Why do Americans not understand

that it is religion that bothers Europeans, not race.

I have zero problems with Slavs, Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Asians, even Africans. I DO NOT CARE.

What I care about is religion. Islam is the main threat to the existence of humanity. It is a religion of hate and terror. Do I care about some negro Christian who comes legally to Germany and gets a job? No, why? Neither do I have a problem with a Christian Iranian or a Christian Syrian or a Christian Slav. But make any of them Muslim, and you are destroying Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree with you. I'm tired how obsessed this board is with everyone being white.

Why do Germans not understand that they do not speak for Europeans?

I agree with you Hans, i don't care who you are or what you look like. As long as you share the same values as me.
Humanity needs a common purpose, unfortunatly it would probably end up in some globalist circlejerk.

It is both. Christianity must rise again and whites must be there with it. As Europe goes, so goes Christianity.

What about gyppos?

>unfortunatly it would probably end up in some globalist circlejerk.

But that's EXACTLY what you want, fucktard.

The problem isn't Islam as such, it's shitty brown people.

To be fair the Quran is way less violent than the bible the it's interested by tribal violent brown people with IQs around the 85 mark.

Also niggers.

>I agree with you Hans, i don't care who you are or what you look like. As long as you share the same values as me.

/this/

Thanks fellow Germanic person.

>The problem isn't Islam as such, it's shitty brown people.

No, the problem is Islam. There are white people who are Islamists, they are the worst, even worse than the brown Islamists.

>To be fair the Quran is way less violent than the bible
WHAT... THE... HOLY... FUCK!!!!????? Have you even read the new testament? How many people did Jesus kill? How many? How many did Muhammed kill? How many kids did Jesus rape? How many Muhammed?

Ignore this cuckposter, the underlying problem is the replacement of the European peoples with non-Europeans.

We could all convert to Islam tomorrow, our values ™ could change tomorrow, and back again the next; but when your people are gone they are gone forever. A völk provides the ultimate protection against external tyranny. Culture is not separate from people. At best they can LARP.

Germans will know this pain very soon. Demographically speaking. The German state is exterminating it's own people, and takes half the income of the Germans to pay for it.

The German state, its good little taxpaying citizens, and its "values" can exist without a single German within it.

And soon, that will be the case.

Thank god, at least the Afro-Asian society that the state will wipe you out with will bother to go on existing.

Pathetic.

Speak for yourself.

It's not only religion it's culture, it's status, it's crime, it's demographic change, it's social engineering.

I don't care if a christian or atheist syrian comes to Spain and builds a business here. I do care if hundreds of thousands of them come here without jobs, ill intentions and change forever the demographics of my country or any other.

Yes I want Spain to be spanish the same way I want Poland to be polish. I wouldn't want a massive influx of negros nor spaniards nor germans to flood Poland or any other country they don't belong to. Globalism is shit and there's no point in forcing people from different cultures to cohabitate in the name of (((tolerance))).

You are an idiot. I care about race very much. Niggers are niggers, doesnt matter if they are christian niggers or muslim niggers, at the end of the day they are still niggers.

There is literally no need for niggers to be in Europe. Go back to fucking africa, middle east and wherever else you come from.

>No, the problem is Islam.

Not only. Culture can exist separate of religion, there are plenty of complete barbarians in Africa and Asia who are not Muslims.

Fuck off white supremacist. You are not welcome in this thread.

I got a lot of white Germanic-Celtic blood and I got Ashkenazi Jewish blood. Guess what, I still have European values.

Some dude who is 6th generation Aryan who converts to Islam is going to child rape a dozen kids and still praise Allah when blowing himself up in Syria for his beloved Muhammed. I won't, he will.

no, you're wrong. Islam is not a religion, it's an ideology ranked up to a religion.

I have a problem with their behavior.

My fellow BritBong gets it.

>I got Ashkenazi Jewish blood

Confirmed bait thread :^)

>Some dude who is 6th generation Aryan who converts to Islam is going to child rape a dozen kids and still praise Allah when blowing himself up in Syria for his beloved Muhammed. I won't, he will.
How often does this happen? Are we dealing with reality or extreme theoreticals?

