Is it true Europeans have to ride their bike in 0 degree weather in snow just to get to work or home...

Is it true Europeans have to ride their bike in 0 degree weather in snow just to get to work or home? How is this considered humane?

Is there anything we can do to help them like send them motors for their bikes or money or something?

Where I live in America everyone drives and has their own car by the age of 12 and you would seem juvenile if you ride a bike after the age of 15.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFuwWd8Teoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How is this considered humane?

What the hell are you talking about? Are you some kind of pussy?

Amerifats, everyone.

Not only can they not afford cars because they are paying for Mohammad's welfare, but gasoline is taxed so much that they couldn't afford driving anyway.

Like its really cold plus wind chill plus the cold air from biking in the outdoors hitting you in the face plus it rains or snow.

Wouldnt you rather be in a nice spacious automobile with a heater on max and a place to put your warm coffee while listening to classical music or the latest news on your way to work? Pic related. It's my truck. I'd drive this over a bike in Europe ESPECIALLY in the winter. Not even a question

Riding your bike in 0 F weather is lightweight.

>Move to Las Vegas
>Wait for July
>Time: 3 PM
>Temperature: 116 F
>Humidity: 3%
>Wind: 30 MPH from southwest
>Sun level: Nuclear Attack

An average European bike rider here wouldn't live 10 minutes.

I mean just look at their faces. They're miserable.

I guess people keeping fit would come as a shock to you Amerifats.

It took me 15 min to ride my bike to work.
It took me 5 min in car, + 20-30 min to find parking.

Also: I'm not fat.

No one likes your cars except you.
Most would rather take public transit or walk.

I would be miserable too riding such shitty biking paths

>116
>30mph wind
>3% humidity.

Thats a breezy, cool day.
Come to Houston. 100F, no wind and 90% humidity.

>gasoline is taxed so much that they couldn't afford driving anyway

$6.7 per gallon isn't that bad

we're talking about cars here, its a luxury good

Thats because you never driven a car before.

I'll admit American cars have been shit for 30 years, with a few exceptions, like the Vette.

People do it in Holland. God, you guys are such pussies.

Basic transportation is not a "luxury good". You serfs are just so used to being locked down as chattel you don't know what luxury actually is. A high end Mercedes to a Lamborghini would be a "luxury car". A fucking base model car isn't a luxury. Europe can fit inside the US several times though so it's not like you are going very far. You people are garbage. Why didn't Hitler just gas you all?

If you guys could stop driving silly V16's and buy reasonable European and Asian cars it would save a lot of petrol consumption. Also if you just filled up your tires with air the total cconsumption would decrease 3-4%

$6.7 for a gallon.. Holy fuck you must be wrong with that number. Or you mean the Norwegian Currency. We pay like 1.80 or 2.12 a gallon in my state.

man up faggot.

Its not that fucking cold. We have these things called coats.

I work outside year round in Chicago. I also once had a job repairing oil pipelines in Alaska. Now thats fucking cold.

>fucking base model car isn't a luxury.
According to you. According to me it is. I don't have that "luxury".

Yes, I mean in Norway.

No wonder you are fat as fuck.

No hes not wrong. They also pay buy the liter so im sure he adjusted the price.

I lived in Madrid for a few years and the gasoline was super expensive. I didnt have a car when I lived there though unless I rented a car for a weekend in Asturias.

Public transport is way better than here simply because everything is closer together. America is a big fucking place so we need cars to do more things.

I can attest to this. I have to pay almost half my paycheck just to afford driving to work and back.

I think if I remember correctly when I was in Spain gas was like 3 euros a liter. which was like $4.50 a liter.

>Why didn't Hitler just gas you all?
Because Hitler admired us.

"Basic transportation" is bus, train, subways etc. If you life in a big city and don't have kids, there is no reason to have a car. A (motor/)bike is more than enough.

When I visited the US, the natives drove to the grocery store in their big vans, when it was just half a mile (US) away. And kids who mandatory have to travel by school bus instead of walking... What the hell? No wonder you're so fat.

fuck off you stupid little cuckold. We don't want to drive your shitty little euro cuckwagens and gook mobiles

No that is insane. Not true at all. If the price had come to $4+ per litre it would be civil war.

To be this cucked....

No.

>A hostile Canadian
tense

What's the point of freedom if I can't drive a big loud V8 stupidly fast on a 2 lane country road? That's America baby!

>falling for the petrol jew

a bike? I can only dream of such technology, komrade, I have to walk miles barefooted through the cold ice to go to work in the factory every day

>In America everyone drives and has their own car by the age of 12 and you would seem juvenile if you ride a bike after the age of 15.

