Why wouldn't she stop at this point?

Why wouldn't she stop at this point?

It's reddit so it doesn't know when to stop.

Greed

Bigger is better?

Sneed's Greed

women writers

Women writers want those things even bigger? Is that empowering or something?

Giantism fetish

He is saying women writers didn't want to stop at a comfortable level of hot boobs because if jealousy. Have you never spoken to a women over the age of 24? If you just bring up someone a little younger than them , you will see a beast of a reaction with tired and old talking points about why your now a pedo

So they thought the high schooler wouldn't practice restraint? Got it

Summer's kind of an idiot, she did the left boob, then instead of ducking under the beam to do the right boob, she went left to right and the left got slight bigger than the right boob. Naturally, things went tits up from there

so they could do a bit with the ray thing. what don't you understand about that?

Why didn't she make her pussy lips fatter?

Got it? Your slow dude, but go ahead and continue to believe your clever

Right-o

>ONE joke in the entire episode
>30 seconds of cool visuals
>Cool premise on the A plot but not really utilized
>The rest is just talking about feelings
>Butcher all the characters
>Say instead of show
>Rick is an andorid now
>SH*T MOTHERF*CKER G*D

I thought Sup Forums was just bitter as always but this was such a waste

It looks like she may have

i couldnt help but notice there were multiple stars of david in this episode

it also wasnt funny

>reddit and memey
die

Would you stop at 7" or 9" or 13" inches?

I didn't even mind this episode other than the fact that we got ANOTHER 30 second rant from a character. It's so fucking unnecessary and it's happening every single episode now.

This episode was written by a man, unlike the last three, which explains why it's the first good episode since S3E1

7" honestly
girth is more important anyways

which character am i suppose to relate to?

Meh, I liked the Israel joke in 4

>Rick is an android now

I think they are setting this season up as evil Morty's fall from grace. The whole Rick augmenting himself is how morty ends up controlling him with the eyepatch thing.

Im gay so 7

this show is overrated af

At 8", if 8" is not possible probably 9. I'm 6.5 so going to 7 is fucking nothing. Honestly you have to wear clothes too, what you will do with huge dick?

I'm already at 9 so it's no need to go bigger

Why aren't you watching a superior show?

>Implying she wouldn't turn around and do her ass next

THICC

This was so blatantly the writer's fucked up giantess fetish, although it does take me back to when cartoon shows seemed to exist purely to push fetish fuel.

well congratulations Sup Forums you overanalyzed this show also and now is mediocre

She was still too small.

4 was much better

Exactly. Flatty needed more

not true, faggot. because girls remembered hooking up with older guys so they don't care

This episode was so lackluster, yeah. No comedy, and the familial, serious, element was so half-baked and poorly executed (as usual). Rick and Morty has reached a new low.

Which is real?

Chucks Guck

The left one is slightly bigger and she wanted symmetry.
9"

The animation and the voice acting go against each other. Her VA makes it sound like she didn't mean to but the animation makes it pretty obvious she did.

If you think this is the lowest point after the shitshow that season 3 has been then you're a fucking moron. This is the closest they've come to season 1 quality in a long time.

what's the right show meant to be?

Because then one boob would be bigger than the other

They look even to me

fpbp, underrated as fuck

13'

15' works. As long as there are some jugs out there big enough to hide them between.

underrated

>big tits are important to men
when will this stupid meme die

If Rick is the smartest guy in the universe why did he let that place make him retarded? Also the whole Summer and her mom thing was so godawful i didn't pay attention to any of it. Letting women have input is retarded. The darkest thing that happens that episode was the kid killing the other kid but i really didn't think it was too dark.

>Ireland

>Watch the show just last night
>Can't even remember how they unshrink Beth and Summer
>or how they fixed the house before Rick and Jeff got home

.... they just skipped over it didn't they?

Its a cartoon is the answer but people give this show way too much credit for being "clever".

The majority of positive discussion about this show focus on how goofy and funny it is, while Sup Forums spergs over how its wacky pseudo science isn't actually that smart.

Name one funny thing that happened.

Its just inconsistent as fuck, Morty is an idiot oh now hes smart enough to figure out a complicated machine np. Oh Rick is super smart but lets people make him retarded. Oh Summer is a badass now shes a blubbery emotional retard. Go on plebbit if you want to see them bragging about how clever they think everything is.

>giantess fetish
>fucked up

lad is this your first day on Sup Forums?

>can't even use a simple meme correctly
you're a fucking idiot

>Leffenfag
gas yourself

>15 feet
yeah good luck with that

>implying i follow the """esports scene"""" for a party game

I'm already at 7 so 9.

>Morty is an idiot oh now hes smart enough
And dont forget now, our morty 2.0 is ruthless enough to cronembergizing summer's boyfriend who also have an anatomy park inside of him, writers forgot it?

shes a woman...
women are never happy with how they look or with what they have.

Jokes are subjective, but you're intelligent enough to see where the ignorant masses would laugh, or you're retarded.
However, your expectations are based on assuming its supposed to be some clever philosophical show when its just a goofy cartoon about a mad scientist and his grandson, with a few nihilistic themes scattered through.

Xavier is so much better then Rick and morty

Yup you couldn't name one funny thing that last episode, knew it.