You may not care, but I do.
I have problem with immigrants because of their religion, culture and RACE.
They don't belong here.

if you remove islam from an algerian, you still have an algerian
it's actually both

Dumb fuck

Get raped by somalis

>I got a lot of white Germanic-Celtic blood and I got Ashkenazi Jewish blood. Guess what, I still have European values.
Exactly you have European values but you are not European.

>How often does this happen? Are we dealing with reality or extreme theoreticals?

There are tens of thousands of Germanic converts to Islam in Germany. A shitton of them are hardcore Islamists who then went to Syria to "fight for Allah".

>that it is religion that bothers Europeans, not race.
this is what I always believed about the world.

I don't think its Americans as you say, but Liberals.

I was raised liberal, it it cause me to write off the Catholic church and Christianity as systems of control and manipulation around the age of 12, so i never gave too much credit or had too much patience for any other religion either except some interesting things of Asian philosophy. so when i was a little older and discovered the liberal peers are actually willing to accept people who stone rape victims to death per their religious code I realized the left is as delusional as the right is retarded.

Fuck off, go suck hitler's dick a little more. Our enemy is Islam, not blacks, arabs, etc etc

>Exactly you have European values but you are not European.

20th generation European on one side and 100th generation European on the other.

>not European

Dude, your ancestors weren't even in Britain when my ancestors already fought Rome.

your crazy if you think religion is the only problem. most black people in america are not muslims and cause most of the murders

also if all the people in the middle east and somalia went atheist they would still have to many rapist amongst them

BEGONE JEW! Can you say the magic word, you cuck?

>shill detected
Ofc our enemy is non whites.

>BEGONE JEW! Can you say the magic word, you cuck?

Sure can: Truth.

>I got Ashkenazi Jewish blood

Pure coincidence.

>Our enemy

I don't know who is "your" enemy.
My enemy are all the immigrants, whatever their colors.

You are a fucking kike, fuck off to israel. You are an enemy of white people.

>no, you're wrong. Islam is not a religion, it's an ideology ranked up to a religion.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

Read the first line, Mario.

Welcome to Sup Forums

>says the mudshit paki
Kill yourself and your family while you're at it

Fucking idiot. Arabs commit more crime than Europeans. Religion is a small factor in the fact that they come from a 3rd world culture and bring 3rd world crime rates. Wake the fuck up moron

>A hundred generations of my ancestors fought and died so their family carries on, so their country is a worthy host for their descendants
>A hundred generations of my ancestors were slaughtered and degraded for centuries and still tore down monarchy, were born to a nation with no ressources and build up a nation that one can be proud of and died in the foreign earth from Tunis to Moscow for it
>A hundred generations of my ancestors shaped Christianity to what it is
>And I'm willing to give all that to some kurdish whore and an african ape because they pretend to worship the same god
You're a disgrace to the human race, I know this is overused here, but you should really kill yourself.
Also their christianity is not ours, their liturgy with its disgusting and unworthy dancing is only christian in name.
Liebe deinen Nächsten: Deinen Nächsten, nicht jedermann - und wer ist dir am nächsten? Der Kanake oder deine Familie?

>says the mudshit bulgarian

But I am not a paki and you are likely a muslim rape child

I am more european than you, paki nigger

God, I hate it when Germans think they speak for all Europeans.

Take him out now that he has revealed his beastly form!

Speak for yourself Deutschcuck. I don't mind European immigrants (I'm one myself) but I certainly don't want africans or arabs, no matter their religion or ideology

>I am not a paki
sure paki

> you are likely a muslim rape child
my country still intelligent enough to never buy into the islam trap while you are a mudshit piece of shit that spreads nothing but cancer
muslims need to be burned alive

Congrats, you represent everything that is wrong with modern Germany.
It has always been about race. Culture is a byproduct of race. Religion is a byproduct of culture.
Take children from white Northern-European population and rise them Muslim. In few generations, provided there are no shitskin majority, they will build to liberal, hard-working and non-violent society.
Take brown or black people and rise them Christian. In few generations you will get a population of violent niggers.

>Take brown or black people and rise them Christian. In few generations you will get a population of violent niggers.

A large majority of American blacks are christian to some degree. That speaks for itself.