I'll bite this obvious bait.

Cities in the US, with very few exceptions have been designed so that people require a car to travel. Owning a car in the US is a clever hidden tax on almost every American that is not living in a city like Portland, Oregon (yes, there are a lot of leftists that need to be burned on the stake, I'm just talking about the principle) or Chatanooga, TN. Average American pays nearly $10k every year on car-related expenses, whether it is buying one, paying the loan for one, maintenance or a combination of these. You can't avoid this unless you live in the very few cities like the ones mentioned above where you can use public transport or bikes, because without a car you cannot work, you cannot find work, you cannot buy/transport groceries, you're in other words...fucked. There is also taken into consideration the fact that people live in suburbs, and for some reason I never understood Americans find it unacceptable to raise a family in a apartment or a condo.

I understand that Americans love their cars, even I love cars, especially that I lived in the Middle East and got the chance to drive cars the average Dane cannot even dream about, and it really hurts me that I can't really afford a decent car because 1. fuel is expensive, 2. 150% VAT for car purchases and 3. parking space/traffic issues (Aarhus, I'm looking at you), and you can't circumvent the tax by buying a hybrid or a full-electric car. In US a top-spec Tesla is $90k new, here it is $135k, and until recently it used to be $162k because the tax was 180%. This is a tax unique only in Denmark though.

Black Pigeon Speaks did a good video about this: youtube.com/watch?v=NFuwWd8Teoo

This pasta is lamer than the shat in the mart and th poo in loo.
At least the two latter were fun, in a shitty way, but fun.
This one is plain.
Your resident mountainjew/medpack

>this triggers the aquafresh

Yeah I remembered it worng. I lived there when the oil crises was at its peak in 2011. So it was more expensive than usual but yeah, not that high.

>stop driving silly V16's
>meanwhile Europe produces the most powerful cars on the planet with engines ranging from 5.0L V8 (Koenigsegg) all the way to 8.0L W16 (Bugatti Veyron/Chiron)

Driving a car for close distances is for lazy degenerates.

>6.7
>not that bad

I would go riot at that price. How the fuck are Europeans be this fucking cuc ked to death? And you're even Norwegian, you produce your own fucking oil ffs. How are you so CUC KED?!?!

>Portland, Oregon

Have you actually been there, cuck? We ride cars there too. I would know. I live on the west side of the river.

>you produce your own fucking oil ffs
It isn't "expensive" because we have high production costs. About 65% of the total petrol price are tax, vat etc.

Norway decided to store all oil money into a rainy day fund for whenever they need it.

That is just state propaganda though, because they spend the oil money on rapefugees. Just think that Merkel's 2 million left an expense of 37bil euros, and Norway has what, 50k rapefugees.

Of course, depending where you live you still need to use a car, but for a good part of the city there is the option to use full-time the public transport, saving a lot of money in the process.

Good luck finding non expensive parking places in most European capitals. Public transports, bikes or scooters are a better option

Yeah, because everyone in Europe drives Bugatti's. Almost at the same rate of +V8's in the US.

>Obviously trisomy 21

Israel is almost the same except we make much less then you.

yea is true. but we don't cry about it because we're not pussies

This. Lived in Vegas and Texas. Heat has a whole new meaning when you cross 90%+ humidity

I need to take my bike into the shop but I don't own a car and I survive just fine. Sure is nice not paying

>car payments + interest
>fuel
>insurance
>maintenance

And not
>sitting in traffic
>dealing with parking
>worrying about my car getting broken into
>traffic tickets

Just live within walking distance of everything you need. It's not hard.

SHART

>take bike into the shop

It has like 5 moving parts, why would you need a mechanic? Fix it yourself.

I hope Russia strikes down on you Israelites and liberate the Palestinians.

I'll never eat another Jaffa orange.

europeans are so feminine, christ.

I hope you will have get more muslims in your country and hopefully one is gonna to stab you

>Just live within walking distance of everything you need.

Hah, record low number of sandniggers here, mate. Good time to be Norwegian (- oil crisis)

>driving silly V16's

I only have a v8, is it time to upgrade my truck?

It needs air in the tires and I don't have an air pump. Plus its free because I bought it at that shop.

It's not hard. Food, work, shopping, what else do you need?

What's the petro dollar fucktard ?

There is a reason why gazoline is so cheap in best USA

>in 0 degree weather
I ride bike in winter with -15°C -20°C. Nothing wrong with that if roads are clean enough for a ride.

Cars are expensive, can go anywhere cycling or by train, save money on gas, parking, maintenance, inssurance, tax etc.
Can't believe how much I'm saving after I sold my car after so many years