Why does she hate her own people ?

I read a bit about her and she is not your average puppet politician:
- She was raised in religion by her pastor father
- She was a brilliant student and she managed to obtain a Ph. D and published studies in quantum chemistry (this hints about an extremly developped intelect)
- She experienced the oppression of communism without being ever partisan of it before the fall of the wall
- She had a lightning ascension in the political landscape proving a real strategic mind

And still she is here, inviting the plague on her own country and unable to see the obvious.

There is something I don't understand, is it because of her jewish roots ? It does not look like it.

Kinda looks like Dylann Roof.

because she is forced to do so

did you know, it wasn't very well explained in the american media ((((ooh what a coincidence))) but the whole NSA shit was atleast 80% industrial espionage, and probably atleast 50% of this industrial espionage was against germany

everytime obonger comes to germany, he goes to these "entrepreneur exhibitions" and loudly calls through the room "PLEASE COME TO AMGERIGA heheeheheh WEE HAVE SO MUCH PLACE AND MONEY THERE YOU CANT BELIEVE IT, HOW WOULD YOU WANT TO STAY IN KEKMANY PAYING ALL THE TAXES FOR INVADERS TOPKEK"

Now combine this with there being more US soldiers in germany than germany has soldiers and you know whats up

also she got "teached" by former chancellour (90's) Kohl, who is redpill in persona

i'm less concerned about Merkel, more about the generation that is about to come into politics

>- She experienced the oppression of communism without being ever partisan of it before the fall of the wall

This is where you are wrong. Merkel was CIA when she was in the GDR. Google it. It is true.

The reason why she rose so fast through the party is because of her CIA connections.

It is also the reason why she never had children.

The CIA is controlling Europe and it is in the best interest of America to destroy Europe. Europe might have been a rival super-economy, but with Brexit and with the refugee crisis, Europe is fucked and the American economy and military has more money available and the CIA is a shitton more relevant.

i don't believe that though

>Educated beyond all usefulness.

Sounds about right.

Didn't know that...
Why would USA sabotage european countries if they pushed so hard for EEC and then EU to be build ? I understand industrial competitiveness but sabotaging the whole continent which is your main trade partner seems foolish.
Didn't Obama recently complaining about having to assure Europe defence too and wanted to switch more troops in the Chinese Sea ?
What could they do on Merkel if they opposed US policies anyway ? Germany is not some random Central/South America country..

> Hint : mr sans-dents is also as american controlled as everyone else

search for "French American Foundation"

She has no children, therefore no stake in the future of Germany. Probably hates German families with children.

She probably has no choice. She's a puppet doesn't want to get killed.

>French American Foundation"

I'm reading on it, we really learn something new everyday...

>America to destroy Europe

What's the point?

So the good ones come to amerika

Her problem is that she is from an older generation of Christian Democrats who support the interests of the big capital. She really thinks Germany needs fresh cheap labour and Eastern European labour is not enough.

She thinks she knows better what's best in the long term but she's actually shortsighted. Her being a woman prevents her from having the right instinct about security issues like the military or immigration.

Mistake Number One is believing what is written about her

So toss out whatever you've read about her

and use your own brain

By their fruits shall we know them

ok?

Germany is not a legitimate government ever since the end of WW2. They exist only to support Israel, international finance, and USA. To this day, they do not have a military and are occupied by US soldiers.

Any politician who ever rose to power in Germany since 1946 has needed to be corrupt, and sell out her own people, to obtain the position.

i'm just gonna leave this here

>(((((((((CIA)))))))))

'Sup Forums and nationalist parties are full of idiots' is the only answer

while we're at this
did you know how it all went with Heiko Maas and this "Amadeu Stiftung"?