>Take children from white Northern-European population and rise them Muslim. In few generations, provided there are no shitskin majority, they will build to liberal, hard-working and non-violent society.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you fucking serious?

Take anyone in Europe, doesn't matter who, race them as Muslim and see raping, burning and killing 5 years later.

>I got Ashkenazi Jewish blood.
There it is goys

So you are muslim rape child. Fuck off then, Sup Forums is white board. Brown shit like you are not welcome here.

>I don't mind the west becoming an identity less, amoral mongrel mess and I don't mind my great grandchildren being African as long as they aren't Muslim!

I do not understand cucks like you. You are not right wing, or nationalist, or anything Sup Forums related. Please fucking go to /r/thedonald.

What? We do understand. I don't know why this is pointed at America.

>eternal teuton still trying this hard to destroy Europe

Fucking Germany ruining Europe.

>You are a fucking kike, fuck off to israel. You are an enemy of white people.

I actually want to. Israel is great for start ups. I have lived in Tel Aviv for a while. Awesome girls, really nice beach, super weather.

Germany is being fucked by liberals, at least Israel is based.

My problem is that it is my grandmother of my mother who was Jewish. And I am not sure this is enough to get entry to Israel on a long term basis. I never applied for Israeli citizenship. I was raised Catholic like my parents and their parents.

We've very isolated from other education systems.

Mexico doesn't even have an education system.

Canada is full of cucks and communists.

>the poo-stinking paki thinks I have brown skin like him
KEK

Because Sheckleberg thinks his country speaks for all of Europe.

>not race
Looks like mama merkels holohoax guilt has hit you hard.

Large part of africa are christian yet they are savages.

Of course a fucking Jew would go with the narrative that we should race mix and oppose Islam because it isn't liberal. This shit has been set up from the start.

>puttin superstition over blood
How the fuck could anyone do this?

We understand it perfectly you fucking twat. Islam is a cancer on the ass oh humanity and has no place in the western world regardless of the color of its followers

It's CULTURAL

Islamic CULTURE that's the problem

The culture in question is backwards

Same with Christian Lebanese -- same mentality

and that's because (((they))) chose the most backward, the most ignorant, the least likely to assimilate from that CULTURE as tools to destroy Western culture

The West is not being flooded with middle eastern architects, doctors, scientists

same as advanced Europeans are virtually prevented from migrating to the West

(((they))) are using primitive, backward, ignorant, unskilled, violent muslims as tools and weapons against the West

As to their religion, it fails to impress, but if it was ONLY their religion that was the sticking point, most people would tolerate it. Which is why the Saudis have invested over $100 billion in 'the promotion of the spread of Islam in the West' -- and why most of that money has gone into muslim schools, to ensure muslim kids will be brainwashed into their parents' backward culture and unable to assimilate

Muslim schools should be banned in the West and muslim kids should be forced to attend ordinary Western schools. If that occurred, islam would cease to be a problem in one generation. Which is why our traitorous governments allow muslim schools and even use our taxes to support them. No one, including our own governments, want muslims to assimilate. Our political puppets want endless war = profits

It is in your blood to wish for European genocide and subvert. Fuck off. Never will a kike be friend to whites. Your words are poison.

>Germany is being fucked by liberals, at least Israel is based.
>Likes Tel Aviv

That only applies to shitskins born in Europe. 4 of the Brussels suicide bombers were born in Europe.

Says the mudshit poo-coloured paki who is spreading nothing but lies and deceit

You have never been to Tel Aviv, have you. The "liberals" there are a shitton more right wing when it comes to borders and Muslim enrichment than the AfD.

They also suck each other off

Aye

Race traitor cucks are crawling out of the woodwork.

>we need to oppose Islam because it won't allow my wife's black son to be pansexual!

Literally you

Who does? You?

You are muslim rape child, part arab, you are not white

Better pansexual than muslim
Muslim is the worst
muslim needs to be killed
muslim women aren't even worth raping, they should be killed right away

I'm white, kike.

>muh Islam is an enemy to our western values of tolerance and diversity!

You fags are literally no different from SJWs

I am more white than you. :^)

I think we're getting more sane and coherent and reasonable

Because you're a jealous nonwhite who can't stand whites having pride in their race.

