If you owned 4ch and 8ch and the libtard government offered you 1 billion dollars to purchase it off you...

If you owned 4ch and 8ch and the libtard government offered you 1 billion dollars to purchase it off you, would you sell it? Keep in mind you would be selling the last Bastian of free speech in the world...

Easy, sell those two sites, take the $1 billion, and use some of that to start another dozen or so free speech sites

spbp

Of course. Also these sites exist because there is a demand for it not the other way around.

We still got the Japanese based third website.

Kinda like how /r9k/ has wizardchan

I'd sell it for a lot less than 1B.

You realize that anybody can start an imageboard like this for 10k or less.

Also, as a new billionaire, I would definitely want to suppress free speech anyway. Win Win.

Man, I'm glad moot sold Sup Forums to Hiroshimoot. He'd have probably deleted Sup Forums by now, the faggot that he is.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? Moot has specifically said he would never delete Sup Forums. You idiots make it seem like Moot somehow turned into an sjw, when he clearly hasn't.

Lebs are basically the masters of this type of decision making... Second only to Jews and Armenians

Just so you know, you cunts arent being noble or protecting free speech by posting here, and now everybody knows it

>implying they wouldn't just make another website and everyone would move there

Also get a load of this faggot

I would sell up and buy a 50% stake in Infowars

Absolutely. 1 billion skrilla is a whole lot of money.

I would keep free speech alove, son

He only said he wouldn't because he knew Sup Forums would just devastate all the other boards with their home gone

Sell Sup Forums for 1 billion
Start a new site "fourchan" or something, win win.

I would sell both and then use the $1b to build the most powerful and secure chan ever created, distributed across the world so that no gov could control it.

For freedom and great justice.

Dude.
I could write my own Sup Forums clone in a month, then host it for a million years with the money.
I'd do it in a heart beat.

Why not? It's not like it is impossible to make a new 4ch, when old one dies.

You're thinking of Hiroshima saying that. Moot has deleted Sup Forums (/earlier incarnations) before and no doubt he'd do it again. Someone asked Hiroshima if he'd delete Sup Forums because it's what's stopping Sup Forums from being profitable (it isn't) and he said no, that he'd rather have an interesting site than a profitable one

moot did
and hotwheels got ovethrown

It's not that hard to make another chan. The reason other chans fail is because they typically have admins and a community that tries to force culture standards to make their chan "more chan like" or try to make the chan "free-er" which results in illegal activity ending with the website being taken down.

If Sup Forums were to go, someone would have to make a chan as much like the old one as possible.

m00t is a Jew. Seriously. His mother's maiden name is Cohen.

Anyway, after his canvass debacle he decided to try to monentize the site. He fell in with an sjw crowd... including that gawker heiress kikette that cucked him.
There are irc logs where moot says he sided with the purple hairs over Sup Forums on gg and he did shut down discussion of it.
He never did shut down Sup Forums... although he did destroy it on 12/7/14. The board has never recovered.

Anyway, m00t was, is, and always will be a faggot.
And Hiro sold user data at 2ch. Now he owns a site based in a surveillance state. I wonder who he's selling info to now.

No one would go to it because you would be labeled a sell out.
Try again tard.

take the $1B and use a portion of it to create 10chan, or as it will be known in the future, JewChan

Good luck getting anybody to trust those new sites. What I would do is to buy a foreign knockoff version of my site and add some stupid word filters desu. Id then sell data to the NSA

moot did it once to /new/. Then he felt terrible about it. Why? Because moot has a decent sense of fairness and felt it was an action of emotion and hypocritical to the purpose of Sup Forums.

Understand that any other forum website admin would have just left it dead, because they have an agenda to push.

yes.

then just make a new memechan

The Samson Option was in effect.
We were going to take /mlp/ by force if he shut us down.
He did leave us with these carcinogenic IDs and flags as punishment though... so I guess he won.

>trusting imageboards

I would sell/shut down 8gag in a heartbeat lol

>he felt terrible about it.
Because the other boards got to deal with /new/fags

>Government pays $400 million for hostage exchange
>Government pays $1 billion for 4&8 chans.

I would take the deal just to enjoy the stories wrote about it. Imagine, telling some poor hostage his life is worth less than a Mongolian tapestry board.

Ok... soooo release an encrypted file all over the internet BEFORE you do the billion dollar deal and in the file say what your plans are... take the money and make a better chan. Then... once the deal is over and you have the money release the decryption key and you people will fucking come to the sites....

you jackasses... use your fucking brains wtf

in a heartbeat.

That's /new/smen, faggot.

Is there many women like this in Cedarland?

Kindly quit insulting my intelligence

'Last bastion of free speech' lol

This place is clearly owned by the same group responsible for the world's ills

Hillary promotes Sup Forums
BBC UK promotes Sup Forums
4chan is choked with IDF and any other anti-West group imaginable

'last bastion of free speech'

LOL

YOU ARE PRODUCT

and you're giving it away and your info, for free

that's what's meant by 'free' speech, lol

Tomato tomato

nice to see someone with a working brain :)

>thinking this hasn't already happened
>thinking part of the deal wasn't for mook and Jim to permanently keep pretending they are still the owners (in order to keep us all calm)

Yes but i would try to get 2 or 3 billion, maybe even more. Since theyre politicians n bureaucrats they will be easy

Then i will use 1million to create an improved Sup Forums and invest the rest in hedgefunds n shieeet and continue to live my humble life

This. Take the money, announce that you did so, put up a disclaimer on the site saying it's transitioning to government ownership. Then take that billion dollars and throw most of it at free speech ventures. Donate millions to Tor, setup thousands of new nodes, create new secure protocols, build uncensorable websites, build OTA backup systems, start a firearms company and sell them at cost to patriots, etc, etc. There are so many great things you could do with a billion dollars before you even put a dent in it, that it'd be a full time job just coming up with ideas and writing checks.