Why does the Night King nazi salute before he throws the javelin?

Why does the Night King nazi salute before he throws the javelin?

He admires Hitler's tax policy.

>army of whites and wights
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

the guy belongs to a race of white walkers, white.. walkers...

the fuck did you expect?

Wight power

because he's legit the most red pilled character in the entire series and he hasn't even opened his mouth

>the tv show makes white people out to be ruthless violent killers

why is this allowed

when will George RR Martin disavow the charlottesville terrorist

nazi salute is right arm you idiot.

we must ensure that wight race prevail long winter

that would require him sitting down and writing something which I'm sure you'll understand is quite impossible

Whats pissing me off is that it's literally physically impossible for the NK to throw his ice spear with that kind of force.
It takes a big ass ballista to fire with enough force to penetrate a dragon's skin. Even if NK has superhuman strength, throwing a spear with that kind of velocity would tear his arm off or send himself flying.

have you never took a picture before? movie's are always mirrored you mongoloid

it's almost as if his giant ice spears were magic or something

you'd know, nazi punk

cant remember if its true for the show, but even in the prologue of the book its pretty clear that the white walkers swords (and i guess the spears) bascially brake most things, as soon as the first white walker shows up and his sword touches Ser Waymar Royce swords the knights sword bascially brakes instantly

he's /our goy/

are you mental?

>being THIS stupid

>being sarcastic as an grown up man

>not being able to adapt to the throne of a thread as an grown up man

>throne
lol i meant tone. lighten up gramps.

he is going south to conquer lebensraum for the wight race

>there are actual countries where raising your arm at a certain angle is illegal

Anyone got the "Chad Chuck" picture?

>there are actual countries where you can get into college with much lower grades if you're a certain color

I know this is just a meme, but on the off chance some autist here thinks it's true, he's just leading the target with his hand.
If anything it proves that the Walkers have weaknesses, as a perfect magical fighter probably wouldn't have to do that to hit a target.

>there are actual countries where its not allowed to banish the demons from your wife who is clearly being possessed

>but on the off chance some autist here thinks it's true
> a perfect magical fighter probably wouldn't have to do that to hit a target

Was it autism?

>magic
also, like said, the crystal weapons in the books have properties that don't make sense. When you clash swords with one, your sword shatters. Theirs also cleave through armor as if it didn't exist.

It's not a huge leap to assume they'd slide through dragonhide like a hot knife through butter.

Thanks bud.

There was one more with Jamie too.

this was intentional, every villain is based off hitler these days

kek, eurofaggots

Because he's evil and evil=nazi

duh

Prepare to throw down

um....don't forget that the air is denser in colder atmosphere[/spolier]

BLUE ICE

You're actually trying to apply physics to a frosty necromancer slaying a dragon?

GAY BULGE

>the heroes are 7' tall superior beings called WHITE walkers that are also male
umm, racist and sexist much?

kek underrated

>it was Blue EYES all this time
wow i suck