>Upper leader of "jewish council" resigns
>for the rest of his life he now wants to do something else and gets into this "Amadeu Stiftung"
>almost the same day Heiko Maas starts his bullshit with this foundation and how important it is

Nobody wants to marry or have kids with her

So she will destoy germany, and trying to get rest of europe down with her as revenge

>her own people

She is a Jew

I am highly suspicious of pseudo-required PhD's such as the Germans and East Asians have. In Germany to get promoted past a certain level you must have a PhD. The economic certainties of this contradict the intellectual credibility it promises.

allegedly she is jewish, would explain. she still didnt forgive us for the holohoax

she doesn't have an actual PHD she has an "honor" Phd, which means she gets a Phd for her good "social work" or something

in case of merkel its because she's a woman and she's an east german (which was during the time the nigger of germany) and she still made a career in west germany

Phd's in germany are worth alot, its america where people can get Phd's from McDonalds university

no she has a phd and not a """honor""" phd

McDonalds university = McDonald's in-business management training = millionaire status from sub blue collar starting point.

Can you be more clear. It seems interesting to me, but there is too much fluff and things I don't know.

because she's a communist

The slut was married twice.

She's a Jew.

"Merkel" isn't her real name, she took it from her husband who she later divorced

mfw that rotten raisin face got married twice and i cant find a girlfriend

I'm pretty sure her husbands were "provided".

she's a stasi plant

Remember she came up in the news for "USA spying on her emails". Then she turns around and immagrants up the ass. The US has some dirt on her, and forcing her hand.

(((Pure Coincidence)))

Not hard when you're only half german
I also don't get why none of you realize that she was born and raised in fucking East Germany.
She was, like Putin raised to be a dirty commie do her actions aren't a surprise in the slightest
It still bagels me that the germans have allowed a single person to be the leader of their country for over a decade now.
If she was doing a good job I would understand but this is absolutely ridiculous

>The eternal proxyfag strikes again
Fuck off faggot, nobody believes your bullshit propaganda and eurocucks know they have done this to themselves
Go be a kike elsewhere

>it is in the best interest of America to destroy Europe
Ah, the eternal anti-american german
I know it's all shitposting but it has gotten so annoying it has eclipsed the eternal Anglo faggot
Give it up already

But that won't happen
When Europe falls most will move to Zealand and Straya before they would come here
Also, anyone who comes here would be anti-west therefore not a viable voting source for the globalists therefore they would do everything in their power to keep them from coming.
Why do you think they're importing and giving free shit to "refugees"?
They have run out of patseys and need new idiots to keep them in power since all the others are waking up

DON'T ACT LIKE THIS IS MERKEL'S FAULT.

The only ones to blame for the refugee crisis are the German people. Especially the cucked German men WHO FUCKING KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING, yet does absolutely nothing to stop it. The Germans on Sup Forums are especially to blame.

You wanted this.

Ask any german woman on the street and she will say "Ja, ich wante this".

YOU INVITED THE GERMANS IN. NOT MERKEL. NOT THE POLITICIANS.

YOU.

turk spotted

>its america where people can get Phd's from McDonalds university
Yes....in order to become higher management at McDonalds
Its not an actual PHD you eurocuck

Replace the word US with (((globalists)))
Globalists =/= America

Was raped as a child.
Wasn't raped as a child.

Who can tell anymore. Causes don't matter to us, were not here to heal this bitch or anyone else. We're here to win, right?

>Don't blame the axe murderer blame the axe manufacturer!
Yes the germans are trying to commit suicide but that doesn't excuse the fact that cunt is doing it

funny statement. because compared to ur educational system - university in germany tends to be really hard.

its free and no professor cares about u or ur grades. i know a lot of people who failed after years here. and i know a lot of people who went to the us to study there and said its a joke.

>a Ph. D and published studies in quantum chemistry (this hints about an extremly developped intelect)
Yeah an intellect in a sperg field with absolutely no understanding of human behaviour outside of representing everyone as number and abstract entities within her dire economic "plan".

She is a crypto-juden. If you want proof look at her past religious associates and affiliation.