Fuck off.

I feel this way too Culture trumps race.

Its racial, as well as cultural. Arabs, blacks, asians, they can all fuck off regardless of their culture and religion.

Diversity isn't a western value shill and Islam is the least tolerant ideology in the world.

Then again, I'm sure Christians are still throwing gays off rooftops and stoning women for kissing a man out of wedlock somewhere. Totally sure.

>I'm white
Shit can't be white, you're just a shade of brown.
Are you diarrhea brown or regular poo brown? Or maybe iron deficiency poo brown?

Islam isn't even a religion. It is merely a set of rules. Their rules apply to me. So naturally, I will defend myself from muslims if I can, because islam is a threat to me.

>Bongistans thinking this is only a german problem

>That only applies to shitskins born in Europe. 4 of the Brussels suicide bombers were born in Europe.
They were ALL Muslim. That is their common denominator. Race was irrelevant, Muslim was relevant.

Look, I know what I am talking about. My last three gfs were Polish (atheist-Catholic), Armenian-Iranian (Christian orthodox agnostic) and Italian-Egyptian (Catholic). All of them had European values.

Now, I have also met Muslims including Muslim women. Not one of them had any European values. Not one of them wanted to integrate. Not one of them added anything to society.

Thats impossible. Arabs arent white.

Yes, it has. But until I saw that, I really thought he was just a German cuck.

Becaus your a libtard interloper that wants to see his race extinct as long as the invaders who happen to occupy his continent don't follow a certain religion. How do you even come to such conclusions? Why does it matter if the people in Europe are Muslim or not if they aren't even European? You will have no legacy, your descendents will not identify with you, your culture or race on any level. But as long as they are eating McDonald's, twerking and being transsexual instead of Islam I guess that's all okay?

Thats because of culture was it that way in the 50s - 80s?

>Europeans wishing for restored liberty, survival and to be left alone are supremacist

Yeah, those pesky Tibetans too eh?

Also;

>triggered much?

Also;

>Ashkenazi blood

Ahhh there we go, eternal outsider, eternal other, you think you can become us by LARPing?

SAGE
A
G
E

Yeah, you're an arab, so you can't be white. :^)

>To be fair the Quran is way less violent than the bible
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I know it isn't a western value, neither is "tolerance" all these race blind cuckservatives though only dislike Islam on the basis it's conservative. They are liberals.

>Why do Americans not understand
>I have zero problems with Slavs, Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Asians, even Africans. I DO NOT CARE

I lived in your country for 5 years, BULLSHIT.
Unless you don't leave your house, or you live in a tiny secluded village, then I would believe you.

This

> Why do Americans not understand

Because Americans insist on keeping a very clear separation between the religious and the political. Americans are very fussy and fastidious about this.

But, of course, in reality there is no distinction between the religious and the political -- so Americans are continuously deluding themselves with that artificial distinction. The result is that Americans become very confused and upset when they look at the rest of the world, because they can't understand why everyone else isn't maintaining a clean separation between religion and politics.

(If you are an American and you understand that all religion is simply politics -- then good for you, you are one of the smart ones. Go treat yourself to a starbucks today for being so smart -- you deserve it. But realize that you are such a small minority that you simply don't count, and nobody cares about you and your genius mind.)

> that it is religion that bothers Europeans, not race.

It's actually politics that bothers them. Religion is just another special political interest group.

> Islam is the main threat to the existence of humanity. It is a religion of hate and terror.

A smarter way to say this is that Islam uses the POLITICS of hate and terror to achieve its goals.

Never pass up an opportunity to insist that Islam is a political organization. Of course, Islam is also a religion -- but it is first and foremost a political organization.

In America, it's acceptable to criticize political groups, but it's not acceptable to criticize religious groups. Make sure that you always characterize Islam as a political group so that you don't get needlessly criticized by Americans who insist on making that goofy artificial distinction between religion and politics.

It's silly, I know. But sometimes your audience is really stupid, so you have to speak slowly and carefully so that you don't confuse them. Such is life in America.

Leave white countries, go back to where you come from and literally no one will give a shit. In africa/arabia/asia you can rape, murder each other for all I care.