>sprints to eastwatch
>gets raven sent to dragonstone
>dany flys three dragons north of the wall
>all within minutes

ya ok sure

Other urls found in this thread:

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>literally shows them sleeping and with each scene theres a different time of day
>minutes
wew you're smart

how do you explain water not freezing then

>characters get on a plane
>land at their destination in seconds
Why is this allowed?

Hound keeps breaking it with hammer

except it did you mongoloid

did you even watch the fucking episode

I don't watch got so everytime people start listing locations without the context of the show I just assume it's locations in the elder scrolls

The water did freeze you fucking mong. What freezing to a point where you could march an entire army across it doesn't happen in minutes either you fucking moron.

the plane crashed without survivors tho

I now badly want an Elder Scrolls HBO show

and then he got tired and stopped doing it lol

>I need events onscreen to happen in real time or I get confused

hello Autism

some nerds on reddit did the math and they came up with 4 days total. 4 days of them waiting, in a storm. the scene time changes seem to only show 1 or 2 days passed.

they would have all frozen to death at 4 days.

what time period would it be set in?

why didnt they showed or why didnt he did it when they started coming
you know how nature works?
that hole would freze in hours not days in that weather..its fucking winter and they are pass the wall

they'd want to cash in on Skyrim so probably current

The lake takes time to refreeze... there are 101 other plot-holes that are more egregious than that one.

so 4 actors playing 50 different characters?

it doesnt need days and tb h it never should have cracked if it's winter

>nerds on reddit did the math
and youd take that as fact, why?

would it just be a retelling of tes 5 or would it be a whole new story

are you implying you wouldn't watch that?

it doesnt need a week

Somtimes lake only freeze during night. You are obviously the one not knowing how nature works because usually night is, yknow, colder than day.

It's still retarded writing tho.

disconnect your brain lad

hard to say but ideally it would be a bunch of smaller character arcs, chance to visit different locations etc. The games do the "epic quest by chosen one" shit and it would be wrong for a show to go that route, at least initially

its close enough, we dont have exact distances or how far north they were from eastwatch etc. the scene is still dumb but what are you gonna do, the show has been dumb since the end of season 3 and 4.

underrated post

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/#

>Bethesda writers in charge

this is why I don't want muh epic storyline, just make a show about a skooma addict who loses money in the Arena and gets in trouble with the Morag Tong or some shit like that

the premise is its always winter there
and then winter came to other lands as well
i live in not specially cold area but during winter lakes are frozen both days and night and you can walk over them

4 days is a bit long. They traveled about 15 miles north of the wall in about 8-10 hrs. It would have been longer but they wandered a bit... probably doubled back a few times as well when they hit a dead end. Gendry could shaved a lot of time off of that because he just followed the reverse of their route without detours and he was running (5mph). So he could make it back in 3 hrs (with tv magic giving him the strength). Dragonstone is about 1,000 miles south. Bird needs 24 hrs to fly that far. Dany received word... took 15 minutes to prepare and then flew north... I'm guessing the dragons could probably hit 100-120 mph. That's about 10 hrs flying.

Gendry to wall: 3
Raven to DS: 24
Dany to frozen lake: 10

That's 37 hrs... or 1.5 days.

>they would have all frozen to death at 4 days.
Fagget, Tormund Giantsbane explained to Gendry how they kept warm north of The Wall.