All memes aside, there's no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons

All memes aside, there's no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons.

Assault weapons aren't a thing, only a made up term like the alt-right.

You're right. We shouldn't be sanitizing these people with a neutral sounding name like Alt-Right or Nationalist. Let's call them what they really are - White Supremacists. If there is such a thing as "white" culture, it has no redeeming qualities that should be protected - it is full of bigotry, hatred and ignorance.

Nice try Justin Trudeau. But, you need to stop making up scary terms and talking about shit you know nothing aboot heh.

How can I kill cops, politicians or soever it may be that takes away my god given, natural or civil liberties with out adequate weapondry? That's why america has the 2nd ammendment. You wouldn't understand cause you're a shit posting leaf. Every country has different values. America's has the bill of rights, the middle east has its religion of peace and Canada has..... maple syrup

there's no reason why civilians should be allowed to own nuclear missles either

you just got played by your own game

Shut up Canadian.

DUDE

lol

How come none of that shit in your picture happens in switzerland?

UNA PUTA HOJA

4/10, be more subtle. But heres your reply.

A FUCKING LEAF

>A gun is 22x more likely to be used in blah-blah-blah than self defense
incorrect.
~100 people commit suicide per day with a gun
~50 people are killed in homicides with a gun
~1 person is killed in an accident

1000 people use guns in self defense to deter homicide per day.
500 people use guns in self defense to deter rape per day.

t. US DOJ Crime Victimization Survey.

Define assault weapon.

having a pool at your house increases your risk of drowning
time to ban owning pools

having a car increases your chances of being in an auto accident.
time to ban owning cars

having stairs in your house increases your risk of falling down stairs
time to ban stairs

OP maybe you should buy a gun and see how the barrel tastes

more on that, all the other statistics are complete bullshit

>Live in a dangerous area, fearing for life
>Get a gun
>Get killed
>OH MY SHIT, HE WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE OWNED A GUN!!!

>Want to commit suicide
>Buy a gun
>Commit suicide
>OH MY SHIT, THE GUN MADE HIM COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

As a general rule, if you're not using a gun as your personal exit bag, and you're not mixed up in drugs, you're not going to be killed by a gun in the US.

Poor bait, leaf.

There's no reason why civilians shouldn't be allowed to own "assault weapons."

And pic is shit. Citation needed.

There's a reason why the government won't let the cdc do research about gun violence.

Cause it will show that if you are a responsible gun owner you are safer. The government doest want us to have guns yet alone cc. By taking away our guns they are gauernting the us government a spot that can't be over thrown. That. Can not happen

Guess what, there's no reason why canadians should own an internet connection that allows them to shitpost 0/10 baits on the internet either... but you are here being an ass, regardless of that.

Obvious b8

Assault weapons are:

Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
>Folding or telescoping stock
>Pistol grip
>Bayonet mount
>Flash suppressor, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate one
>Grenade launcher mount

Semi-automatic pistols with detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
>Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip
>Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor
>Barrel shroud safety feature that prevents burns to the operator
>Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
>A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.

Semi-automatic shotguns with two or more of the following:
>Folding or telescoping stock
>Pistol grip
>Detachable magazine.

Savage.

These statistics were carefully cultivated in black/spic ghettos like Chicago, Detroit and LA.

Are they seriously arguing that healthy white men shouldn't protect their families and homes?

>owning a gun makes you more likely to be killed with your own gun than not owning a gun

Really makes you think....

Deceptive "information" like this is why our forefathers didn't allow women to vote.

Not too worried until they start banning assault swimming pools in homes.

The difference is all of those things serve useful purposes, whereas guns are made to kill.

"Assault weapons" are a made up term entirely and not capable of automatic/select fire. ANY weapon can be an "assault weapon" as assault is a verb and not a noun, you submissive frail fuck.

Come and get it leaf. I hope you bring yours.

>that shade of green

Why

Nice grip.

>guns are made to kill
So are your teeth. Knock them out with a hammer please.

>those all serve useful purposes
pools? Pools don't serve a useful purpose. Guns save hundreds of thousands per year and prevent tyranny.

Are you trolling or are you really that retarded?

That grip is fucking atrocious. It looks like the handle from a cheaply made Chinese knife.

>assuming any of those statements are true
>3 times, 5 times, 22 times zero, is still ZERO

Because this is my "backyard" and its what I wanted.

>that barrel shroud
so scary

>pistol grips
>bayonet mounts
>safety features that prevent burns
>maximum weight limit
>magazines
>flash hiders
>magazines in different positions

HAHAHA HAHAHA is now the part where you cry about how the mean gun nuts don't take you seriously and refuse to have a conversation on the lethal benefits of any of those "assault features?" That's not even mentioning the hilarity of making up a political buzzword to describe something you don't like. Little bit of advice sport, gun manufacturers have never designated any of their products as assault weapons. The closest anyone has come to such terminology is the assault rifle designation for the stg, which requires a select fire capability for more than one bullet fired per trigger use. Otherwise you might as well just tack any descriptive word to weapon, assign your """"qualifications"""" and call it a day.

holy fuck this is retarded

/thread

correlation does not imply cauastion

>All memes aside, there's no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons.

yeah in Israel

ban weapons in Israel

Hands and feet have specific purposes yet they kill more than guns every year. We are at 40 plus year lows of crime of every type especially gun deaths. Get real. Lololol

more kids drown in pools than firearms by a factor of like 500 or so

>let me inject my entitlement opinion on a country and call them 'uncivilized'

Your sheltered ignorance is showing. I guess you have zero understanding why it was made an Amendment in the first place.

Not giving up my only form of effective self protection.

An "assault weapon" is anything they want to define it as, and ban. It's a weasel word for common semi automatic rifles.

>all that custom crap you paid out the ass for
>no forward assist
>no BUIS
might as well got an airsoft

Nice

>tfw my rifle comes off the wall, grabs my shotgun, and mugs me at gunpoint

Canadian IP ban when?

Chek'd trips of truth, but this for real. I remember some user did the math out with the 2013 or 14 stats, it came down to like .000 something % chance of being killed by guns if you were not in a gang or killing yourself.

pic unrelated

Why the fuck do you people buy pools for their backyards?

A pool in the backyard increases the chance of being killed by drowning RANDOM_NUMBER%
A pool in the backyard responsible the vast majority of children drowning by RANDOM_NUMBER%
A pool in the backyard is RANDOM_NUMBER% more likely to be used in a suicide, homicide, or accident.
A pool in the backyard is triples the risk of drowning.
A pool in the backyard increases the likelihood of drowning FIVEFOLD
A pool in the backyard makes women RANDOM_NUMBER more likely to be murdered

>leafposting

SHALL

Can't believe I'm going to waste my time on a fucking leaf.
An assault rifle is by it's very specific definition as follows.
A select fire capable rifle with a detachable magazine that fires an intermediate powered rifle caliber cartridge.
Assaulting something just means to atack it directly. So any time somebody stacks someone with an object it is an assault weapon. Your definition is overly broad and insenuates that anything that could be used as a weapon should be banned. And that is just silly I mean how would you even attempt to enforce such a law? I mean could you imagine the police in a first world country forcing their police to patrol around looking for anything that might be able to be used as a weapon? It's almost too ridiculous to think that they would have to go around randomly confiscating peoples property with no form of due process or compensation. No citizen in their right mind would put up with that.

>be commiefornian resistance
>an assault weapons has a detachable magazine
>OK what makes a magazine detachable?
>it can be removed without use of a tool
>OK what counts as a tool
>anything not apart of you or the gun
>bullet button born, much butthurt ensues
>small victory but it is a victory while we fight
>n-no an assault weapons now specifically includes bullet buttons!

I live that pain user.

A swimming poll is 200 times more likely to kill your child than a gun in your house. BAN ASSAULT POOLS NOW!

>Assault weapons
I thought you said "All memes aside".

(You) (You) (You) (You)

How else would we murder Canadians?

Its not a meme if he makes his definition of meme very specific to exclude assault weapons.

Have you seen the bullet button 2.0?

You partially disassemble the gun to remove the magazine now kek.

You gotta move to free lands senpai.

I know this is bait, but still...

Haha "barrel shroud"

Suck a fat one, leaf

Come on leaf, I tried to make this a civil discussion about firearms, and you jumped the gun deploying the bait, sad!

>hand-drawn infographic with even less citations
wewlad/10.5

>all these correlations without links of causation being used
guess what dipshits, people who have several of Barry White's albums are much more likely to be murdered than those who don't, that doesn't mean we need to ban Barry White's discography.

Tacticool gun #56776767677677667655666776

Still not the worst I've seen, and I like the Arizona flag.

7/10 at least there are no ponies

>you're more likely to get shot if a gun is around
>you're more likely to get in a car accident on the highway

dumping my 2A shit if that wasn't obvious

There is no reason to do art.
But we do it, because we like it.

You didn't even bother to bait the hook

> no forward assist

who gives a shit. cry more, faggot

All shitposting aside, theres no reason to infringe on the 2nd amendment

But they aren't assault weapons. They're defensive weapons.

assault weapon was a term coined by the media to scare people into banning something that is functionally identical to any other semi-auto intermediary caliber rifle.

Funny how all burger always ALWAYS take those gunz bait.
Actually you arent remotely killing each other as much as needed, you fags only buy guns to take selfies to post on normiebook and shitpost on pol

Keep crying leaf

Pic related, harmless relaxing Sunday afternoon with the family

As a Brit, would I be mad to want firearms to be legal in England again? I want to be able to defend myself with lethal force.

define "assault weapon"

man talk about white trash

Based Alex Jones will gun down OP in the street
but only if you reply
"Super Male Vitality Be With You"

>They arent nu males
>Better call them white trash

No user, I'm not talking about the fact that you're shooting guns in the desert, I do that too. I'm talking about the fact that you all look like you've come from a trailer park, and have shit taste in firearms.

>You're

Should have checked IDs, my mistake.

Yeah, everyone in that picture has a college degree and 3/5 make 6 figures. Keep grasping

All weapons are used to assault. Liberal media has poisoned your mind with their pussy non-sense that will only fuel the black market. Gun control is one of the main reasons I'm an independent.