The opening was funny t b h

Rick and Jerry episode wubududbudbd haha there is no god!

Yup, you can't actually disprove anything I said, kew it.

>Would you stop at 7" or 9" or 13" inches?
No

Provew what? The show has literal hundred of reatards praising how smart it is, when in reality it's just,
>a goofy cartoon about a mad scientist and his grandson, with a few nihilistic themes scattered through.

Why would I want to shrink my dick?

Disprove what? That you're an actual retard? I never saud anything about the random ass crazy sci fi, of course that shit gets wild and needs to either be explained or have your disbelief suspended but when you can't even keep your characters consistent it looks stupid. You didn't argue one little bit about what i said but now i have to argue something i didn't even say? Eat a bag of dicks, name one funny thing that last episode. People can name a billion inconsistencies and wrong with the sci fi crap all they want at least the show was funny before, this season is just le random penguin of doom shit. Name one thinf from the last episode that was actually funny or neck yourself loser.

When should I stop?

I have seen zero evidence of people prasing how smart it is, just faggots like you screaming the opposite. Do I not spend enough time in the rick & morty reddit, or am I just not smart enough to comprehend? I doubt reddit has dozens of threads about how smart the show is everday, but you retards clog up the catalog with dozens of *burp* threads.

>i have to argue something i didn't even say?
>Go on plebbit if you want to see them bragging about how clever they think everything is.

found it, and once again humour is subjective, if you didn't find the episode was funny, you think me pointing out the bits i thought were funny will change anything? You already said it wasn't funny, so why would I bother rewatching it to give you timestamps or something.

How is me saying that redditors and retards think its clever = me saying that its supposed to be clever? It clearly isn't you dipshit. People were posting about how one skeleton looked like one creature from a different episode and were going crazy towards the attention to detail.

Then they can't even do shit to explain away the garage or how Morty even figured out a complex machines that those little dudes explained completely when Morty is apparently so stupid it creates a stupid field for Rick. Its fine that the science makes no sense and isn't clever at all but they just shit all over their own stuff and people lap up how clever it was.

At least it was funny before but seriously its dogshit this season. I said last episode because at least i've laughed at a few things of the other episodes of this season but Christ that last one was so bad all you can do is go on like a dribbling shit sack about tastes without actually naming anything even YOU thought was funny. Not one thing.

Morty figured out how to work the machine so I guess he fixed them, doesnt explain the repaired garage though.

How is me saying redditors don't think its clever = me say you think it is supposed to be clever. Let me copy paste what I said, because clearly you didn't read it

>I have seen zero evidence of people prasing how smart it is, just faggots like you screaming the opposite. Do I not spend enough time in the rick & morty reddit, or am I just not smart enough to comprehend? I doubt reddit has dozens of threads about how smart the show is everday, but you retards clog up the catalog with dozens of *burp* threads.

If you want specifics, off the top of my head, I laughed at the customer support gag, the bad guy singing the song, exhaled a bit when rick shot the bad guy alien, and Beths retarded way of comforting summer. However, I did watch the episode expecting to see crude cartoon humor, rather than analysing what was reddit about it.

You must be a colossal moron. How can you sit their and blab on about how humor is subjective and then at the same time use your own personal experiences as a benchmark for what other people think or do.

Just because you are an autistic loser with 0 friends who only shitposts on here doesn't mean that no one thinks its this super amazing brilliant clever show. There was even just a thread here 30 minutes ago with someone coming up with some over analyzed bullshit to explain why one of the characters does something.

>If you want specifics, off the top of my head, I laughed at the customer support gag, the bad guy singing the song, exhaled a bit when rick shot the bad guy alien, and Beths retarded way of comforting summer. However, I did watch the episode expecting to see crude cartoon humor, rather than analysing what was reddit about it.

So you are into crude cartoon humor and thats what you laughed at? I don't get how you can name off a type of humor you have and then say straight faced you laughed at things that weren't even like that. I wasn't busy analysing it i was too busy not laughing to notice how shitty the shows writing has gotten and how lazy it is, maybe if i was laughing like i did in earlier seasons i wouldn't really give a shit. A whole episode and you can only name 1 thing you actually laughed at and you're going chock this up as a win right? Beautiful.

body dysmorphia

she was being irresponsible and retarded that was the point

have you forgotten what it's like to be a teen or have you just not hit puberty yet?

Can someone explain the Sneed joke to me?

I don't care if it isn't funny, I want to feel like I belong here

Yeah, a responsible adult would've been content with D's or something. A jealous teenager with body dysmorphia would decide they needed to be bigger than any they've ever seen before without thinking about the consequences

the shops name is sneeds feed and seed, right? underneath that it says "formerly chucks". if you apply the same pattern of the name of the owner rhyming with the rest of the name (in this case sneeds feed and seed), chucks store would be chucks fuck and suck. it was a really clever and subtle joke

Problem is autists dont understand dirty jokes and it became a meme

>He doesn't use kaoms roots on like every character

9 inches is even too big most of the time, Id probably call it quits at like 8inches. Its about as big as you can get without becoming freakish.

no the problem is the original shit joke isn't funny and the memes being forced by retards that think meta irony automatically makes everything funny..

Good for her

This is just grasping at straws. Stop it. You don't need to post it in every thread. You are only setting yourself up for disappointment.

its a fucking cartoon