PLURAL? KID-S?

Felt very Wizard of Oz-esque

he is literally standing inside the kettle having a steam shower

Please no lewd images
Thank you

Beautiful

I jacked off to that scene so many times. Got a webm?

why did that kid on the tree kill hisself again
is it because he beat up amanda seyfreid?

Got a webm?

He was already miserable and it seems hurting/killing Becky made him do it, yeah.

Holy shit his hair's even worse than Frasers.

>Letting the days go by, let the water hold me down
>Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
>Into the blue again after the money's gone
>Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground